So this "Gone Home" game...[Free on PS+ right now] *Spoilers*

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:mjlol:never played the game but when this shyt dropped and those lames at neogaf were on its dikk so hard I lowkey knew it was some bullshyt thats why I never played this bullshyt or undertale.

Anyways this is one of the new fake deep walk around and catch cookie crumbs of information while doing fukking nothing type of games. These shyts are very pretentious and not my style whatsoever.

Undertale is worth a run breh. :usure:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's not my genre of games but there are people that enjoy them, a lot even apparently, and I let them. Still never going to play the shyt but I'm never going to say games like that suck either. :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hey what happened to the parents? The dad got a new job as a writer and the mom started having an affair with her boss then they all left?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hey what happened to the parents? The dad got a new job as a writer and the mom started having an affair with her boss then they all left?
No clue. And their daughter flew in from Amsterdam or something like that and they weren't home to welcome her? And what neighborhood was that house in that it needed different hidden passages? I read a theory that the reason every TV was on and the DVD players and video games were gone was that the girl stole everything (from her own freaking family. What a piece of work) to sell it at a pawn shop or something and run away with her girlfriend because her parents wouldn't acknowledge the fact that she was gay. Whole story is lame. @Fatboi1 is gay and been living with his parents this whole time with no problems at all. I was gaming with him the other day playing the uncharted 4 multiplayer and i over heard his mom say "sweety do you want to take a break for your video game and have a grilled cheese and some Oreos?" And he says "Nah mommy. I'm cool. Thanks though". And giggles. This whole "gone home" scenario is just a corny excuse of a walking sim with no base in reality.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
A walking simulator centered around a story. Not every story involving gay folks is an "agenda". I mean it's a walking simulator. Obviously you're just not into those games. The subject matter for some reason perturbed you. It is what it is I guess.

:usure: Mikey you're smarter than this.