So, this is Ella Mai's boyfriend?

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yall sound sexually attracted to her innocence in here.... like ur gonna be the one to take that down :mjpls:
The irony is she looks innocent because she's not interested in dikk if it's attached to a heart beat :mjlol:

More fame =more simps arrive :mjlit:

As the world turns:mjgrin:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Yall sound sexually attracted to her innocence in here.... like ur gonna be the one to take that down :mjpls:
The irony is she looks innocent because she's not interested in dikk if it's attached to a heart beat :mjlol:

More fame =more simps arrive :mjlit:

As the world turns:mjgrin:
What's this lesbian shyt you keep talking

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Calls her average then rates her above average in the same post :skip:
These fakkits think they get real black people points by saying every lightskin chick is wack and every darkskin chick is a dime. Truth is their are good looking and unattractive of both complexions period but these lame types online always trying to hard to be different that never match up with real life shyt. Only bytches be on the complexion shyt offline online dudes start moving like that nikka in the OP

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Too me, 7.5=75% is a solid C

An 8=80%=B would be above average

That's just me though...:manny:
its-time-to-stop-posting-23516056.png

:mjlit:just wait on it
Where the receipts

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There is nothing wrong with being light skin, my daughter are lightskin (not biracial).
However that doesn't automatically qaulify them for being beautiful.

Elli Mae's features are just basic and nothing stands out
I swear y’all nikkas love to fight over this.
I hope you keep that same energy when these fake woke nikkas gush over a girl just because she’s dark :pachaha:

And if there was nothing wrong with it, you wouldn’t be in here fighting everyone over it, comment after comment. Like you have some complexity issuise. Don’t put your problems off on me:heh: