So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Change to spare
On every major urban website too

Iunno why NY cats get so emotional over this shyt

Because some posters can't keep this city out they mouth 24/7 we know we the city that never sleeps i guess the reason is someone is always on our dikk even when we not doing anything.

Sometimes we appreciate the Stanery if it's in a fun way be funny and engaging not the I hate NYC thread that pops off all the time. We can make fun of ourselves it's not that hard we actually do it real well if posters actually really took the time to know us on a real level and what makes us well US. There's some fukkery here we hate, some make us laugh it's the quirks of this place but when some out of town buffoon who makes a baffoon NYC thread we will not put up with it. It's Tribalism.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
How to beat off rats with a stick?

There is more game west of the missippi
nyc being the epicenter for art fashion & finance matters

the country definitely can show you how to live

like i said i prefer the pace & lifestyle in the south

but i needed nyc to expand my mental show me how to dress & finesse

it's a balance

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You sound like you have arguments with the sun in broad day out in public about whos hotter and everyone is staring at you like you lost your goddamn mind. :mjlit: I should be like the sun and stand there and let you argue with yourself. Make you feel like you've won something though nobody not even you know what it is.
K

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
W/e that means :russ:

Just know I’m going to be a millionaire with 59th floor views!

P.S - I know exactly what you mean but me and you arent on the same and belief your comment speak of nothing and defends nothing

HaitianPattyFromNYC said:
if black people in major cities actually started headed towards career fields that pay top dollar and have no ceilings they wouldn’t be complaining about Cost of living as much.

I observe people a lot and there are many similarities among the blacks in major cities who complain about housing cost.

More times than most they have a sucky job with no growth. Meanwhile just this past weekend I met a black man from West Philly who just started his own business in Manhattan and has his own apartment in TriBeca

I had to requote that dumbshyt.
that soft ass shyt you posted for emphasis.

You don't sound like you know shyt about real life for black people at all.
Let alone in a city.

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
NYC isn't like it used to be
Overpriced piece of shyt im tired of the city
But i still love it :wow:
Bike riding in central park to Brooklyn bridge :wow:
Learning new hustles :wow:
Partying all night till the sun rises in the morning :wow:
The random ass food festivles :wow:
Playing a pick up basketball game seemlesly :wow:
Watching random celebrities go about their day :wow:

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
New Yorker born and raised. Even though I live in Los Angeles, the only difference I see between NY and other major cities is that you could literally be out all day and not really spend much money (albeit not like it used to be). LA is definitely not like that. That being said, I would not want to be just getting by financially in any of the boroughs.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
????
full
This flattop:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Native New Yorker....my base pay of $115k is worth more in Denver than back home....I'm too damn boogie and spoiled, would need to live in one of those $5K/month lofts if I want the equivalent living arrangements (no thanks?)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
higher salaries
15 dollar minimum wage by December :wow:

access to bytches from every corner of the planet in a bar or all with the swipe of a finger on tinder

a nikka like me went from retail to a high salaried advertising/marketing/tech job with no degree just because people liked me only in new york or LA
:ehh::salute:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
There is going to be a lot of ignorant nikkas in this thread... There are going to be a lot of spiteful, hating ass nikkas in this thread... There are even going to be a few "I found a contact called 'THAT CUTE NY nikka' in my girl's phone" nikkas in this thread...

Looking for definitive proof to be able to prove that NY isn't relevant and that the city is trash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are going to ignore my post but fukk it... I need my creative writing practice today so...
No Other Phrase Could Describe What Makes NY Give That :wow: Feeling Regardless of Any Issues Other Than... If You Know, You Know.

I can't explain, even w/ the issues of the MTA, what it feels like to actually see a NYC train literally be the most diverse place on the fukking planet. Is there fukkery? Of course. But, it has its beauty that you can't appreciate unless you've become familiar to it. And on some urban community shyt? I don't give a fukk what gems you might have... NOTHING is more NY than being on the train coming from Broadway Junction or Fordham Road or Jamaica Ave and seeing some of the most creative and articulate nikkas describe a fight as you sit a couple seats down. shyt will be funny, crazy and edge of your seat entertainment and will make you feel like you were there. Can't understand? If You Know, You Know.

The love of all things Timbs is funny, right? Yea, it's a punchline but fukk y'all know about walking through the City in some fresh unlaced Timbs? Seeing others w/ them and knowing it's just so fukking NY? From the outside looking in, it sounds like I'm speaking another language but like I said... If You Know, You Know.

Gentrification has affected every major city and I complain about it, as well, but don't think for a moment that NY urban and black culture still doesn't drip from the brick walls and sprout from the fukking concrete. You know what groundhog day is in America? seeing a fukking large ass hamster emerge to determine whether Spring started. You know what NY groundhog day is? When you walk outside and, before you fukking see it, you hear a car w/ all windows open blasting some old school reggae. THAT is when you know Summer officially started. That feeling of hearing "Action, not a bag a mouth" in patois blasting from the radio when it's about 76 degrees? If You Know, You Know.

You ever watch summer games on West 4th or Rucker? Nah? shyt...it's exciting enough for NBA players to make sure they fly their ass to NY to experience the fukking love of the game. But you might not understand... If You Know, You Know.

Something about knowing almost everyone around you can say, "Nah, B", "Dead ass" and all other terms organically and not sound like nikkas just heard it in a movie and practiced it in their mirror. But maybe you might be the one to practice it because it sounded so good... If You Know, You Know.

The women? I'm not even going to say more than If You Know, You Know.

I could go on...but lame nikkas will disregard and the real already know so...:ahh:

These nikkas just want to understand why they hate & love us so much.:mjlol:

-------------------------------------------------------

For my NY people, if you appreciate my love for our city - check my old article I wrote about Old Brooklyn. :mjcry:

This was beautiful.