So, this is Ella Mai's boyfriend?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You guys think she's hot.
There are people posting on here from where I'm from an we all saying the same thing and we don't know each other, she's average, I don't see what your seeing.

Not every darkskin is a dime or light skin breh.
In this case, regarding this girl, alot of people are saying she's average.

I love lightskin women like everyone else, my wife is lightskin however, my original opinion still stands

That has nothing to do with anything Iv said:heh:

Like Iv said; y’all nikkas are fake militants that love to dikk police. I’d buy this “average” shyt if there’s wasn’t a damn thread made on here daily with some nikka worrying about what girls another nikkas is fukking:Damnasty:

And everyone that keeps saying she’s average are the ones that keep bringing up skin tone. On some “y’all only like her Cause she’s light :damn:

You even went as far to ask me my damn skin tone :why:

So like I said; y’all fake militants that think everyone who isn’t dark skin is average :heh:

And far as your statement/opinion; I didn’t ask for it or try to change it. You keep quoting me :dead:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Like Iv said; y’all nikkas are fake militants that love to dikk police. I’d buy this “average” shyt if there’s wasn’t a damn thread made on here daily with some nikka worrying about what girls another nikkas is fukking:Damnasty:

I see, a c00n, a let me" pawg in peace" :umad:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Lmao you just proved my point again :dead:

I literally said THINK....THINK!

Did y’all nikkas not pay attention in class? :why:

I swear half you nikkas are on the borderline of mentally handicapped:deadmanny:

Slow guy you just defeated your yourself literally or not, you still assumed to emply how we think and did it in the post I qouted

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Slow guy you just defeated your yourself literally or not, you still assumed to emply how we think and did it in the post I qouted
What? nikka you must really
Think you’re saying some shyt :deadmanny:

You asked me, “when did I say that?” And I corrected your dumb ass, telling you I never said you said anything. It isn’t no “well, you still assumed :damn:

No, nikka. Either I said something or I didn’t. Take ya L and move on :heh: