So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No I don't now gone somewhere

again.. dude... just stoppppp.. :dame::wrist::wrist:.. 2nd time that I caught you sounding like you're auditioning for a tyler perry pilot episode. the only person who uses that exaggerated southern vernacular is my aunt from North Carolina... you're doing way too much. You need more male influence... obviously.. going back and forth like this, in a very effeminate word usage. Not a good look. if my father caught one of my brothers talking this..... smh... problems.. all I can say.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
again.. dude... just stoppppp.. :dame::wrist::wrist:.. 2nd time that I caught you sounding like you're auditioning for a tyler perry pilot episode. the only person who uses that exaggerated southern vernacular is my aunt from North Carolina... you're doing way too much. You need more male influence... obviously.. going back and forth like this, in a very effeminate word usage. Not a good look.
Lol at exaggerated, i have no idea what you are talking about, I'm also a functioning and active member of the nation but thats besides the point, you have a nice day lady.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
NYC ppl don't talk about outta town unless it's about getting money, vacation or relocating. Too much going on here to be pressed about how nikkas get down and what they're into outta state.

People in the south brag about having big homes on low value land while NYC dudes usually have the biggest homes in the south :russ:

Man I really think these dudes are jealous hence the imaginary scenarios they create for New Yorkers lol.

I don’t blame em. If i was raised like a woodpecker living in the woods I’d be mad at people who were more advanced them me too :russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You've never. Heard of African American vernacular English? And they fall outside of the norms probably due to integration with others and the stereotypical "views" on "country", things.
Nahhhhh.. not like you just did, save all that mansplaining.

You're "African American " dialect is sounding like in an overly exaggerated female tone with the "if you don't leave me alone or now gone and sit ur ass down somewhere"..???? wtf. u were raised around inbred cac hicks or something? that's some ignorant thought process on your part. There's females on here (including myself) who don't even respond to other posters that way.. LMAO.. you're trying to use big words now.. "vernacular".. and "integration".lol.. how many brain cells did you use up on that terminology?

Your whole aura is one stereotypical c00n mentality cop out- you are sitting up here going back and forth with other posters repeating the same talk, sounding ignorant af- calling black posters not black.. and yet here you are sounding like an off brand southern dialect Cardi B. Now YOU can "go on downnnn and sit downnnnn somewhere"..

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Nahhhhh.. not like you just did, save all that mansplaining.

You're "African American " dialect is sounding like in an overly exaggerated female tone with the "if you don't leave me alone or now gone and sit ur ass down somewhere"..???? wtf. u were raised around inbred cac hicks or something? that's some ignorant thought process on your part. There's females on here (including myself) who don't even respond to other posters that way..

Your whole aura is one stereotypical c00n mentality cop out- you are sitting up here going back and forth with other posters repeating the same talk, sounding ignorant af- calling black posters not black.. and yet here you are sounding like an off brand southern dialect Cardi B. Now YOU can "go on downnnn and sit downnnnn somewhere"..
All of that from like 2 posts, :whew:. You have a nice day miss

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NYC is the greatest city in the world.

Most advanced black people in the world as well.

Those other places are considered part of the trash half of America.

No1 in Europe, Africa, Caribbean or Latin American sits down with their family saying “hey kids lets vacation in Illianois, North Carolina or Georgia”!

Meanwhile NYC is number 1 in tourism.
People take pride to say they have visited NYC and are willing to spend countless of dollars to be in the greatest city ever made in the world.

Other states don’t have that luxury.

Blacks in NYC created hip hop while blacks in other regions were unsuccessful in creating a genre that could actually last!

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
NYC ppl don't talk about outta town unless it's about getting money, vacation or relocating. Too much going on here to be pressed about how nikkas get down and what they're into outta state.

this is what i been saying

we so diplomatic if it's popping ot we salute it

what these local.jokers who probably never really been up here or know any real nyc people talking about¿

:pachaha:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
this is what i been saying

we so diplomatic if it's popping ot we salute it

what these local.jokers who probably never really been up here or know any real nyc people talking about¿

:pachaha:

Us New Yorkers shouldn’t be paying mind to uneducated people born out of the region.

They are just mad that we were born in royalty while they are just viewed a farmers at most