So this "Gone Home" game...[Free on PS+ right now] *Spoilers*

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
A walking simulator centered around a story. Not every story involving gay folks is an "agenda". I mean it's a walking simulator. Obviously you're just not into those games. The subject matter for some reason perturbed you. It is what it is I guess.
Sure, but I'm not automatically against the subject matter itself. I respect other's choices so long as they don't conflict with my own.
Like I said, the game just felt like it was trying to sell me something. I can see the game resonating with someone who has no clue that homosexuals have challenges with their family's.
For me, it was corny and disappointing.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Never played it but I knew what time it was when I saw the same white leftist dipshyts I've denigrated on other forums for not knowing shyt about mechanics and design holding it up as something that every game should aspire :martin:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
For context, this game came out originally in 2013, before all this social justice/outrage culture took over the media and social media. The game wasn't trying to push any agenda (lol) on anyone, and wasn't try to ride any waves. And the game is anything but low quality. Obviously if you don't like walking sims, you won't like this game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
For context, this game came out originally in 2013, before all this social justice/outrage culture took over the media and social media. The game wasn't trying to push any agenda (lol) on anyone, and wasn't try to ride any waves. And the game is anything but low quality. Obviously if you don't like walking sims, you won't like this game.
I'm not sure that this is 100% true.
It seems like its getting more attention now because of the growth of social media itself.
The message has been in the media for a very long time now. Easily before 2013.
But this thread isn't really about those social issues. Its about a game. A whack game.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Remember seeing someone on Twitch play it and I was confused as hell. Seeing people praise it was mad random and dumb to me.

Game didn't seem like it'd be for me. I'm all for story telling(I love visual novels and RPG's for a reason), but I do need something really dope and unique to make me want to play the game further than characters/story, otherwise I'm gonna chuck it in the bushes.

Godspeed ot those who like it, do ya thing, but didn't care for what I saw at all.