So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
If you aren't make a decent time great salary living in NYC is damn near irresponsible

My goal in life is to be rich and make a great salary so I guess if that’s what it takes to live in NYC I’m in a great position.

I’ve seen black people thrive in NYC and become well off. I’ve seen blacks from the south move up here and become every successful.

NYC isn’t for the people who want everything for nothing or for people who comfortable being in the same position for 20 years plus doing the same job duties.

NYC is for people who have no limit and no mileage on their success!

Unfortunately the south doesn’t have the connections or the type of people who strive to be the best.

That’s why the south will never be a consideration for me until I’m old and done.

Just my opinion

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I been to NYC a few times and it wasn’t really too bad. lots of things to do and plenty of people to meet but I wouldn’t want to live there because of the cost of living and the NYPD:yeshrug:.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NYC is a dope ass place. It would be perfect if hipsters weren't their but nothing like the energy or the ability to walk around the corner and go grocery shopping

If a city is dope hipsters will be attracted to it no matter what! I guess blacks ain’t use to that since most of these cities were being destroyed by crack before.

One thing I’ll give hipsters credit for is that they appreciate the city more than a lot of the natives.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If black people in major cities actually started headed towards career fields that pay top dollar and have no ceilings they wouldn’t be complaining about Cost of living as much.

I observe people a lot and there are many similarities among the blacks in major cities who complain about housing cost.

More times than most they have a sucky job with no growth. Meanwhile just this past weekend I met a black man from West Philly who just started his own business in Manhattan and has his own apartment in TriBeCa :ohhh:

NYC is definitely for the folks who want to make it big and I have no problems with that. More connections for me :shaq:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm from Chicago, New York never impressed me.

The people who I meet from Chicago tell me a different story.

Met a black and white guy from the chi in Brooklyn and they were shocked to see black people hanging out with other people in a city :gucci:

Dropped off another man from the Netherlands who lives in Chicago to the airport and he told me he wouldn’t mind living in NYC since he has more women options here!

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I posted about this in another thread.

Dummies paying all their money to live somewhere rappers USED to live 20 years ago. :russ:

ATL, CHA, HOU, CHI are all much better options than those 5 abortions you Vic's call boroughs.

I can fly over to New York and spend $3k and do all the fun things there are to do and come back to CHI, while they're stuck paying $3k in rent for another 10 months just to go to work and run errands. :laff:!
you guys have such a goofy commercial outlook on new york:mjlol:

the cliches promoted by coli brehs are laughable

Its completely lost on you that new york for natives, is simply a home town

And not this fabricated bullshyt ya make up to deal with your obsessions:gucci:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I been to NYC a few times and it wasn’t really too bad. lots of things to do and plenty of people to meet but I wouldn’t want to live there because of the cost of living and the NYPD:yeshrug:.
I don't see your point about the NYPD... All police forces are the same everywhere in the US if you're a regular person. Yea, NYPD has some advanced stuff to fight terrorism and such but the average N.Y. er isn't effected by that in a negative manner.