So this is what’s happening to historically black cities?

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Reagan who is a God amoungst Republicans gave an amensty for Mexicans.

Think that only one party supports illegal migration brehs. The whole US agricultural and food prep system is built on the backs on illegal migrants.

Reagan was president 30 years ago. The change in their neighborhood is happening now but nice try.

Only one party wants a closed border with legal immigration.

Any PG county brehs that vote blue got no one to blame but themselves.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Vote for democrats who let illegal Mexicans in every year like it’s their job then complain about them taking over your neighborhoods brehs.

Reagan was president 30 years ago. The change in their neighborhood is happening now but nice try.

There's plenty of people that post here that will prioritize their leftism above their Blackness. I don't get it.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You had families that sold their homes and left the area or the children of those families sell the family home to cash in. This is what happens when ownership is not instilled in the next generation and they're not taught how to get and hold something for themselves and capitalize on it.

This.

To be fair, nobody can teach ownership to anyone if they barely owned anything themselves.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
There's plenty of people that post here that will prioritize their leftism above their Blackness. I don't get it.

There’s a contingency on the coli that gets on black women and gays for prioritizing their gender and sexuality over their race, and then these nikkas just do it for their political party :mjlol:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps

Only one party wants a closed border with legal immigration.

Bush jr was lenient on immigration. The GOP at that time was trying to wrestle the Latino population. That wasn’t very long ago. It wasn’t until recently that the GOP has gone overdrive with the nativism, and even so, obama went extremely hard on immigration. It’s just the difference between comprehensive and sensible policy versus unbridled appeals to emotion and a sense of preserving the mantle of white supremacy.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Y
There are close to 30 million Black Americans..

Now, consider what 30 million Asians of the same origin would do if they were in the US.
They would concentrate themselves in one or two states, where they would make their own laws and have self determination and keep everyone else out. No cacs in charge.
But, take Mississippi where Blacks are the majority but they cant even elect a Black representative, fukking pitiful and shameful.
you don’t even need to do that, go to Minnesota where are all the Somalis just decided to band together they can home loans with no interest rates. There are that deep that the forced the financial system in the state to appease to them. They are also the second most spoken language in the state. It was insane when I first read about it

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The politicians know. This isn’t a secret it’s just something that isn’t given any spotlight because it happens under both republicans and democrats - white people. This is a quiet but effective little policy they both agree on. This happens in damn near all our communities. It was years ago when I read that article and I wish I’d saved it. I’ll see if I can find it. It was just a short quote from Jesse buried in the article.

But it really isn’t surprising. We always get fukked outta the money. But it happens so systematically in our all our neighborhoods that by now we should all see it’s an obvious plan.

And it ain’t new.

Republicans and Democrats only fight about how to do things, but they want the same things done.

(It’s all good, but the first 7 minutes is my point)

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i'm talking about the same time frame I never was in Riverdale until much later and even then it was passing through. I'm not saying that MS-13 was getting at Black people again they had there own ecosystem but even thinking that they had the numbers to beef internally like they did was amazing again based off of DC in the 90's think of how schocking to anyone that mexicans would even be in PG county at all.

In the 90's once you crossed the Anacostia River you wouldn't see any white people at all for weeks and if you did it would be a cop.
Yeah Ms-13 didn't get to the DMV until early 2000s. You had a handful on hispanics here and there back then but they didn't start getting deep until mid to late 90s in areas like Langley Park and Adelphi. But I see they are popping up in areas that were solidly Black like District Heights, Suitland etc.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:That's what I hate about latinos, they don't like blacks but they follow us everywhere.
That's what happens when folks share the same household bracket.

While they need 4 people to match blackhousehold income. Every Mexican family I've seen in a legit suburban household has everyone chipping in and within 5 years they have a down payment for a house.