So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A lotta of :mjpls: emanating from your posts.
talk that shyt to the people who create these types threads, dap up this type of garbage threads and make these baseless useless comments - they spread that propaganda. every day they sound like some hostile kkk influencers with this ny hate speech. But now it's an issue when they get called out off the ignorance and we defend how we feel about our city. go check the number of NYC threads compared to any other city... then come back with a different energy.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
talk that shyt to the people who create these types threads- they spread that propaganda. every day they sound like some hostile kkk influencers with this ny hate speech. But now it's an issue when they get called out off the ignorance and we defend how we feel about our city. go check the number of NYC threads compared to any other city... then come back with a different energy.

Facts NYC people are supposed to be the lamest yet you’ll never see a NYC person taking time out there to care much about another city to make thread after thread lol

For some reason hating on blacks in nyc is cool but if I talk shyt to a black from another region I’m being a c00n :russ:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
talk that shyt to the people who create these types threads, dap up this and make these baseless useless comments - they spread that propaganda. every day they sound like some hostile kkk influencers with this ny hate speech. But now it's an issue when they get called out off the ignorance and we defend how we feel about our city. go check the number of NYC threads compared to any other city... then come back with a different energy.

I have nothing to do with that, nor have I participated in being hostile towards NYC.
I actually enjoyed it in the time I got to spend there at the US Open in 2016.

But to try and "clapback" with of mentions Chicago gun violence and racist rhetoric regarding blacks folks in the Chi is when red flags will be raised.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I have nothing to do with that, nor have I participated in being hostile towards NYC.
I actually enjoyed it in the time I got to spend there at the US Open in 2016.

But to try and "clapback" with of mentions Chicago gun violence and racist rhetoric regarding blacks folks in the Chi is when red flags will be raised.

It’s the best comeback for ignorant people who think all black people live in crowded apartments paying 3K and live with rats next to a subway. Not that I find that funny either!

Funny enoUgh NYC has more home owners in population than Chicago!

A black person in Chicago doesn’t get credit for talking about blacks anywhere else when their black community is the prime example of poison in the black community on each news network!

I think the real c00n here is the lame bragging about his 400K condo in his cac taking over community. He comes off as a blank person boasting about his possessions to other blacks!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Facts NYC people are supposed to be the lamest yet you’ll never see a NYC person taking time out there to care much about another city to male thread after thread lol

For some reason hating on blacks in nyc is cool but if I talk shyt to a black from another region I’m being a c00n :russ:

factz...! they're not helping the case with their own cities/towns when they come off sounding like some backwater, belligerent, uninspired, non-intelligient white supremacist sympathizers whose own prejudicial views are based off what they've been told about "city folks" because they never leave the porch (ooopsss... now we're being hypocrites and c00ns.. lmao). It's always the same simple minded discussion: tekashi 69, rent, subways, gentrification and square footage. stupid fool is even mentioning the nypd like policing in black communities isn't a problem everywhere. NY is a lifestyle... they don't have lives, that's the real topic of the day. Separate the winners from the whiners.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
90% of the NYC population lives outside of Manhattan. Hold this massive L.

My neighborhood on the weekend is probably more dead than a suburb in the south and my food is cheap :umad:

Out of the close to 9 million inhabitants Brooklyn,Queens and the Bronx have the most residents Manhattan only has a little over 1 million

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s the best comeback for ignorant people who think all black people live in crowded apartments paying 3K and live with rats next to a subway. Not that I find that funny either!

Funny enoUgh NYC has more home owners in population than Chicago!

A black person in Chicago doesn’t get credit for talking about blacks anywhere else when their black community is the prime example of poison in the black community on each news network!

I think the real c00n here is the lame bragging about his 400K condo in his cac taking over community. He comes off as a blank person boasting about his possessions to other blacks!
Look at the back pedaling in that poster's response.... LMAO... "butttt... I'm not hostile towards NY.. I didn't mean nothing by it.... " . :sadcam:
That's not how he was talking in the beginning...

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Look at the back pedaling in that poster's response.... LMAO... "butttt... I'm not hostile towards NY.. I didn't mean nothing by it.... " . :sadcam:
That's not how he was talking in the beginning...

Mind you I actually like Chicago but please Cities with losing population or cities filled with black people killing eachother left and right are not cities I take seriously.

If black people had their mind right in Chicago it could have easily been the northern counterpart of Atlanta yet despite the cheap cost blacks are fleeing that place.

But I’m supposed to be impressed cause some weirdo owns. 400K condo in a city that people don’t want to live in :russ:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
factz...! they're not helping the case with their own cities/towns when they come off sounding like some backwater, belligerent, uninspired, non-intelligient white supremacist sympathizers whose own prejudicial views are based off what they've been told about "city folks" because they never leave the porch (ooopsss... now we're being hypocrites and c00ns.. lmao). It's always the same simple minded discussion: tekashi 69, rent, subways, gentrification and square footage. stupid fool is even mentioning the nypd like policing in black communities isn't a problem everywhere. NY is a lifestyle... they don't have lives, that's the real topic of the day. Separate the winners from the whiners.

Yet In reality nyc probbaly has more homeowners then all these places :russ: