So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Us New Yorkers shouldn’t be paying mind to uneducated people born out of the region.

They are just mad that we were born in royalty while they are just viewed a farmers at most
chill out b you finna hurt they feelings & make them think they right

:mjlol:

we gotta calm it down so they can get out they feelings over the mean scary bigg.city.boogieman

:mjlit:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Is there a reason NY cats get so into their feelings about new york? I don't see it in any other region. There was a thread yesterday that was going over la issues from outsiders with little to no emotion involved.

Really so there’s a thread made about LA every day from outsiders?

No and just about everyone on this board gets on their feelings when their city is on the spot.

Aren’t y’all cities suppose to be popping? Why y’all worried about NYC so much lmao.

You probably live in a trash environment lmao

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Really so there’s a thread made about LA every day from outsiders?

No and just about everyone on this board gets on their feelings when their city is on the spot.

Aren’t y’all cities suppose to be popping? Why y’all worried about NYC so much lmao.

You probably live in a trash environment lmao

People shyt on la all the time here. Same with Atlanta and Florida in general. Noone is as defensive as New Yorkers though

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I posted about this in another thread.

Dummies paying all their money to live somewhere rappers USED to live 20 years ago. :russ:

ATL, CHA, HOU, CHI are all much better options than those 5 abortions you Vic's call boroughs.

I can fly over to New York and spend $3k and do all the fun things there are to do and come back to CHI, while they're stuck paying $3k in rent for another 10 months just to go to work and run errands. :laff:!
I know you want to hate but you do know to pay 3000 in rent you have to make 120K a year. That means the educated and well paid jobs are here. I thank this site for the certs thread. 2 years ago I was out of work, dead broke . I find a job in my field that was expanding into IT and I jumped at the chance to learn new skills, now I live in studio in LIC paying 2370 a month and I’m fine. Basically to live here , you need to hustle and believe in yourself. To live in the south you can work retail and fast food and survive which is fine when you have no ambition to better your life. If I got paid what I make in Miami or Vegas I would move in a second because the cost of living is much less.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I know you want to hate but you do know to pay 3000 in rent you have to make 120K a year. That means the educated and well paid jobs are here. I thank this site for the certs thread. 2 years ago I was out of work, dead broke . I find a job in my field that was expanding into IT and I jumped at the chance to learn new skills, now I live in studio in LIC paying 2370 a month and I’m fine. Basically to live here , you need to hustle and believe in yourself. To live in the south you can work retail and fast food and survive which is fine when you have no ambition to better your life. If I got paid what I make in Miami or Vegas I would move in a second because the cost of living is much less.

Exactly this is what I notice about these lames who brag about the south. They all have similar attitudes. They enjoy having mediocre jobs and are ok living relaxed at young ages. :mjlol:

No wonder Jews, Asians, are on top of us with Hispanics catching up lol.

These idiots don’t realize that $2,500 dollar rent is actually not expensive if it’s just 40% of your monthly income :russ:

But I don’t blame them they are uneducated and don’t know anything about money like us New Yorkers! Plus they come from societies that offer no real opportunities

Btw big props for you renting a spot in Long Island City. That area looks dope as hell right now :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
New York is the financial center of White America.

Don't know why people are so proud of not having equity.

Engineer in me is losing brain cells reading this moronic shyt.

I can tell by his post. He is very poor, uneducated and have access to water that probably has lead in it.

His mother also lost her house in a foreclosure and the house now is probably vacant land.

Haitians simply don't have the rank for ethnic attacks.

You the last cats to talk about poverty lol.

I remember when bahamians used to KO and piss on them after school on some NWO wrestler shyt.

Can't even get respect from other islanders.

:mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff:.... i'm trying to figure out if it's arrogance or ignorance that made you say that comment. Either way.. you spelling "souf" like that is enough said. I can't take seriously a person that doesn't have the capacity to type out the last 2 letters of a word, but yet, still types out the "f" instead of the "th"..
:francis::deadmanny:

Your bloodline from the DR.

Another boatie trying to wash away their ethnic stigma.

For $200 l can make that prostitute in you come out.

PM that address.

:mjlit:

Last edited: