So Tariq Was Right: Deray and Netta are distancing themselves from BLM

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ill go a step deeper. They do most of their exploitation of black men dead bodies on TWITTER. And this Deray dude is not only friends with the CEO of twitter, but they are rumored to be smashing :dame:

dorsey-deray-640x480.jpg

Colorlines%20Screenshot%20DeRay%20Mckesson%20and%20Jack%20Dorsey%20for%20NOW%20111015.png

23498927146_83e6dec35d.jpg

Both Nessa and Deray

201505554cd02cb10bb.jpg

Its a gang of these two butt bandits together. So not only he lining the pockets of these white companies, driving traffic and thus profits off of dead black men, he is also literally in bed with them :scust:
Just How DEEP does the Rabbit Hole goes:what::birdman::sitdown::scust::

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where does it say they are distancing themselves from BLM?
Not a single link in the OP.
And why is it that the dusty c00ns on this site are so happy about it?
Its not as if any of you are doing any work on the national, or even the local, stage to combat systemic racism and police brutality?
What are you rejoicing for?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq nasheed whether he likes it or not is leading the new conscious wave and putting his money where his mouth is. Jason black too

Boyce Watkins is leading the black economics wave

But your c00n ass will of course have a problem with that
Less than 5% of the Black population knows, or will ever know Tariq Nasheed or Boyce Watkins :mjlol:
There is no "new conscious" wave, and if there was, none of the people you named in the quoted post are a part of it.
I have no idea who Jason Black is but I know my 15-year old brother's girlfriend has greater social media reach than him :upsetfavre:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dude is rehashing those shyt Mack broadcasts on YouTube and promoting his old material simultaneously with the hotep stuff while selfying in Haiti. Would not be surprised if he relaunched that failed Golddigger reality TV show. But he looks nice, speaks convincingly and wears nice clothes including suits, like Umar and Negro pastors, and that's pretty much all the qualification needed to gain respect of the masses, particuarly Black Americans sadly. So in short he is profiting as well.
fukk out of here with your bullshyt analysis you fukking moron.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Less than 5% of the Black population knows, or will ever know Tariq Nasheed or Boyce Watkins :mjlol:the no 1
There is no "new conscious" wave, and if there was, none of the people you named in the quoted post are a part of it.
I have no idea who Jason Black is but I know my 15-year old brother's girlfriend has greater social media reach than him :upsetfavre:
How the fukk is Tariq going to have the no 1 black history documentary series and "no one know whom he is? "
You're the epitome of "young and dumb." Please sit down and talk less.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk is Tariq going to have the no 1 black history documentary series and "no one know whom he is? "
You're the epitome of "young and dumb." Please sit down and talk less.
The "Number 1 Black History Documentary series.":laff:
You're joking right? :laff:
You're the epitome of aging pseudo-intellectual, please stop pretending you're smarter than you really are and pick up a book :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The "Number 1 Black History Documentary series.":laff:
You're joking right? :laff:
You're the epitome of aging pseudo-intellectual, please stop pretending you're smarter than you really are and pick up a book :mjlol:
No I'm joking you fukking moron, go look it up instead of littering the thread with your useless post.

And slowdown with the emojis you fukking cornball, your ignorance is still visible.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I'm joking you fukking moron, go look it up instead of littering the thread with your useless post.

And slowdown with the emojis you fukking cornball, your ignorance is still visible.
If you're joking then I'm not not all that pressed.
"No.1" is a dubious ranking, but you know that, you're being willfully ignorant.
I think they're "smilies" breh, but you know that too.
I'm going to go back to this research paper.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
"No.1" is a dubious ranking, but you know that, you're being willfully ignorant.

HC4 is listed as the #8 best selling documentary on Amazon out of all documentaries.

If you want to say that means nothing then all i can do is :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hope you do a better job explaining your bullshyt on that research paper than you did in this thread....:mjlol:

Meanwhile, let me go back to surfing the coli...:yes:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HC4 is listed as the #8 best selling documentary on Amazon out of all documentaries.

If you want to say that means nothing then all i can do is :mjlol:
Its the 12th highest selling documentary by sales currently, the list is constantly updated.
The fact that it fluctuated 4 places in just a few hours lends credence to the idea that a very small number of physical DVD documentary sales dictate the rank on that list.
I can say the same for the majority of the top ten on Amazon's list as well, do you know who Harry deLeyer, Dinesh D'Souza, or Joey Feek are? Their documentaries are all "higher ranked" than HC4.
I have no plans to see any of them either, other than HC2, HC2 had Michelle Alexander (one of the few credible sources in a midst of jokers ie Frances Welsing, Phil Valentine, and Umar Johnson).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Its the 12th highest selling documentary by sales currently, the list is constantly updated.
The fact that it fluctuated 4 places in just a few hours lends credence to the idea that a very small number of physical DVD documentary sales dictate the rank on that list.
I can say the same for the majority of the top ten on Amazon's list as well, do you know who Harry deLeyer, Dinesh D'Souza, or Joey Feek are? Their documentaries are all "higher ranked" than HC4.
I have no plans to see any of them either, other than HC2, HC2 had Michelle Alexander (one of the few credible sources in a midst of jokers ie Frances Welsing, Phil Valentine, and Umar Johnson).

So if you, 1 out of say 7+ billion people do not know someone, that means the person has no fan base and nobody knows them or their work?

Oh ok
:mjlol: