So this "Gone Home" game...[Free on PS+ right now] *Spoilers*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it. Maybe it's not so much as being an "agenda" as it's literally telling a fukking story. Not every story that you dislike or don't support is pushing some sort of agenda or trying to make you gay.

Y'all nikkas I swear
Guns generation.

nikkas swear only guns and high octane white knuckle action topped with grisly murdering is video games.

I bet OP LOOOVES him some GTA.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I enjoyed it. Maybe it's not so much as being an "agenda" as it's literally telling a fukking story. Not every story that you dislike or don't support is pushing some sort of agenda or trying to make you gay.

Y'all nikkas I swear
The game is getting way more respect online than it deserves because of its theme: a young girl discovering her homosexuality and leaving traces of the pain/confusion she went through with her family.
It would be perfectly fine for a movie however, the game itself is straight :trash:.
I have no issues with people's orientation. Makes absolutely no difference to me and my own choices.
What I don't respect is "them" consistently trying to exploit genres of entertainment with low quality product that I'm supposed to appreciate as art, and if not I'm a hater/bigot. :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Guns generation.

nikkas swear only guns and high octane white knuckle action topped with grisly murdering is video games.

I bet OP LOOOVES him some GTA.
Nah. Guns don't automatically make a game great.
Sometimes I just feel like spinning around and breaking boxes while running endlessly in one direction.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The game is getting way more respect online than it deserves because of its theme: a young girl discovering her homosexuality and leaving traces of the pain she went through with her family.
It would be perfectly fine for a movie however, the game itself is straight :trash:.
I have no issues with people's orientation. Makes absolutely no difference to me and my own choices.
What I don't respect is "them" consistently trying to exploit genres of entertainment with low quality product that I'm supposed to appreciate as art, and if not I'm a hater/bigot. :camby:
Then ignore the reviews and just play shyt man. The majority of gaming media are LGBT cocksuckers anyways. You should know his by now since you obviously pay attention to reviews. I thought the story and how it unfolded was well done though as did many other people who don't give a shyt about the "gay agenda". Just a good story. I would understand if you were simply speaking out on "walking simulator" games in general, but I don't get why you would dislike a game simply because of other people's reaction to it. That makes zero sense to me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Then ignore the reviews and just play shyt man. The majority of gaming media are LGBT cocksuckers anyways. You should know his by now since you obviously pay attention to reviews. I thought the story and how it unfolded was well done though as did many other people who don't give a shyt about the "gay agenda". Just a good story. I would understand if you were simply speaking out on "walking simulator" games in general, but I don't get why you would dislike a game simply because of other people's reaction to it. That makes zero sense to me.
The game was weak and I pointed out things I didn't like about it.
I couldn't care less about reviews. I said from the jump I had no idea what the game was even about it.
I played it, and was interested in the atmosphere of the game at first. Then I realized what it was about and found the whole thing incredibly corny.
I checked online for an explanation of the ending and saw the game getting all kinds of praise that I don't feel it deserved.
At no point did I say I disliked the game "Because of other people's reaction to it" THAT makes zero sense to ME.
If you liked it cool.
The gameplay consisted of walking through an empty house with absolutely no movement outside of a few doors and drawers.
The way the story was told was cool. The content itself was weak to me.
As a video game, it was trash. As a youtube commercial for gay rights it would have been perfect.
Thing is they could have made the game really good but they chose to make a walking simulator wrapped around an agenda.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is why @Kamikaze Revy is such a shyt poster. He speaks as if he's the final say on gaming. Like he thinks he's fukking better than IGN or Polygon or something. Who the fucc u think u are?? Accept this game as GOTY or put the controller down :camby:
Good bait :salute:
That daps your post receives will serve as my neg list once rep is enabled again :smugdraper:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Y'all nikkas I swear
Game is trash

Story is trash

Your opinion about the whole situation is trash, and little bit :wrist:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The game was weak and I pointed out things I didn't like about it.
I couldn't care less about reviews. I said from the jump I had no idea what the game was even about it.
I played it, and was interested in the atmosphere of the game at first. Then I realized what it was about and found the whole thing incredibly corny.
I checked online for an explanation of the ending and saw the game getting all kinds of praise that I don't feel it deserved.
At no point did I say I disliked the game "Because of other people's reaction to it" THAT makes zero sense to ME.
If you liked it cool.
The gameplay consisted of walking through an empty house with absolutely no movement outside of a few doors and drawers.
The way the story was told was cool. The content itself was weak to me.
As a video game, it was trash. As a youtube commercial for gay rights it would have been perfect.
Thing is they could have made the game really good but they chose to make a walking simulator wrapped around an agenda.
A walking simulator centered around a story. Not every story involving gay folks is an "agenda". I mean it's a walking simulator. Obviously you're just not into those games. The subject matter for some reason perturbed you. It is what it is I guess.