So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Porsche owners lost...:patrice:

If you could study all of the skeletons in the closets of most of these bigger long standing organizations, I'm sure there's plenty of fukked up shyt the owners / founders endorsed or were behind so :yeshrug:

But how many of them have the founders of the company just hanging out with Hitler like they best friends and shyt :wow:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But how many of them have the founders of the company just hanging out with Hitler like they best friends and shyt :wow:

Judging by U.S. History, a lot of them was probably having cookouts and cocktails while nikkas were in the background swinging lifeless from trees :francis:

Ima let you crawl down that rabbit hole and find out for the rest of us

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Not true. The government took control of all industry in Germany at the time. If you weren't associated with the Nazis or a Nazi you weren't going to be permitted to so business. The founder of Porsche had to produce the vehicles the Nazis wanted or he wouln't have been allow to pursue his passion which was building beautiful sports cars. I've been a German car enthusiast my whole life. I grew up speeding around in VW's until I bought my first car which is a Mercedes. I can't wait to buy my 911 when I get big boy money.