So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
love chi town

But manhattan alone makes chicago feel small:manny:

Only people living in Chicago have this make belief myth that Chicago can compete or hold the grounds of NYC

In reality outside of Chicago most people laugh at that idea and wouldn’t even put Chicago even near the same scale as LA and San Fran :russ:

And let’s not forget that Chicago has the most poison black community out of all communities in America!

And I think hip hop exposed now black folks there have a disability when it comes to sticking eachother.

Instead of having an ownage in hip hop they used their time to kill eachother over twitter words.

:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I Luv how these threads are turning into NY appreciation lately.... (i'm learning how to fall back and admire the view from all the positive nyc posters).
giphy.gif

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:wow:Humbled.

I almost didn't press "post" and it wasn't even because I gave a fukk about any of the nikkas in this thread not from NY. :mjlol:

It was because I was worried that my NY Coli people might not think it was good enough. :salute:
This was one of the best posts that I've read in here...rt. thank u for posting!!! I could tell that was from the heart, amazing words- I was touched.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
There's always something to do in NYC.. I rather pay $3000 a month to be around action/people than to pay $2000 a month living is west bubblefukk
I've lived in nyc for almost 37 years since birth... and I'd rather pay 2,000 a month living in west bubble fukk :mjlol:

But I be dammed if I give up that NY money :unsure::guilty:

Make 100k without a college degree southern brehs. That's all I gotta say:coffee:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This is how poppin Chicago is

1970 3,366,957 −5.2%
1980 3,005,072 −10.7%
1990 2,783,726 −7.4%
2000 2,896,016 4.0%
2010 2,695,598 −6.9%
Est. 2017 2,716,450 0.8%

It’s so popping in Chicago that just like many shytty places in the Midwest it has overall lost population :russ:

Yea easy to brag about living in a 400K condo in downtown Chicago when nobody wants to be there :russ:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Only people living in Chicago have this make belief myth that Chicago can compete or hold the grounds of NYC

In reality outside of Chicago most people laugh at that idea and wouldn’t even put Chicago even near the same scale as LA and San Fran :russ:

And let’s not forget that Chicago has the most poison black community out of all communities in America!

And I think hip hop exposed now black folks there have a disability when it comes to sticking eachother.

Instead of having an ownage in hip hop they used their time to kill eachother over twitter words.

Chicago is a formidable city. Easily the second biggest city/urban atmosphere in the states outside nyc

But nyc is in a space right now, where we building empire state building sized supertalls in Downtown brooklyn

Not manhattan but brooklyn......

chicago is nowhere near this level at this point. No city in the western hemisphere is

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I've lived in nyc for almost 37 years since birth... and I'd rather pay 2,000 a month living in west bubble fukk :mjlol:

But I be dammed if I give up that NY money :unsure::guilty:

Make 100k without a college degree southern brehs. That's all I gotta say:coffee:

Southern dudes seem to think all black dudes are people who want something for nothing lol.

They act like buying a cheap house in the south requires skill.

I’ll think about going south when I make all my money in NYC and retire. That’s of course a federal government job were to place me there

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
There is going to be a lot of ignorant nikkas in this thread... There are going to be a lot of spiteful, hating ass nikkas in this thread... There are even going to be a few "I found a contact called 'THAT CUTE NY nikka' in my girl's phone" nikkas in this thread...

Looking for definitive proof to be able to prove that NY isn't relevant and that the city is trash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are going to ignore my post but fukk it... I need my creative writing practice today so...
No Other Phrase Could Describe What Makes NY Give That :wow: Feeling Regardless of Any Issues Other Than... If You Know, You Know.

I can't explain, even w/ the issues of the MTA, what it feels like to actually see a NYC train literally be the most diverse place on the fukking planet. Is there fukkery? Of course. But, it has its beauty that you can't appreciate unless you've become familiar to it. And on some urban community shyt? I don't give a fukk what gems you might have... NOTHING is more NY than being on the train coming from Broadway Junction or Fordham Road or Jamaica Ave and seeing some of the most creative and articulate nikkas describe a fight as you sit a couple seats down. shyt will be funny, crazy and edge of your seat entertainment and will make you feel like you were there. Can't understand? If You Know, You Know.

The love of all things Timbs is funny, right? Yea, it's a punchline but fukk y'all know about walking through the City in some fresh unlaced Timbs? Seeing others w/ them and knowing it's just so fukking NY? From the outside looking in, it sounds like I'm speaking another language but like I said... If You Know, You Know.

Gentrification has affected every major city and I complain about it, as well, but don't think for a moment that NY urban and black culture still doesn't drip from the brick walls and sprout from the fukking concrete. You know what groundhog day is in America? seeing a fukking large ass hamster emerge to determine whether Spring started. You know what NY groundhog day is? When you walk outside and, before you fukking see it, you hear a car w/ all windows open blasting some old school reggae. THAT is when you know Summer officially started. That feeling of hearing "Action, not a bag a mouth" in patois blasting from the radio when it's about 76 degrees? If You Know, You Know.

You ever watch summer games on West 4th or Rucker? Nah? shyt...it's exciting enough for NBA players to make sure they fly their ass to NY to experience the fukking love of the game. But you might not understand... If You Know, You Know.

Something about knowing almost everyone around you can say, "Nah, B", "Dead ass" and all other terms organically and not sound like nikkas just heard it in a movie and practiced it in their mirror. But maybe you might be the one to practice it because it sounded so good... If You Know, You Know.

The women? I'm not even going to say more than If You Know, You Know.

I could go on...but lame nikkas will disregard and the real already know so...:ahh:

These nikkas just want to understand why they hate & love us so much.:mjlol:

-------------------------------------------------------

For my NY people, if you appreciate my love for our city - check my old article I wrote about Old Brooklyn. :mjcry:

Same train three homeless people are masturbating on :skip:

Im a car pleighboi. If you know, you know :manny:

But thanks for that soliloquy in response to a troll thread :heh:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE

A lotta of :mjpls: emanating from your posts.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
NYC is overrated. Even if I made double the salary I wouldn't move back. Not worth the headache. I like peace and quiet.
If you made double then move to the outer boroughs and counties :coffee:.

Anywhere east of Belmont park/elmont/valley stream/rosedale is peace & quiet enough for even the most secluded nikkas alive.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------------------------------------

For my NY people, if you appreciate my love for our city - check my old article I wrote about Old Brooklyn. :mjcry:

^^^ that's your article? I'm reading that now. perfect example of greatness and excellence coming out of ny- talented writer.... and creative thought. good for you!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A lotta of :mjpls: emanating from your posts.

No there isn’t. I’m exposing Chicago as being an overrated place.

It’s so poppin yet it lost damn near a million people in population while NyC is headed to 9 million people.

It’s so poppin yet being affordable black people are fleeing in droves.

Outside of the people who live in Chicago it’s tbe biggest city in the world that no one takes seriously :mjlol: