So Tariq Was Right: Deray and Netta are distancing themselves from BLM

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Again, I follow the sentiment of others who believe in BLM as a belief system and brand, but I have issues with the actual organization. Deray doesn't strike me as someone who is wholly evil or even a corrupt person, I truly think he cares about black people; but I don't think he has the LEADERSHIP qualities to be the face of a movement. I think some of the mental gymnastics y'all are doing to demonize him are a bit much.

Its been repeated time and time again, but in America the fight for equal rights will always be a matter of ECONOMIC equality. We have to support each other and own more as a people. We as black people don't have the LEVERAGE to ask for more so we do tend to approach things from a victim mentality at times. I wish there were real ACADEMICS like Cornel West spearheading this movement because he's emphasized that this is war on POVERTY at its core.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Learned trait? Black families existed before the 80 and 90's nikka fukk are you talking about. The whole fukk a bytch and bytches aint shyt, and being a pimp etc etc led us into the predicament that we are in today. Social pressures play into it as well. But sorry nikka, can't get with this bullshyt finger pointing no responsibility fukk shyt you talking about. Specially as a REAL FATHER who takes care of his fukking kids. fukk a study. You either a real man, or you not. Don't use some fukk ass cop out excuse about why its okay for a grown ass man to leave his seed out there to fend for his own because society is holding him back.

And white homosexual predators? Where nikka. PLEASE SHUT THE fukk UP. TIRED OF YOU DUMB ASS nikkaS ON THIS BOARD.
Dumb ass nikkas say shyt like fuk a study...and then want to advocate for homosexual pseudo revolutionaries :mjgrin:

You are so fukking stupid, it sad... Talking about pimp shyt as if we didnt see our men, woman and children being auctioned off to to deviant white men and woman...as if we werent taught that extreme degradation ...

This isnt about passing the buck, its about acknowledging the cause and effect..you are just to fukking daft to understand

Go back a lil further than the 70's , 80's and 90's you dumb motherfukker

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Dumb ass nikkas say shyt like fuk a study...and then want to advocate for homosexual pseudo revolutionaries :mjgrin:

You are so fukking stupid, it sad... Talking about pimp shyt as if we didnt see our men, woman and children being auctioned off to to deviant white men and woman...as if we werent taught that extreme degradation ...

This isnt about passing the buck, its about acknowledging the cause and effect..you are just to fukking daft to understand

Go back a lil further than the 70's , 80's and 90's you dumb motherfukker

Like 400 years ago....:laff:...that accounts for the family unit a whopping 5 centuries later? The cause and affect started in 80s with the beggining of PIS thats prison industrial system for lame men terms:usure:. That argument actually makes more sense then your garbage regurgitated nonsense you talking about....but you wouldnt know that cause you haven't been told to know that..so that aint your fault.....but you know what breh...you a low information nikka. Going back and forth to waste time..is a waste of time....You a victim ass nikka..type to leave your family in the cold and blame society for your own weak spined behavior. You dont know bout this grown man life..and never will...cause your mentality is that of a child. Grow up my nikka...maybe then you can see the bigger picture..

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like 400 years ago....:laff:...that accounts for the family unit a whopping 5 centuries later? The cause and affect started in 80s with the beggining of PIS thats prison industrial system for lame men terms:usure:. That argument actually makes more sense then your garbage regurgitated nonsense you talking about....but you wouldnt know that cause you haven't been told to know that..so that aint your fault.....but you know what breh...you a low information nikka. Going back and forth to waste time..is a waste of time....You a victim ass nikka..type to leave your family in the cold and blame society for your own weak spined behavior. You dont know bout this grown man life..and never will...cause your mentality is that of a child. Grow up my nikka...maybe then you can see the bigger picture..

Again with the idiocracy, the prison industrial doesnt exist without the slavery system, they are one in the same...could you be anymore of a fukin idiot?!?!?! :what:

You are the type of nikka that would look at the number "100" acknowledge it, complain about it, and then disregard "0" & "1" because they "too far back" even though they precede and make up the number "100" :mjlol:

You are a fukin clown b :russ:

Your are type of nikka who watches movies from the middle of act 2 and then critiques it.. You are a certified goof b :manny:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Black people lost for buying into this bullshyt

I told my some of my family members these bytches were just profiting off black men dying :snoop:

So much money down the drain :snoop:
Snd the sad part is if you call these agents out, blind Black ppl will think you're hatin' or on some tin foil hat shyt

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Again with the idiocracy, the prison industrial doesnt exist without the slavery system, they are one in the same...could you be anymore of a fukin idiot?!?!?! :what:

You are the type of nikka that would look at the number "100" acknowledge it, complain about it, and then disregard "0" & "1" because they "too far back" even though they precede and make up the number "100" :mjlol:

You are a fukin clown b :russ:

Your are type of nikka who watches movies from the middle of act 2 and then critiques it.. You are a certified goof b :manny:

I actually do have the intelligence to watch a movie from the middle and be able to decipher what's going on and how good a movie it was. Basically because I'm not a retard who needs pictures to understand what is going in a book, like others.....but I digress. Basically breh you beating a dead horse. You cant accumulate a culture of mammas baby papa's maybe to slavery and pretend like self responsibility plays no part in the equation what so ever. You can't make dumb ass statements about slavery and the PIS being linked because one could not exist without the other, because.......well that's just a crock of shyt and a complete fukking farce. But you keep throwing those insults breh. Any man with an ounce of common sense can see your part of the below average crowd. And your not going anywhere in life. Be the type to get fired for coming in late every day and then blame white people inventing clocks

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
deray.jpg

landscape-1468167507-deray.jpg

Breh...:mjlol:

This staged ass photo shoot says everything and this clown

shyt so obviously fake, lighting is perfect, the fake ass uniforms just say "police" like some costume store bullshyt

Or was this even ever supposed to be real?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
This staged ass photo shoot says everything and this clown

shyt so obviously fake, lighting is perfect, the fake ass uniforms just say "police" like some costume store bullshyt

Or was this even ever supposed to be real?

Nah, it was "real" but not genuine.

Just anotha one if those attention whorin/self preservation type stunts to maintain dat false bravado.

And folks, especially & unfortunately, majority sistas ate dat bullshyt up.:francis:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah, it was "real" but not genuine.

Just anotha one if those attention whorin/self preservation type stunts to maintain dat false bravado.

And folks, especially & unfortunately, majority sistas ate dat bullshyt up.:francis:

I've never seen any police uniforms that just had "police" on them without the location, department insignia and everything else on it.

shyt looks fake as hell. He may have been arrested but I doubt this was the actual arrest, just a photo op that was probably done beforehand

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I always been black lives matter even before it became a movement. It's a movement that never needed leaders. Black people don't need black leaders, we need to skip the messiah complex and just work together.

I don't even know who these two people you all are crying about. I just been doing my own things in terms of protest and community building.

Think some of yall need to do the same.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I've never seen any police uniforms that just had "police" on them without the location, department insignia and everything else on it.

shyt looks fake as hell. He may have been arrested but I doubt this was the actual arrest, just a photo op that was probably done beforehand

^^^^^^^^^^

And like da Black Panthers of our parent's era, snakes were able to infiltrate and help destroy da movement from within while thier racist puppeteers watched from da outside n waited for da signals to finish da job. :francis: