So "The Shining" was Kubrick's confession to faking the apollo moon landing?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
besides the room key reach it all makes sense. Way too many coincidences in that. Kubrik couldn't tell anybody outright so he had subliminally tell everyone. You know faking the greatest thing man has ever done was eating him up on the inside.

And I see a lot of people saying we went to the moon. We didnt then,maybe later but we didn't have the technology back then to reach the moon. Russia couldn't call our bluff because we "planted" an American flag and for them to go to the moon would've been considered an invasion and a act of war.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wasn't really feelin' that Shining breakdown but I'm a big fan of Kubrick. Eyes Wide Shut is a little more upfront in trying to tell us about secret societies and their sex rituals.

-on the moon landing, I still don't believe that shyt actually happened for the simple fact that it only happened once and we haven't attempted to do it again. If we landed on the moon with the old technology in 1969.. now we have all these new advances and also knowing this country and the greedy corporations around the globe we would've had a space station on the moon by now hell maybe even factories and condos

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Anybody believing that we landed on the moon or Mars is complete fukking idiot.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Anybody believing that we landed on the moon or Mars is complete fukking idiot.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Apollo 11, 12 and 14-17

Like I said this dudes a fukking idiot. We had a got Damn broadcast in the 60's of dudes planting flags and 50 years later with vastly improves technology we ain't got a new video yet. Plus do you know how hot the moon is in sunlight and cold it is in dark Lol.... shyt is comedy think about it.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Like I said this dudes a fukking idiot. We had a got Damn broadcast in the 60's of dudes planting flags and 50 years later with vastly improves technology we ain't got a new video yet. Plus do you know how hot the moon is in sunlight and cold it is in dark Lol.... shyt is comedy think about it.

come on homie slow your roll....because Im not a tin foil hat wearing scared conspiracy theorist p*ssy fakkit Im an idiot?

You got the tin foil hat on a little bit too tight. We ain't got no video and people going up there now because there aint shyt on the moon but rocks.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Im never even one to say shyt is all peaches and cream...I'll give you this, if we are going there its only because they found something other than rocks when we first went and we going there secretly and not letting anyone know about it.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wikipedia

"Since the late 2000s, numerous high-definition photos taken by the LROC spacecraft of the Apollo landing sites have captured the lander modules and the tracks left by the astronauts.[3][4] In 2012, images were released showing the Apollo flags still standing on the lunar surface" :manny: