So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
NYC is the greatest city in the world.

Most advanced black people in the world as well.

Those other places are considered part of the trash half of America.

No1 in Europe, Africa, Caribbean or Latin American sits down with their family saying “hey kids lets vacation in Illianois, North Carolina or Georgia”!

Meanwhile NYC is number 1 in tourism.
People take pride to say they have visited NYC and are willing to spend countless of dollars to be in the greatest city ever made in the world.

Other states don’t have that luxury.

Blacks in NYC created hip hop while blacks in other regions were unsuccessful in creating a genre that could actually last!

Well to be fair they did create a lot of great music in Detroit (Motown) then 30 years later with Techno.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
this is what i been saying

we so diplomatic if it's popping ot we salute it

what these local.jokers who probably never really been up here or know any real nyc people talking about¿

:pachaha:

Like that rainbow bright weirdo poster pez or paz, whatever the fuk that is who keeps commenting like the all knowing authority on gentrification despite having admitted to never living in or experiencing the city. But can’t even keep his identity from being stolen or unauthorized pics from being circulated and misused on the internet or the coli... but I digress.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Like that rainbow bright weirdo poster pez or paz, whatever the fuk that is who keeps commenting like the all knowing authority on gentrification despite having admitted to never living in or experiencing the city. But can’t even keep his identity from being stolen or unauthorized pics from being circulated and misused on the internet or the coli... but I digress.
:mjlol: homegirl do you know what chill means¿*

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Not really.
You exposing how dumb you are with every new post :dead:

Where most hbcus located?
You still think everyone down south share cropping ?
do you even know the history behind it?
You keep talking about how "advanced" new yorkers are yet theres plently of examples of people acheiving grear things all over the place l.
At the same time saying there were no genres that were created outside of new york city that were succesful :deadrose:. Do you even know what the predecessor to hip hop is :heh: or what they sampled in the beginning? and shame on @Nicole0416 for dapping the posts you made trying to shyt on other regions.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New York is the financial center of White America.

Don't know why people are so proud of not having equity.

Engineer in me is losing brain cells reading this moronic shyt.

Haitians simply don't have the rank for ethnic attacks.

You the last cats to talk about poverty lol.

I remember when bahamians used to KO and piss on them after school on some NWO wrestler shyt.

Can't even get respect from other islanders.

:mjlol:

Your bloodline from the DR.

Another boatie trying to wash away their ethnic stigma.

For $200 l can make that prostitute in you come out.

PM that address.

:mjlit:

I'm from NY, grew up in Brooklyn/Queens....parents still own a home in the city. Too many people in this thread and in real life, love reppin' NY but paying rent, don't own shyt in NYC.....

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You exposing how dumb you are with every new post :dead:

Where most hbcus located?
You still think everyone down south share cropping ?
do you even know the history behind it?
You keep talking about how "advanced" new yorkers are yet theres plently of examples of people acheiving grear things all over the place l.
At the same time saying there were no genres that were created outside of new york city that were succesful :deadrose:. Do you even know what the predecessor to hip hop is :heh: or what they sampled in the beginning? and shame on @Nicole0416 for dapping the posts you made trying to shyt on other regions.

Ummm no I’m not.

NYC is the greatest city in the world. Everyone with a brain knows this.

While uneducated peole in other regions are jealous.

Sorry it’s not my fault. Blame the developers and colonies

You didn’t actually think I’d give time to a out of Towner like you?

I don’t pay attention to y’all. Y’all pay attention to me/US :smile:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York is the financial center of White America.

Don't know why people are so proud of not having equity.

Engineer in me is losing brain cells reading this moronic shyt.

Haitians simply don't have the rank for ethnic attacks.

You the last cats to talk about poverty lol.

I remember when bahamians used to KO and piss on them after school on some NWO wrestler shyt.

Can't even get respect from other islanders.

:mjlol:

Your bloodline from the DR.

Another boatie trying to wash away their ethnic stigma.

