So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A New York poster...

Being passive aggressive...

Online...

:snoop:

The Gif is inaccurate...

I'm from Cali not the south
I’m not being passive aggressive. The person in that gif is not from the South either. Watch the movie if they have Television where you live. Maybe a “movie night” in your village rec center show it.

There are on average about 3 threads made about my city per day while Blacks are being duck hunted in yours lol. You see the difference in what we gotta be worried about here?

Don’t throw rocks at the sun, you can’t reach it

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
I’m not being passive aggressive. The person in that gif is not from the South either. Watch the movie if they have Television where you live. Maybe a “movie night” in your village rec center show it.

There are on average about 3 threads made about my city per day while Blacks are being duck hunted in yours lol. You see the difference in what we gotta be worried about here?

Don’t throw rocks at the sun, you can’t reach it

Go to sleep you drunk breh

Disingenuous ass...that gif for south/midwestern brehs

Acting like stop and frisk didn't have you spreading your cheeks

Maybe l should inquire about your equity too...oh!

:ooh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are you talking? If you love NYC so much, why did you move to Maryland? :comeon:
That’s ur response? Dumb fuk... I’m not in Maryland... you Wikipedia weirdo. I’m not revealing my exact info location or my whereabouts lol, in here. U thought u had one huh? What.,.. ur trying to cyber snitch on me now? Misery privacy invasions like company, I guess. Not enough to have your own info disclosed ... smh. Researching my comments,...u sound touched. ****yawn..bout to watch Queen of the South... (how ironic) ...Bored with u.
giphy.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s ur response? Dumb fuk... I’m not in Maryland... you Wikipedia weirdo. I’m not revealing my exact info location or my whereabouts lol, in here. U thought u had one huh? What.,.. ur trying to cyber snitch on me now? Misery privacy invasions like company, I guess. Not enough to have your own info disclosed ... smh. Researching my comments,...u sound touched. ****yawn..bout to watch Queen of the South... (how ironic) ...Bored with u.
giphy.gif

You're not in new York though.

And I'm starting to become more and more convinced that you're not who you say you are. No way anybody especially a single mother that has a full time job could spend a whole day writing paragraphs, getting mad over nothing. I don't buy your story

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesn't matter. Point is she moved away. I bet new York doesn't miss her either.

Bytch... u don’t know where the fuk I am or how I move or movements that I make. None of ya business. Not revealing my info where I stay with my family... Don’t know shyt about me, Biscuitsn.... ohh, Hold up, i mean, Pazzy.. copy and paste commenters got me confused.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch... u don’t know where the fuk I am or how I move or movements that I make. None of ya business. Not revealing my info where I stay with my family... Don’t know shyt about me, Biscuitsn.... ohh, Hold up, i mean, Pazzy.. copy and paste commenters got me confused.

Wait what?? :why:
Are you high right now? :gucci:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're not in new York though.

And I'm starting to become more and more convinced that you're not who you say you are. No way anybody especially a single mother that has a full time job could spend a whole day writing paragraphs, getting mad over nothing. I don't buy your story.
Like I give a fuk about your thoughts.... and ummmm
:umad::umad:
How original... resorts to the “single mother, ur not sure who I am” responses in a last ditch effort for a comeback. Like I haven’t heard that reach before...None of your business.
Keep thinking ....and hoping, waiting ... anticipating, regurgitating the same tired shyt.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wait what?? :why:
Are you high right now? :gucci:
Go compare your comments to hers, fool.... she said the same thing to me months ago.... meaning you sound like a dumb cac bytch repeating the same comments as she made. Damn u r slowwww ... lol ur so stupid u can’t even tell a joke.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I give a fuk about your thoughts.... and ummmm
:umad::umad:
How original... resorts to the “single mother, ur not sure who I am” responses in a last ditch effort for a comeback. Like I haven’t heard that reach before...None of your business.
Keep thinking ....and hoping, waiting ... anticipating, regurgitating the same tired shyt.

You sound like you have arguments with the sun in broad day out in public about whos hotter and everyone is staring at you like you lost your goddamn mind. :mjlit: I should be like the sun and stand there and let you argue with yourself. Make you feel like you've won something though nobody not even you know what it is.

Last edited:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Go to sleep you drunk breh

Disingenuous ass...that gif for south/midwestern brehs

Acting like stop and frisk didn't have you spreading your cheeks

Maybe l should inquire about your equity too...oh!

:ooh:

It’s for bamma dark skin jermaine nikkas that grit they teeth and wrinkle up they Khakis when they see the greatest city ever imagined mentioned on the interwebs.

I’d imagine it’s similar to the feeling them Cali vatos get when they see Black children or old ladies. Only difference is the act on it:sadcam:.

Got this lil nikka bragging about the NYPD.

Imagine a “nikka” that hates NYC more than he loves Black people. ctfu that’s how you know this the greatest city ever conceived of.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
NYC is the greatest city in the world.

Most advanced black people in the world as well.

Those other places are considered part of the trash half of America.

No1 in Europe, Africa, Caribbean or Latin American sits down with their family saying “hey kids lets vacation in Illianois, North Carolina or Georgia”!

Meanwhile NYC is number 1 in tourism.
People take pride to say they have visited NYC and are willing to spend countless of dollars to be in the greatest city ever made in the world.

Other states don’t have that luxury.

Blacks in NYC created hip hop while blacks in other regions were unsuccessful in creating a genre that could actually last!

I love NYC but chill breh.