So Tariq Was Right: Deray and Netta are distancing themselves from BLM

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
That's probably because protesting for white people to stop acting in their own best interests is a stupid and unrealistic enterprise.

But go ahead, "protest" whites to stop a system that benefits them.

All a bunch of noise that does nothing but make cacs mad at blacks, even more so.

:francis: yeah knowing the rights you have today because of those that protested 50 years ago...imma need you to stfu forever on this one breh

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That's probably because protesting for white people to stop acting in their own best interests is a stupid and unrealistic enterprise.

But go ahead, "protest" whites to stop a system that benefits them.

All a bunch of noise that does nothing but make cacs mad at blacks, even more so.

:francis: yeah knowing the rights you have today because of those that protested 50 years ago...imma need you to stfu forever on this one breh

Our elders were fighting for our lives, literally.

BLM is fighting for acceptance.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is pretty much it. Forget those pointless protests, hashtags, so called activism, etc which only attracts self serving narcissists who only use it for fame and financial rewards as we've seen time and time again.

Let's stop looking outwards and start looking within. Clean up our neighbourhoods, remove those Arab and Chinese parasites and start our businesses. Look out for each other and act like a group.

i honestly can't stand these constant groups begging for leniency making us look like a bunch of pathetic weak victims. They've got no self respect whatsoever :scust:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Not surprised that a bytch like you would get wet over paid agents funded by a white liberal with no clear agenda misleading our brothers and sisters while the real ones are getting murked-martyred ...

only thing clear about blm and its offshoots that they are tied heavily into the lgbt community ..

The black family structured had been raped, tortured, dismantled from slavery by homosexual deviant repressed white men and woman..

So fuk you and your feelings you bytch ass apologist
Aware me more on the bold. What agenda does the homosexual male have? I'm starting to see a lot more homosexuals in high level government positions in Canada.

Okay, let's ask some uncomfortable questions about the "lifestyle."
There's even more interesting info in the comments section, when you're done listening.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
DeRay left BLM a long time ago and started his own group. The reason for the split was conflict over him making specific policy/political proposals, whereas BLM is more focused on ridiculous and vague demands. Unless you think "end police brutality now" is a concrete policy proposal...

BLM has been doing little more than ambulance chasing for quite some time. And the chapters that do more still are not really focusing on the type of community outreach that you'd expect. A friend of mine in Texas said they're doing work with gay and trans youth in terms of providing housing so they don't become homeless, but that's about it. While that's a great thing to do, there are other things they could be doing too which just aren't happening.

It's little more than an emotional movement. Yes I love the name and the ideal...but the actual movement is not there.

:mjlol: