So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/planning/download/pdf/data-maps/nyc-population/nny2013/nny_2013.pdf

All the information about immigrant groups is right here in this census.

Please enjoy all the receipts.

And as for as Uber goes I had a career with the Department of Transportation while doing my masters and left :russ:

I make 2K a week driving for Uber while I wait to start a position in regulatory compliance and risk managements.

You don’t have to take me serious lol cause in September I’ll be back to career mode.

Nice try and hold that L :stopitslime:

Did you think l would not try to read this?

You didn't prove a damn thing

A 311 page document where you can't be bothered to even attempt to prove your own claims

You don't even know where to search lol!

Hold that L yourself if you think l'm going to do the work for you and filter that down.

And yes New York Uber drivers ain't got rank on anything.

:russ:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Did you think l would not try to read this?

You didn't prove a damn thing

A 311 page document where you can't be bothered to even attempt to prove your own claims

You don't even know where to search lol!

Hold that L yourself if you think l'm going to do the work for you and filter that down.

And yes New York Uber drivers ain't got rank on anything.

I mean I already knew you lacked education even though there’s a lengend in the beginning of the receipt that breaks down the sections:russ:

When trying to shyt on people goes wrong and actually that’s legit Census information :mjlol:

L!

This Uber driver can cause he’s already had a career and will have another one this fall. Lmao.

Plus 2K a week just driving people around paying off my debt in 2 months while starting a 6 figure salary with no debt sounds great to me.

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
@Concerning VLoLence oh and off the record here are some further receipts of ethnic group salaries according to fact finder

American FactFinder - Results

So with that being said you think I’m worried about some c00ns pissing on other black groups when those same c00ns are probably washing dishes or locked up in the system lmao.

I’m 27 years old. And half the dudes doing the shyt talking and c00n behaviors in high school are stuck in life now.

While I have two degrees (soon to get 3)

And will most likely start a six figure paying career this fall. :russ:

Link gives an error

Google can only do so much in STEM debates

Can you see yourself?

3 degrees...driving an Uber cab....in New York

You a walking L and don't see it.

:dwillhuh:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
200.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Link gives an error

Google can only do so much in STEM debates

Can you see yourself?

3 degrees...driving an Uber cab....in New York

You a walking L and don't see it.

:dwillhuh:

The link gave you an error? Sure lmao

I was just reading the link before I posted it.

Go to bed weirdo

You trying to associate me with driving a cab even though I already worked a career and will start one in fall lmao.

It’s ok bro you tried to shyt on me but failed.

How am I walking L if I chose to drive Uber to pay off debt and will start a high paying salary this fall.

Lmaooo

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's funny seeing how a few of these new yorkers are caping for their city know that it won't cape for them. it didn't cape for many of its residents when they needed to be helped and saved.

and one thing that bothers me about gentrification is that certain areas like bushwick and bed sty. the same places these yuppies, hipsters, tourists and etc are now romanticizing, all getting their fantasy on and etc were once killing fields with mostly of lower class, working class young black and brown people who often had no choice but to stay in those neighborhoods because they couldn't afford to leave. stray bullets hitting innocent victims, children, and babies. shooting galleries. parents scared to let their kids play outside and keeping them inside. spray those streets with luminal and see the blood, brains and guts of the past reappear. many of the gentrified neighborhoods are haunted. you will NEVER hear about the past in that light. many folks done died trying to get the very same thing that these new folks moving in have an abundance of and squandering foolishly trying to be cool. it even is more fukked up knowing that all that and currently now is all planned by the government.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
The link gave you an error? Sure lmao

I was just reading the link before I posted it.

Go to bed weirdo

You trying to associate me with driving a cab even though I already worked a career and will start one in fall lmao.

It’s ok bro you tried to shyt on me but failed.

How am I walking L if I chose to drive Uber to pay off debt and will start a high paying salary this fall.

Lmaooo

Yeah tuck your tail

You a L if you have 2 degrees in New York and Uber is your best hustle

Probably be working in the mail room too after this summer

Definitely ain't got any equity or ownership under you

l took an L for even entertaining you

Smh

:hhh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah tuck your tail

You a L if you have 2 degrees in New York and Uber is your best hustle

Probably be working in the mail room too after this summer

Definitely ain't got any equity or ownership under you

l took an L for even entertaining you

Smh

:hhh:
An L would be me driving Uber and not finding work :russ:

What part of me already working a career and taking time off to pay debt quickly before I start a second career don’t you understand :mjlol:

Bro just stop it B.