For $200 l can make that prostitute in you come out.

PM that address.

:mjlit:

Engineer in you is too stupid to know that blacks make a killing in finance out here too.

I know a full circle of them. Obviously your only education is in engineering. I hope your stupid self didn’t think because you know engineering that qualifies you to speak on every topic :russ:

And actually since I’m Haitian American I can actually speak on education and poverty cause my Haitian folks don’t have to deal with much of that in america.

One of the top earning groups in NYC and high home ownership :mjlol: and make a killing in education at a higher level than Bahamians!

With that being said I wonder where those Bahamians that you said pissed on them are at now? Probbaly at the local McDonald’s next to your engineering job that you think teaches you everything about society :russ:

Chill out homie you are no different than a Doctor who is stupid about everything outside of medicine :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@Concerning VLoLence you out here calling people prostitutes when your own culture glorifies it in this country.:russ:

Lmao your thirsty c00n brothers be the main ones spending money to go and have some quality time in the DR with those prositutes. Hold that L.

You just salty that when you have to deal with immigrant blacks at your engineering firm cause we all know whose the king of getting engineering degrees out here in the states for the black race :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Engineer in you is too stupid to know that blacks make a killing in finance out here too.

I know a full circle of them. Obviously your only education is in engineering. I hope your stupid self didn’t think because you know engineering that qualifies you to speak on every topic :russ:

And actually since I’m Haitian American I can actually speak on education and poverty cause my Haitian folks don’t have to deal with much of that in america.

One of the top earning groups in NYC and high home ownership :mjlol: and make a killing in education at a higher level than Bahamians!

With that being said I wonder where those Bahamians that you said pissed on them are at now? Probbaly at the local McDonald’s next to your engineering job that you think teaches you everything about society :russ:
Chill out homie you are no different than a Doctor who is stupid about everything outside of medicine :mjlol:

Produce receipts for your claims

Don't bother trying to move the goal posts on this either

Here is something below l remember you posting....

Want a career in auditing or risk management!

But the company I’m aiming for is KPMG. Got some serious networking to do this summer!

But I go got debt (not school related) that I need to pay off and will be busting my wheels driving Uber to pay them off ASAP!

No way l'm going to take a New York uber driver serious for anything related to finances.

You played yourself pulling shyt out of your ass.

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
@Concerning VLoLence you out here calling people prostitutes when your own culture glorifies it in this country.:russ:

Lmao your thirsty c00n brothers be the main ones spending money to go and have some quality time in the DR with those prositutes. Hold that L.

You just salty that when you have to deal with immigrant blacks at your engineering firm cause we all know whose the king of getting engineering degrees out here in the states for the black race :mjlol:

Just who is that?

Receipts?

You can't win a debate regarding STEM topics with just frequency of posts

You actually have to produce

:skip:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Produce receipts for your claims

Don't bother trying to move the goal posts on this either

Here is something below l remember you posting....

No way l'm going to take a New York uber driver serious for anything related to finances.

You played yourself pulling shyt out of your ass.

:picard:

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/planning/download/pdf/data-maps/nyc-population/nny2013/nny_2013.pdf

All the information about immigrant groups is right here in this census.

Please enjoy all the receipts.

And as for as Uber goes I had a career with the Department of Transportation while doing my masters and left :russ:

I make 2K a week driving for Uber while I wait to start a position in regulatory compliance and risk managements.

You don’t have to take me serious lol cause in September I’ll be back to career mode.

Nice try and hold that L :stopitslime:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@Concerning VLoLence oh and off the record here are some further receipts of ethnic group salaries according to fact finder

American FactFinder - Results

So with that being said you think I’m worried about some c00ns pissing on other black groups when those same c00ns are probably washing dishes or locked up in the system lmao.

I’m 27 years old. And half the dudes doing the shyt talking and c00n behaviors in high school are stuck in life now.

While I have two degrees (soon to get 3)

And will most likely start a six figure paying career this fall. :russ: