So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This is the shyt I'm talking about. :laff:

DuSable Museum has so many galas and functions I walked to when I lived in Hyde Park, and my condo was $315k.

Mos def and Kweli were just at the taste of Chicago, which was damn near free, and I walked to go see them, from my $450k two bedroom condo in downtown, and came home relaxed as hell. shyt would run you a mill and a half in one of those boroughs and you'd come home everyday smelling like piss, bums and bird shyt after getting off that old ass subway. :russ:

And I'm going to bronzeville tonight for a flag football game and Au natural display, and I'm driving there and parking my car on the street! Some shyt you nikkas can't even dream of doing because they put up signs telling you you can't park on whatever the fukk day between whatever the fukk time. :mjlol:

That’s cool but let’s stick to reality.

Chicago is a super major city that was losing population till recently.

Chicago is so bad for black peole that despite the cheap housing cost black people are fleeing in droves :mjlol:

Let’s not get into the fact that Chicago PD is one of the most corrupted police forces in the country and the fact that you have to live in a gentrified part of Chicago to enjoy it while most of the black areas are war zones and segregated from the rest of the city :russ:

Plus Chicago doesn’t have a black diaspora that even touches that of NYC :umad:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
quiet as kept....downtown Chicago is the new NYC, and they are doing a good job of scaring all the out of towners away with the murder talk so that they can try to preserve some of what they got a little longer :russ:

Chicago’s crime went down a lot this year and murder being the result of scaring white people is overstated.

White folks clearly know blacks are just killing other blacks!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
There is going to be a lot of ignorant nikkas in this thread... There are going to be a lot of spiteful, hating ass nikkas in this thread... There are even going to be a few "I found a contact called 'THAT CUTE NY nikka' in my girl's phone" nikkas in this thread...looking for definitive proof to be able to prove that NY isn't relevant and that the city is trash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are going to ignore my post but fukk it... I need my creative writing practice today so...
No Other Phrase Could Describe What Makes NY Give That :wow: Feeling More Than... If You Know, You Know.

I can't explain, even w/ the issues of the MTA, what it feels like to actually see a NYC train literally be the most diverse place on the fukking planet. Is there fukkery? Of course. But, it has its beauty that you can't appreciate unless you've become familiar to it. And on some urban community shyt? I don't give a fukk what gems you might have... NOTHING is more NY than being on the train coming from Broadway Junction or Fordham Road or Jamaica Ave and seeing some of the most creative and articulate nikkas describe a fight as you sit a couple seats down. shyt will be funny, crazy and edge of your seat entertainment and will make you feel like you were there. Can't understand? If You Know, You Know.

The love of all things Timbs is funny, right? Yea, it's a punchline but fukk y'all know about walking through the City in some fresh unlaced Timbs? Seeing others w/ them and knowing it's just so fukking NY? From the outside looking in, it sounds like I'm speaking another language but like I said... If You Know, You Know.

Gentrification has affected every major city and I complain about it as well, but don't think for a moment that NY urban and black culture still doesn't drip from the brick walls and sprout from the fukking concrete. You know what groundhog day is in America? Seeing a fukking large ass hamster emerge to determine whether Spring started; boring shyt. You know what NY groundhog day is? When you walk outside and, before you fukking see it, you hear a car w/ all windows open blasting some old school reggae. THAT is when you know Summer officially started. That feeling of hearing "Action, not a bag a mouth" in patois blasting from the radio when it's about 76 degrees? If You Know, You Know.

You ever watch summer games on West 4th or Rucker? Nah? shyt...it's exciting enough for NBA players to make sure they fly their ass to NY to experience the fukking love of the game. But you might not understand... If You Know, You Know.

Something about knowing almost everyone around you can say, "Nah, B", "Dead ass" and all other terms organically and not sound like nikkas just heard it in a movie and practiced it in their mirror. But maybe you might be the one to practice it because it sounded so good... If You Know, You Know.

The women? I'm not even going to say more than If You Know, You Know.

I could go on...but lame nikkas will disregard and the real already know so...:ahh:

These nikkas just want to understand why they hate & love us so much.:mjlol:

-------------------------------------------------------

For my NY people, if you appreciate my love for our city - check my old article I wrote about Old Brooklyn. :mjcry:

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I posted about this in another thread.

Dummies paying all their money to live somewhere rappers USED to live 20 years ago. :russ:

ATL, CHA, HOU, CHI are all much better options than those 5 abortions you Vic's call boroughs.

I can fly over to New York and spend $3k and do all the fun things there are to do and come back to CHI, while they're stuck paying $3k in rent for another 10 months just to go to work and run errands. :laff:!

