So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He comes off as a blank person boasting about his possessions to other blacks!

Desperate attempt at validation... that's all I get from these types of threads at this point. pathetic. The one person who came through with some inspiring/original commentary (@DPresidential ) is from NY. And respect to you for going hard, as usual, with refuting the claims. The rest of the outsiders - just a lot of repetitive "talking points" as usual.
:whew::obama::whoo::ahh:

They got bodied on their own thread.
:deadmanny::dead::deadrose::mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Desperate attempt at validation... that's all I get from these types of threads at this point. pathetic. The one person who came through with some inspiring/original commentary (@DPresidential ) is from NY. And respect to you for going hard, as usual, with refuting the claims. The rest of the outsiders - just a lot of repetitive "talking points" as usual.
:whew::obama::whoo::ahh:

They got bodied on their own thread.
:deadmanny::dead::deadrose::mjlol:

Spend 400K on a condo in Chicago where no one wants to be and live in a gentrified area far from your own people :russ:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
No, it's not. :birdman:

cmon @ISO are you serious? you dont see the writing on the wall? the Piano District is already under way ( south of 138th and alexander) and they just rezoned Yankee Stadium to Fordham Rd with their sights on the Jerome ave car strip....the powers that be are trying to snatch the bronx next.....places like Soundview may resist to an extent since thats alot of home ownership there/projects with generational tenants....but the Bronx is on its way to being Brooklyn..

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is going to be a lot of ignorant nikkas in this thread... There are going to be a lot of spiteful, hating ass nikkas in this thread... There are even going to be a few "I found a contact called 'THAT CUTE NY nikka' in my girl's phone" nikkas in this thread...

Looking for definitive proof to be able to prove that NY isn't relevant and that the city is trash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are going to ignore my post but fukk it... I need my creative writing practice today so...
No Other Phrase Could Describe What Makes NY Give That :wow: Feeling Regardless of Any Issues Other Than... If You Know, You Know.

I can't explain, even w/ the issues of the MTA, what it feels like to actually see a NYC train literally be the most diverse place on the fukking planet. Is there fukkery? Of course. But, it has its beauty that you can't appreciate unless you've become familiar to it. And on some urban community shyt? I don't give a fukk what gems you might have... NOTHING is more NY than being on the train coming from Broadway Junction or Fordham Road or Jamaica Ave and seeing some of the most creative and articulate nikkas describe a fight as you sit a couple seats down. shyt will be funny, crazy and edge of your seat entertainment and will make you feel like you were there. Can't understand? If You Know, You Know.

The love of all things Timbs is funny, right? Yea, it's a punchline but fukk y'all know about walking through the City in some fresh unlaced Timbs? Seeing others w/ them and knowing it's just so fukking NY? From the outside looking in, it sounds like I'm speaking another language but like I said... If You Know, You Know.

Gentrification has affected every major city and I complain about it, as well, but don't think for a moment that NY urban and black culture still doesn't drip from the brick walls and sprout from the fukking concrete. You know what groundhog day is in America? seeing a fukking large ass hamster emerge to determine whether Spring started. You know what NY groundhog day is? When you walk outside and, before you fukking see it, you hear a car w/ all windows open blasting some old school reggae. THAT is when you know Summer officially started. That feeling of hearing "Action, not a bag a mouth" in patois blasting from the radio when it's about 76 degrees? If You Know, You Know.

You ever watch summer games on West 4th or Rucker? Nah? shyt...it's exciting enough for NBA players to make sure they fly their ass to NY to experience the fukking love of the game. But you might not understand... If You Know, You Know.

Something about knowing almost everyone around you can say, "Nah, B", "Dead ass" and all other terms organically and not sound like nikkas just heard it in a movie and practiced it in their mirror. But maybe you might be the one to practice it because it sounded so good... If You Know, You Know.

The women? I'm not even going to say more than If You Know, You Know.

