So the main appeal of living in NYC is living near traffic&walking distance to overpriced goods?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
These hating ass nikkas just want to admire us but don't know how to express it.

This nikka K.Dot probably has photos like this
Coming-to-America.jpg

fukking goofy ass tourist. :mjlol:

Word his fresh price of bel air ass self.

Dude probably hasn’t cut the grass in his foreclosed home in months

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I still get doubles for 2 dollars

20527.jpg

My nikka... where tho? Been dying for doubles and roti.

Only time I get real West Indian food is when my sister in laws mom cooks for the family reunions

Had some bake and fish cakes at the last reunion. I straight raided the cooler they was in while my peeps were socializing
There’s a spot called Nio’s on the corner of Church & Rogers. Try there.

Daps
I will admit, NYC is very expensive, but as a musician and lover of great live music, the level of musicianship in NYC, across all the genres I care about, is A-1. I can go take lessons at Juilliard.

That is but one example of why, personally, NYC has huge appeal.

No city will appeal to all people equally.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
These hating ass nikkas just want to admire us but don't know how to express it.

This nikka K.Dot probably has photos like this
Coming-to-America.jpg

fukking goofy ass tourist. :mjlol:
Y'all nikkas really in here doing damage control :laff: and trying to relate coli posts to a nikka character :laff: this thread is s CERTIFIED classic @Gully Bull :laff:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Naw, ain't no Jamaicans in the Midwest or souf like that

:laff::laff::laff:.... i'm trying to figure out if it's arrogance or ignorance that made you say that comment. Either way.. you spelling "souf" like that is enough said. I can't take seriously a person that doesn't have the capacity to type out the last 2 letters of a word, but yet, still types out the "f" instead of the "th"..
:francis::deadmanny:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
:laff::laff::laff:.... i'm trying to figure out if it's arrogance or ignorance that made you say that comment. Either way.. you spelling "souf" like that is enough said. I can't take seriously a person that doesn't have the capacity to type out the last 2 letters of a word, but yet, still types out the "f" instead of the "th"..
:francis::deadmanny:
A lotta AAVE it's about writing out shyt the way we pronounce, "bae" for example, but I'll let you cook. Hope you have a nice day lady

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
There is a universal AA dialect, yes. "Black"? No.

Based on what? Are you the authority on that dialect? What comprises it? You probably just didn't feel at home when you were here. Too big, too diverse. Maybe you couldn't find any company while you were here. Who knows.

If you can't articulate why AAs in New York fall outside of the "norms" for some sort of imaginary collective AA culture, it's probably a bullshyt argument.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Based on what? Are you the authority on that dialect? What comprises it? You probably just didn't feel at home when you were here. Too big, too diverse. Maybe you couldn't find any company while you were here. Who knows.

If you can't articulate why AAs in New York fall outside of the "norms" for some sort of imaginary collective AA culture, it's probably a bullshyt argument.
You've never. Heard of African American vernacular English? And they fall outside of the norms probably due to integration with others and the stereotypical "views" on "country", things.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You wouldn't want to pull an NY female who frequents the Coli, trust me I've seen the pics, not one 5 and or above on here.
I have no pics on here.. :gucci:. Then again, you sound like the type who doesn't think females can be educated, make complete sentences, hold down jobs that don't involve IG or sending thotgrams, or having a formulated opinion.. therefore, your opinion means absolutely shyt. Not the type to spread my pics or ass around social media or the coli for validation or feedback. But you do sound the type who needs female attention, so I gave you, your 2 seconds worth.