So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
A majority of things made NYC the shyt are long gone now. The Internet as well as the middle, rich class suburban crowd that moved in pretty much ran all that away. So you pretty much have these folks coming into NYC seeing a former shadow of itself being duped and robbed at the same time because its overpriced. They obviously wouldn't know because they have no idea how it used to be. The experience they are moving in for, they can get at the very same places they are moving away from. That's what they choose to do anyway. They're wasting time and money and are leaving without anything to show for it. It's not a come up place anymore.

Don't get me wrong. It's a lot safer but in exchange for that, a lot of things are gone now.
I think NYC still has something special, but not enough to live there for anymore. Thank God I have family, friends and enough money to AirBnB there. Was just reminscing with my uncle in law this weekend about the good old days.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
My nikka... where tho? Been dying for doubles and roti.

Only time I get real West Indian food is when my sister in laws mom cooks for the family reunions

Had some bake and fish cakes at the last reunion. I straight raided the cooler they was in while my peeps were socializing

On Utica, between Linden Blvd and church ave.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Is NYC still the only place where you can get a good beef patties? I be know it's there and Toronto.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I still get doubles for 2 dollars

20527.jpg
Dont know how to make it yourself brahs

20527.jpg

NYC threads are funding this site...i love it....:blessed:
We gon use the proceeds to hold a candle light vigil for the metrocard cost increases yall bout to get hit with
full

My nikka... where tho? Been dying for doubles and roti.

Only time I get real West Indian food is when my sister in laws mom cooks for the family reunions

Had some bake and fish cakes at the last reunion. I straight raided the cooler they was in while my peeps were socializing
Richmond hills in Queens as well
Why don't we do all the fans and stans a favor and create a stickied NYC discussion thread?
Because yall gonna complain about there being a better one tucked away in an alley off 74rd ave by the pauwk
full

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Is NYC still the only place where you can get a good beef patties? I be know it's there and Toronto.
Honestly, any place with a notable jamaican population gonna have good places.. learning how to do it yourself gonna save you a lot of trouble since most places just throw store bought ones in an oven