You sound dumb as hell right now. We can be on much better terms when I’m on your stage Making your salary it not more without any inch of debt in 2 short months

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
it's funny seeing how a few of these new yorkers are caping for their city know that it won't cape for them. it didn't cape for many of its residents when they needed to be helped and saved.

and one thing that bothers me about gentrification is that certain areas like bushwick and bed sty. the same places these yuppies, hipsters, tourists and etc are now romanticizing, all getting their fantasy on and etc were once killing fields with mostly of lower class, working class young black and brown people who often had no choice but to stay in those neighborhoods because they couldn't afford to leave. stray bullets hitting innocent victims. shooting galleries. spray those streets with luminal and see the blood, brains and guts of the past reappear. many of the gentrified neighborhoods are haunted. you will NEVER hear about the past in that light. many folks done died trying to get the very same thing that these new folks moving in have an abundance of and squandering foolishly trying to be cool. it even is more fukked up knowing that all that and currently now is all planned by the government.
Not reading none of that, I already know ., u stated it already. Rainbow coalition rhetoric, pick a cause, ur all over the place. Then go and Shut your overly pic sharing dumb ass up...”invasion of privacy”, Panicky Pic Pazzy. No one gives a shyt what you’re overly dramatic positional postings, have to say, Spazzy. You proved that you know how to navigate Wikipedia on cities and gentrification.. now stfu. Repeating the same shyt in every damn thread, for a city that you previously admitted knowing nothing about, never been to and never lived. Go worry about your privacy settings and lack of self awareness. You sure have a lot to say for someone complaining about being cyber stalked a few months ago. I would be real low key had it been me, just saying. Talking about caping, lol.... I tried to save you from yourself with your data invasion issue.

Edit- Make a whole public plea thread about being doxxed and data mined on the same forum where someone misused your info; then complain about said usage in the same public forum where you’re info was obtained; then expect your viewpoints to be taken seriously, wanna be- bre-“hettes “.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Dumb shyt. No need to mention me. Not in the mood, Don't give a fuk. The same mentally deficient dumb fuks commenting on it, dapping this up with the same played out responses- it's weak and tired. .

But I will add that most unsuccessful people seem to always 1) criticize 2) waste time 3)bring others down to their level 4)think,say and do negative things 5) think they know it all 6) blame others for their failures, lack of goals. Noticing a pattern in here of those who like to promote these types of threads...
:jbhmm:

NY produces the most amount of success stories - They need to learn from us, because they can't be us. "The emergence of haters is a signal that you have achieved a certain level of success. If you have not accomplished anything, then, almost certainly, nobody would be paying enough attention to give you criticism" "Criticism is self-hate turned outward. Hate is often a sign of weakness, envy and fear. Haters hate on you because you’re doing what they cannot, will not or are too afraid to attempt."

Hopefully some positive spin can come off this thread for them-(they need it).

Habits of Unsuccessful People vs. Successful People | SkillsYouNeed

Tell em!!!!

"Some say hating is confused admiration"

--- Nas

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not reading none of that, I already know ., u stated it already. Rainbow coalition rhetoric, pick a cause, ur all over the place. Then go and Shut your overly pic sharing dumb ass up...”invasion of privacy”, Panicky Pic Pazzy. No one gives a shyt what you’re overly dramatic positional postings, have to say, Spazzy. You proved that you know how to navigate Wikipedia on cities and gentrification.. now stfu. Repeating the same shyt in every damn thread, for a city that you previously admitted knowing nothing about, never been to and never lived. Go worry about your privacy settings and lack of self awareness. You sure have a lot to say for someone complaining about being cyber stalked a few months ago. I would be real low key had it been me, just saying. Talking about caping, lol.... I tried to save you from yourself with your data invasion issue.

Edit- Make a whole public plea thread about being doxxed and data mined on the same forum where someone misused your info; then complain about said usage in the same public forum where you’re info was obtained; then expect your viewpoints to be taken seriously, wanna be- bre-“hettes “.

Why are you talking? If you love NYC so much, why did you move to Maryland? :comeon:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Why are you talking? If you love NYC so much, why did you move to Maryland? :comeon:

Why do people say things like this?

My homegirl just left Nyc to live in rural NC. Is she happy? No but she made the move because her husband is a veteran and as part of his service he was given a free house to locate by his post!

People move for personal reasons not out of love.

Only online you see comments like this lol!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people say things like this?

My homegirl just left Nyc to live in rural NC. Is she happy? No but she made the move because her husband is a veteran and as part of his service he was given a free house to locate by his post!

People move for personal reasons not out of love.

Only online you see comments like this lol!

Doesn't matter. Point is she moved away. I bet new York doesn't miss her either.