So Tariq Was Right: Deray and Netta are distancing themselves from BLM

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Well, well, well.....look at what we have here :mjgrin:

You know, all this "well, he really wasn't with the Org" talk is bullsh#t. That dude never went out of his way to distance himself from that organization or the trinkets that by proxy of his association with it. Including media coverage, access to politicians and money. Same can be said for Netta.

There's a reason why the activists on the ground have never liked these two or BLM in general....the Org or the movement. Because they're not there for real change. The leaders are there for photo ops and to use tragedy as a platform into media careers.

I said before that Deray will use this "movement" to obtain a job at a major news network. Maybe his own show.

No surprise here :russell:

Peace

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I have said for a long time that my issue with BLM IS that is led by gay LGTQ,black feminist who are anti black men. They talk more more hate for black men with dumbass terms like mysgonoir/toxic masculinity in black men. It is like they don't want us to be in the forefront. It seems they hate the blavk men more than theu hate our oppressors. But they use the bodies of black men killed by race soldiers to promote LGBTQ issues. They found a safe place to talk about it.

I knew BLM were clowns when they didn't show up at the showdown in Dallas when the white right wing militia BAIR were going to intimidate the NOI chapter in Dallas. The New Black Panthers and Fruit of Islam stared down those white devils in a massive show force. I bet them BLM feminist will say that standing up to white folks with guns is toxic masculinity.

32D16B3000000578-3521831-image-a-34_1459729169155.jpg

32D16B0C00000578-3521831-image-m-36_1459729180717.jpg

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I have said for a long time that my issue with BLM IS that is led by gay LGTQ,black feminist who are anti black men. They talk more more hate for black men with dumbass terms like mysgonoir/toxic masculinity in black men. It is like they don't want us to be in the forefront. It seems they hate the blavk men more than theu hate our oppressors. But they use the bodies of black men killed by race soldiers to promote LGBTQ issues. They found a safe place to talk about it.

I knew BLM were clowns when they didn't show up at the showdown in Dallas when the white right wing militia BAIR were going to intimidate the NOI chapter in Dallas. The New Black Panthers and Fruit of Islam stared down those white devils in a massive show force. I bet them BLM feminist will say that standing up to white folks with guns is toxic masculinity.

32D16B3000000578-3521831-image-a-34_1459729169155.jpg

32D16B0C00000578-3521831-image-m-36_1459729180717.jpg

Them nikkas look like black hillbillys
Specially dude in the glasses
But props to them

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
you can disagree with tariq on alot of things but he does what he says he will do.
he produces tangible products with the donations he receives and he donates that money and pays for funerals

netta and blm on the other hand dont do shyt, have been accused of stealing and have no record of what they spend that money on

so exactly what coin are they all on?
:Bronwhat: its always the same fukking posters that shyt on Tariq

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The Macbook Pros got me dying brehs :bryan:

Ol non retina screen having ass motherfukkas.

Miss me with that open laptop bullshyt with the Spotify app open.

A code is needed so that charlatans like these 2 will get the brakes beaten off of them for masquerading on behalf of any person of African descent.

I could give 2 fukks about DeRay's new project because he's trying to end police misconduct against black with some old fashioned reform and negotiation while law enforcement is out here chopping brothas down with actual weapons. Any black person want to make some serious strides when it comes to what directly impacts the community? Then get your own shyt and keep the agents and foreigners OUT!!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Are these people homosexuals?

That would put their behavior in perspective

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So black fathers abandoning their children plays no part in the dismantling of the black family? Its gays and slavery huh? That makes absolutely no fukking sense. Its like your literally pulling shyt out of thin air.....You dont have to agree with the movement...but when asked what you nikkas are doing...all you hear is crickets. So why open your mouth at all? Your either to scared...to self absorbed...or to full of shyt to be out there yourselves...but you can analyze others from behind your computer screen right? Smh...another coli bullshyt artist getting cues from ex pimp youtube nikkas...:camby:
Again shut your dumb ass up..you are the same goof who would argue for the lgbt community and their lifestyle being natural or being product of their environment, and then have the nerve to spit out "what about black men leaving their families "?!?!

As if black men leaving their families isnt a leaned trait due the tactics of slavery enforced by repressed homosexual white deviants and then being reinforced systematically after slavery :martin:

I swear to god you motherfukkers are white supremacists with the shyt you excuse of them but hold accountable to us :what:

There are studies showing that traumatic experiences change and remain in the dna to be passed down from one generation to another...

Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes

On one hand you want to argue against separatism because original folks dont want nothing to their agenda and perspective on resolving out issues(blm,lgbt) etc..

And then on the other hand you ignore what white homosexual predators have done in dismantling the black family structure which has decimated in the arenas of economics, arts, sciences, and most importantly to protect ourselves from outside forces like police brutality..

So no, im not putting my faith,trust or energy into people who live a lifestyle that was used as a mechanism to destroy the black family....to come back and save the black family :beli:

Thats for silly nikkas like you... Carry on though...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Again shut your dumb ass up..you are the same goof who would argue for the lgbt community and their lifestyle being natural or being product of their environment, and then have the nerve to spit out "what about black men leaving their families "?!?!

As if black men leaving their families isnt a leaned trait due the tactics of slavery enforced by repressed homosexual white deviants and then being reinforced systematically after slavery :martin:

I swear to god you motherfukkers are white supremacists with the shyt you excuse of them but hold accountable to us :what:

There are studies showing that traumatic experiences change and remain in the dna to be passed down from one generation to another...

Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes

On one hand you want to argue against separatism because original folks dont want nothing to their agenda and perspective on resolving out issues(blm,lgbt) etc..

And then on the other hand you ignore what white homosexual predators have done in dismantling the black family structure which has decimated in the arenas of economics, arts, sciences, and most importantly to protect ourselves from outside forces like police brutality..

So no, im not putting my faith,trust or energy into people who live a lifestyle that was used as a mechanism to destroy the black family....to come back and save the black family :beli:

Thats for silly nikkas like you... Carry on though...

Learned trait? Black families existed before the 80 and 90's nikka fukk are you talking about. The whole fukk a bytch and bytches aint shyt, and being a pimp etc etc led us into the predicament that we are in today. Social pressures play into it as well. But sorry nikka, can't get with this bullshyt finger pointing no responsibility fukk shyt you talking about. Specially as a REAL FATHER who takes care of his fukking kids. fukk a study. You either a real man, or you not. Don't use some fukk ass cop out excuse about why its okay for a grown ass man to leave his seed out there to fend for his own because society is holding him back.

And white homosexual predators? Where nikka. PLEASE SHUT THE fukk UP. TIRED OF YOU DUMB ASS nikkaS ON THIS BOARD.