So this is what’s happening to historically black cities?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Ms-13 didn't get to the DMV until early 2000s. You had a handful on hispanics here and there back then but they didn't start getting deep until mid to late 90s in areas like Langley Park and Adelphi. But I see they are popping up in areas that were solidly Black like District Heights, Suitland etc.
Yeah it's hard to tell people what these areas are like but back in the day they were 100% Black solid middle class homeowners and working class people in garden style apartment complexes.If you were looking for an ADOS version of Wakanda this was it. All Black Run, Black controlled no non ADOS people at all, probably no West Indians and no Africans either.

The Fact that Mexicans can just set up shop there shows how weak we become.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Reagan was president 30 years ago. The change in their neighborhood is happening now but nice try.

Only one party wants a closed border with legal immigration.

Any PG county brehs that vote blue got no one to blame but themselves.
Key word IMMIGRATION I literally know an Afro Colombian chick in Upstate New York right now. Came in to work at a Camp counselor for 800 bucks a Month.

Do you know any Native Born Americans willing to work for 800 bucks a month? The Colombian Peso is 4400 to One dollar. She came Legally. She could easily overstay and become a citizen if she really wanted to. Luckly she has a sick Grandmother that she doesn't want to die in Colombia so she will go back when her work visa is up.

I used to work for NASDAQ they hired thousands of Indian IT workers under the totally legal HB-1 visa program. You'll never have a totally closed border.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah it's hard to tell people what these areas are like but back in the day they were 100% Black solid middle class homeowners and working class people in garden style apartment complexes.If you were looking for an ADOS version of Wakanda this was it. All Black Run, Black controlled no non ADOS people at all, probably no West Indians and no Africans either.

The Fact that Mexicans can just set up shop there shows how weak we become.

I am familiar with the area....
there were tons of caribbean and african people there in 80's on up....

yet a question...been bugging me for a while....

and the proof to it is even with the posters from pg on the coli....

compared to the dc guys....
who do not have wealthy parents and mansions....

why is it the pg guys are so anti immigration?
as I said I can point to posters like sankofaa and a few others

it is a bit weird...when you would expect dc guys who are poor and lived in real slums to be as such

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Out here in the bay they’re legalizing those

backyard shacks to be considered housing ,

So yeah … that’s what happens when a community pools it’s resources and distributes accordingly

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I am familiar with the area....
there were tons of caribbean and african people there in 80's on up....

yet a question...been bugging me for a while....

and the proof to it is even with the posters from pg on the coli....

compared to the dc guys....
who do not have wealthy parents and mansions....

why is it the pg guys are so anti immigration?
as I said I can point to posters like sankofaa and a few others

it is a bit weird...when you would expect dc guys who are poor and lived in real slums to be as such
Are you saying that Carribean and African people lived in say District Heights Forrestville and Landover?

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Key word IMMIGRATION I literally know an Afro Colombian chick in Upstate New York right now. Came in to work at a Camp counselor for 800 bucks a Month.

Do you know any Native Born Americans willing to work for 800 bucks a month? The Colombian Peso is 4400 to One dollar. She came Legally. She could easily overstay and become a citizen if she really wanted to. Luckly she has a sick Grandmother that she doesn't want to die in Colombia so she will go back when her work visa is up.

I used to work for NASDAQ they hired thousands of Indian IT workers under the totally legal HB-1 visa program. You'll never have a totally closed border.

Another key word: demographic engineering.

Out here in the bay they’re legalizing those

backyard shacks to be considered housing ,

So yeah … that’s what happens when a community pools it’s resources and distributes accordingly
ADUs? I did a real estate assignment on those... not only are they tricky, a neighborhood, thus its value, can go downhill if too many people start moving in and the area becomes too crowded... no one wants to shoulder the cost of building new houses so they figured doubling up on what land they've got.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Are you saying that Carribean and African people lived in say District Heights Forrestville and Landover?

I am not sure of the numbers....
yet Caribbean and African people been buying houses forever....
have cousins born in dc, pg etc in their 40's....
that was not my main point though....

why are the pg folks so anti immigration?
i am not just asking this just to ask

and if not for seeing so many pg people on the coli who have a real issue with immigration
I would dismiss it
yet so many offline are as such and the same on thhe coli
seems a bit strange
considering that attitude is not the same in dc

considering yall RICH
mansions and parents making hundreds of thousands yearly

why is that?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Another key word: demographic engineering.

ADUs? I did a real estate assignment on those... not only are they tricky, a neighborhood, thus its value, can go downhill if too many people start moving in and the area becomes too crowded... no one wants to shoulder the cost of building new houses so they figured doubling up on what land they've got.
Exactly Long term planning that happens no matter who's in office.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Exactly Long term planning that happens no matter who's in office.
And arguing among each other is only automating the process further which is why educating ourselves and each other to slow the plan down and stop it is paramount. We need true leaders and teachers who can properly handle the task, unfortunately too many of us are hardheaded.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I am not sure of the numbers....
yet Caribbean and African people been buying houses forever....
have cousins born in dc, pg etc in their 40's....
that was not my main point though....

why are the pg folks so anti immigration?
i am not just asking this just to ask

and if not for seeing so many pg people on the coli who have a real issue with immigration
I would dismiss it
yet so many offline are as such and the same on thhe coli
seems a bit strange
considering that attitude is not the same in dc

considering yall RICH
mansions and parents making hundreds of thousands yearly

why is that?
I'm not from PG but I can imagine that PG was a sorta of Black Utopia and they slowly see it slipping away.

It's like the whole ADOS/ FBA movement in general, Most ADOS grow up in places were they were no to little immigration. To a kid who grew up in Brooklyn seeing the Nigerian girl who used to Pinch me in Kindergarten, having the Afro Cuban Teacher teach me ADOS history, seeing Jamaicans ride with ADOS in gang wars against other Jamaicans makes it hard for me to swallow that Black immigrants are "tethers" who came here to spicifically destroy ADOS and when you see in real time the growth of PG county as the "richest" Black encalave only to see them abandon it when the going gets tough tells me all I need to know.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And arguing among each other is only automating the process further which is why educating ourselves and each other to slow the plan down and stop it is paramount. We need true leaders and teachers who can properly handle the task, unfortunately too many of us are hardheaded.
I just discussed the rise and fall of Marion Barry. Again dude literally help build Black DC and PG county and when the FBI came for him and he was reelected after he got out of jail and they basically stole control of the city with what they called The Control Board No one helped him. No one gave him a job and he died broke.

You could slow down the plan simply by supporting those who support you.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I just discussed the rise and fall of Marion Barry. Again dude literally help build Black DC and PG county and when the FBI came for him and he was reelected after he got out of jail and they basically stole control of the city with what they called The Control Board No one helped him. No one gave him a job and he died broke.

You could slow down the plan simply by supporting those who support you.
It's more than that, we don't have enough support among our own and that's where it's most needed, we have to teach them to, how and why to support. I'm not dismissing what you're saying, but we have to do more with depth.
Take this thread and your posts specifically, you've outlined the rise and fall of Marion Barry and some good points of black DC/Maryland history to get to the point of the OP. If we aren't using words like "demographic engineering" with "immigration", we will always have the history and none of the depth into the theoretical approaches politicians, other groups and city officials use to play against us.
Chess is nothing without chess theory. Too many times we're playing without theoretical reference, which is why dude mentioned me lecturing him. You lecture theory, the purpose of leaders and teachers is to lecture theory and show its practice.
You laid out the practice of getting Marion Barry out of office, I'm trying to lay out the theory behind the practice so it can all make sense.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's more than that, we don't have enough support among our own and that's where it's most needed, we have to teach them to, how and why to support. I'm not dismissing what you're saying, but we have to do more with depth.
Take this thread and your posts specifically, you've outlined the rise and fall of Marion Barry and some good points of black DC/Maryland history to get to the point of the OP. If we aren't using words like "demographic engineering" with "immigration", we will always have the history and none of the depth into the theoretical approaches politicians, other groups and city officials use to play against us.
Chess is nothing without chess theory. Too many times we're playing without theoretical reference, which is why dude mentioned me lecturing him. You lecture theory, the purpose of leaders and teachers is to lecture theory and show its practice.
You laid out the practice of getting Marion Barry out of office, I'm trying to lay out the theory behind the practice so it can all make sense.
Like I said the main issue is Black Washingtonians where running away from being taxed to pay for at-risk kids such as myself. I talked about the Youth Leadership Institute and I still became a drop out. I needed another funded alternative school to get back on track.

If you wanted to fix Black People you need way less of the wrong kind of them. You could fix Black people in a generation if Single women had manditory abortions if they got pregnant.

If you deleted anyone doing a crime of 20 years or more that would help dramatically too. Of course this isn't happening so it's basically a thought experiment.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not from PG but I can imagine that PG was a sorta of Black Utopia and they slowly see it slipping away.

It's like the whole ADOS/ FBA movement in general, Most ADOS grow up in places were they were no to little immigration. To a kid who grew up in Brooklyn seeing the Nigerian girl who used to Pinch me in Kindergarten, having the Afro Cuban Teacher teach me ADOS history, seeing Jamaicans ride with ADOS in gang wars against other Jamaicans makes it hard for me to swallow that Black immigrants are "tethers" who came here to spicifically destroy ADOS and when you see in real time the growth of PG county as the "richest" Black encalave only to see them abandon it when the going gets tough tells me all I need to know.

It is something I have heard from family members....
for example in south east dc argurably the worst part...
there is a more welcoming feeling

yet pg with all its richness there is something completely opposite...
would have been nothing

if not for so many of the posters here on the coli who carry those same feelings

if a person has experiences with immigrants that are racist and not good.....that is their experience

if a person was raised by parents who viewed immigrants as enemies and passed that on....chances are that person avoided immigrants....do not know many if any....and is just speaking like a maga racist....

as said it just seems really strange for the rich kids to be as such....
as you point to....it is a fear of "replacement"....a fear of losing the "wakanda" to immigrants....