The funny thing about your post is that you have to make up things to try to be relevant as NYC :russ:

There’s barely any black person in NYC paying 3K a month in rent :russ:

Try again loser and there’s a reason why Chicago is cheap you can’t even live around black people in that arrogant minded place filled with black people who shoot eachother over Twitter post:russ:

ATL, Charlotte and Houston aren’t in the same ball park as NYC and don’t offer even half as much :mjlol:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You know NyC is popping when the only thing people can talk about is rent prices lmao.

And the funny thing about it is their rent assumptions are wrong.

Lol who the hell in NYC plays 3K for rent a month other than Cacs :russ:

Y’all haters need to stop blaming NYC for living in shytty cities.

Supply and demand your city ain’t as pricey cause nobody wants to go there :russ:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
This is the shyt I'm talking about. :laff:

DuSable Museum has so many galas and functions I walked to when I lived in Hyde Park, and my condo was $315k.

Mos def and Kweli were just at the taste of Chicago, which was damn near free, and I walked to go see them, from my $450k two bedroom condo in downtown, and came home relaxed as hell. shyt would run you a mill and a half in one of those boroughs and you'd come home everyday smelling like piss, bums and bird shyt after getting off that old ass subway. :russ:

And I'm going to bronzeville tonight for a flag football game and Au natural display, and I'm driving there and parking my car on the street! Some shyt you nikkas can't even dream of doing because they put up signs telling you you can't park on whatever the fukk day between whatever the fukk time. :mjlol:

Chicago :blessed:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
ain't gonna front quality of life is better outside the city

i prefer the sun & sand

but nyc is necessary for two things fashion & finance

always come home to shop & get money

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There is going to be a lot of ignorant nikkas in this thread... There are going to be a lot of spiteful, hating ass nikkas in this thread... There are even going to be a few "I found a contact called 'THAT CUTE NY nikka' in my girl's phone" nikkas in this thread...

Looking for definitive proof to be able to prove that NY isn't relevant and that the city is trash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are going to ignore my post but fukk it... I need my creative writing practice today so...
No Other Phrase Could Describe What Makes NY Give That :wow: Feeling Regardless of Any Issues Other Than... If You Know, You Know.

I can't explain, even w/ the issues of the MTA, what it feels like to actually see a NYC train literally be the most diverse place on the fukking planet. Is there fukkery? Of course. But, it has its beauty that you can't appreciate unless you've become familiar to it. And on some urban community shyt? I don't give a fukk what gems you might have... NOTHING is more NY than being on the train coming from Broadway Junction or Fordham Road or Jamaica Ave and seeing some of the most creative and articulate nikkas describe a fight as you sit a couple seats down. shyt will be funny, crazy and edge of your seat entertainment and will make you feel like you were there. Can't understand? If You Know, You Know.

The love of all things Timbs is funny, right? Yea, it's a punchline but fukk y'all know about walking through the City in some fresh unlaced Timbs? Seeing others w/ them and knowing it's just so fukking NY? From the outside looking in, it sounds like I'm speaking another language but like I said... If You Know, You Know.

Gentrification has affected every major city and I complain about it, as well, but don't think for a moment that NY urban and black culture still doesn't drip from the brick walls and sprout from the fukking concrete. You know what groundhog day is in America? seeing a fukking large ass hamster emerge to determine whether Spring started. You know what NY groundhog day is? When you walk outside and, before you fukking see it, you hear a car w/ all windows open blasting some old school reggae. THAT is when you know Summer officially started. That feeling of hearing "Action, not a bag a mouth" in patois blasting from the radio when it's about 76 degrees? If You Know, You Know.

You ever watch summer games on West 4th or Rucker? Nah? shyt...it's exciting enough for NBA players to make sure they fly their ass to NY to experience the fukking love of the game. But you might not understand... If You Know, You Know.

Something about knowing almost everyone around you can say, "Nah, B", "Dead ass" and all other terms organically and not sound like nikkas just heard it in a movie and practiced it in their mirror. But maybe you might be the one to practice it because it sounded so good... If You Know, You Know.

The women? I'm not even going to say more than If You Know, You Know.

I could go on...but lame nikkas will disregard and the real already know so...:ahh:

These nikkas just want to understand why they hate & love us so much.:mjlol:

-------------------------------------------------------

For my NY people, if you appreciate my love for our city - check my old article I wrote about Old Brooklyn. :mjcry:

this.... wow. deserves a thread by itself.... perfection in words.
giphy.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
this.... wow. deserves a thread by itself.... perfection in words.
giphy.gif
:wow:Humbled.

I almost didn't press "post" and it wasn't even because I gave a fukk about any of the nikkas in this thread not from NY. :mjlol:

It was because I was worried that my NY Coli people might not think it was good enough. :salute: