So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The picture from that article was jacked from my old blog. My pops took it in the 70's. Good thing I have the negatives.
Word?! :gladbron:

Your father took timeless photos. Let me know if you'd like me to change it.

I literally google'd fort grene park photos in bing search w/ the "free to share and use" and that was the most beautiful one. That's BINGs fault for including it in a search that - if copyrighted - included your pop's photo.

The use of the word "jacked" has me a little shook, breh. Like I snatched it from your house. Understanding copyright law, I'll say, I don't get paid for my articles and they are for personal use so I'd like you to explain exactly how you feel about my use of it. I can change it anytime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^ that's your article? I'm reading that now. perfect example of greatness and excellence coming out of ny- talented writer.... and creative thought. good for you!

Yes, it is. Thank you so much. It was 100% from the heart. :wow:

Dollar pizza, dumplings and taco's in case you're obese, OP. :mjlit:

Walking distance to everything, is god tier. I don't need a car and or to look for parking to go to the movies, dinner, shop, etc.

The train is still the cheapest and safest form of transit, no one is fukking with that.
Yo.... The bolded is :ohlawd: LITERALLY the most underrated NYC experience.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
If you won’t do it then I will.

Goals of being a millionaire and getting on every investment in nyc to be a millionaire ASAP.

:dwillhuh::patrice: im not really sure what your angle is....or if youre trolling me....but im with you if youre trying to make some real estate money:smugfavre::smugdraper: i know the Bronx better than anyone else here (:aicmon:) so holla at your rican connect:win:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
pages and pages of NY people in here taking the "high ground" and dismissing all this chatty, gossipy stuff and you remained silent. Until someone brought up an issue that affected YOU. save all that selfish shyt- if you want to come at something, come at all the posters in here who kept running their mouths. I don't take hypocrites seriously.. defend one issue, then have nothing to say on the remainder. If you're going to be neutral, then do so - if you're picking a side, then pick it. At least I can respect that. Not what you did.

Yoga and meditation are great stress relievers.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Internet forums are good places to share views and thoughts without others having the standing to claim you're taking it too serious.
Good post after I edited it.

She said nothing but facts, but brehs will say anyone writing over 2 sentences need stress relief and yoga. :skip:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:dwillhuh::patrice: im not really sure what your angle is....or if youre trolling me....but im with you if youre trying to make some real estate money:smugfavre::smugdraper: i know the Bronx better than anyone else here (:aicmon:) so holla at your rican connect:win:

No troll you understood very well.

Only thing hurting the Bronx is that the ghetto areas have similar prices to the nice areas :mjlol:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've lived in nyc for almost 37 years since birth... and I'd rather pay 2,000 a month living in west bubble fukk :mjlol:

But I be dammed if I give up that NY money :unsure::guilty:

Make 100k without a college degree southern brehs. That's all I gotta say:coffee:
I'm not talking about the Bronx or Queens I'm talking Manhattan... It's nice out there man..

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:mjlol:

I've dated 4 NY women

Even my sister-in-law was born in NY

We got no problems pullin NY females over here, ya'll light work to a breh like me :myman:

You wouldn't want to pull an NY female who frequents the Coli, trust me I've seen the pics, not one 5 and or above on here.