I could go on...but lame nikkas will disregard and the real already know so...:ahh:

These nikkas just want to understand why they hate & love us so much.:mjlol:

-------------------------------------------------------

For my NY people, if you appreciate my love for our city - check my old article I wrote about Old Brooklyn. :mjcry:

The picture from that article was jacked from my old blog. My pops took it in the 70's. Good thing I have the negatives.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have nothing to do with that, nor have I participated in being hostile towards NYC.
I actually enjoyed it in the time I got to spend there at the US Open in 2016.

But to try and "clapback" with of mentions Chicago gun violence and racist rhetoric regarding blacks folks in the Chi is when red flags will be raised.
blah blah blah.. then you should have kept your mouth shut with your clown ass commentary, period. Like people in here weren't making fun of violence, and making racist "rhetoric" comments, making light of nypd brutality, another person was talking about "bodegas" (really?? like a little 15 yr old wasn't just murdered in front of one) making fun of people for cost of living, hustling, working and doing what they have to do to make it and be successful. No one gives a shyt about your visit to the US Open.. this is people's hometown, lives, foundation. No, I don't want to hear shyt from you because you picked and chose what parts that affected you that YOU wanted to comment on. I've expressed my alliance and appreciation with Chicago many times on here. But you're on one with that. Take out the "NY" part of this thread and the first 6 pages of comments are the mirror image of these fukkin racist cac sites.. miss me with your opinion.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
cmon ISO are you serious? you dont see the writing on the wall? the Piano District is already under way ( south of 138th and alexander) and they just rezoned Yankee Stadium to Fordham Rd with their sights on the Jerome ave car strip....the powers that be are trying to snatch the bronx next.....places like Soundview may resist to an extent since thats alot of home ownership there/projects with generational tenants....but the Bronx is on its way to being Brooklyn..

The Paino District was short lived. They Immediately got rid of it once it was discovered!

Stop complaining get money and try to invest in what you see.

You see writing on the wall while Jews and whites see a fat pay check!

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
The Paino District was short lived. They Immediately got rid of it once it was discovered!

Stop complaining get money and try to invest in what you see.

You see writing on the wall while Jews and whites see a fat pay check!
Bruh it didnt go anywhere...i literally just drove past their earlier today....Bistros and bullshyt gourmet spots are all still open. the district exists. it literally looks more and more like North manhattan than the south bronx. i go around there couple times a week i have family in mitchell and everytime i go it gets more and more developed. that area is already a part of the beast.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Dollar pizza, dumplings and taco's in case you're obese, OP. :mjlit:

Walking distance to everything, is god tier. I don't need a car and or to look for parking to go to the movies, dinner, shop, etc.

The train is still the cheapest and safest form of transit, no one is fukking with that.

Yes there are overpriced places, but thats usually mid-town and more specifically 5th ave. We have lamb and rice for $5-6, pizza pies for 5 and Chinese restaurants every you go. If you're a health nut, we have fruit carts and a whole foods.

I lived in both long and staten island for a while, it sucks needing a car for everything, even hitting the deli. No thanks, I prefer NY.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have nothing to do with that, nor have I participated in being hostile towards NYC.
I actually enjoyed it in the time I got to spend there at the US Open in 2016.

But to try and "clapback" with of mentions Chicago gun violence and racist rhetoric regarding blacks folks in the Chi is when red flags will be raised.
pages and pages of NY people in here taking the "high ground" and dismissing all this chatty, gossipy stuff and you remained silent. Until someone brought up an issue that affected YOU. save all that selfish shyt- if you want to come at something, come at all the posters in here who kept running their mouths. I don't take hypocrites seriously.. defend one issue, then have nothing to say on the remainder. If you're going to be neutral, then do so - if you're picking a side, then pick it. At least I can respect that. Not what you did.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bruh it didnt go anywhere...i literally just drove past their earlier today....Bistros and bullshyt gourmet spots are all still open. the district exists. it literally looks more and more like North manhattan than the south bronx. i go around there couple times a week i have family in mitchell and everytime i go it gets more and more developed. that area is already a part of the beast.
If you won’t do it then I will.

Goals of being a millionaire and getting on every investment in nyc to be a millionaire ASAP.