So Tariq Was Right: Deray and Netta are distancing themselves from BLM

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I was actually out there marching and in hindsight it was useless. organizing with BLM out here was a waste of fukking time because of the identity politics involved. all my interactions with them were an utter and complete waste of time. if you're a heterosexual black male they're going at you almost as hard as they do cacs, if not harder :francis:

and you know they eat that white liberal shyt up and regurgitate it even more hardbody seeing as how I live in Portland. they do it almost as a survival mechanism. i legit felt like cuz I was just a regular ass dude that wasn't gender fluid, gay, or I call myself a "male feminist" they didn't want me around. I encountered some hostility to be honest. they've taken the historical and present day lynching of black males and used it to shoehorn a bunch of LBTQ and feminist shyt into the forefront while ultimately pushing a black misandry way of thought.
I just see this feminist, intersectionalist, pro lgbt, sjw shyt as a way direct hostility towards black men while absolving the puppet masters of the fukkery (white males and white females) of any sort of wrondgdoing.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ill go a step deeper. They do most of their exploitation of black men dead bodies on TWITTER. And this Deray dude is not only friends with the CEO of twitter, but they are rumored to be smashing :dame:

dorsey-deray-640x480.jpg

Colorlines%20Screenshot%20DeRay%20Mckesson%20and%20Jack%20Dorsey%20for%20NOW%20111015.png

23498927146_83e6dec35d.jpg

Both Nessa and Deray

201505554cd02cb10bb.jpg

Its a gang of these two butt bandits together. So not only he lining the pockets of these white companies, driving traffic and thus profits off of dead black men, he is also literally in bed with them :scust:

:ohhh::dwillhuh::dame::merchant::whoo: That deep

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dumb ass nikkas say shyt like fuk a study...and then want to advocate for homosexual pseudo revolutionaries :mjgrin:

You are so fukking stupid, it sad... Talking about pimp shyt as if we didnt see our men, woman and children being auctioned off to to deviant white men and woman...as if we werent taught that extreme degradation ...

This isnt about passing the buck, its about acknowledging the cause and effect..you are just to fukking daft to understand

Go back a lil further than the 70's , 80's and 90's you dumb motherfukker

Actually your type of thinking is just as dangerous to the black community as blm leadership.

Instead of recognizing blacks as intelligent human beings who are capable of rationalizing and making decisions independent of outside forces, you picture the black man as a dumb beast incapable of carrying the burden of accountability and responsibility despite all outside forces

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Why are nikkas in here arguing and name calling :why::what::snoop:. Yall look fukking retarded, cmon guise :troll:

Anyway this is a shame, I don't know if they were ever technically a part of BLM but they damn sure used the implied association to create a platform for themselves. I saw where someone exposed that Deray copped a expensive crib (like $500k expensive) in a good part of Baltimore, they tried to say he had that kind of money from his teaching consultant career :childplease:, I never seen Netta before but I always heard the name. Honestly I don't care if the "leaders" are gay, fat, feminist or dusty....as long as they have actual RECEIPTS showing they do shyt to better the community and i just don't see that from them two. They seem to mostly have an internet/twitter presence. Netta or who ever these black chicks on social media are have half my FB feed talking about noir this and that and female agency...oops can't say female anymore:heh::hubie:
Its sad but it's starting to seem like all these conspiracies may have had substance. I remember thinking it was weird how BLM came at Bernie Sanders so hard and barely said or did shyt to Hillary. ALOT of black people I know started supporting Hillary after that dumb shyt. It's crazy to think these cats were literal pawns used by powerful white liberals. Shut down Bernie in the black community, tried to destroy Nate Parker, destroyed Bill Cosby legacy, etc :ohhh:

Daps
I just see this feminist, intersectionalist, pro lgbt, sjw shyt as a way direct hostility towards black men while absolving the puppet masters of the fukkery (white males and white females) of any sort of wrondgdoing.

That's true, especially on tumblr and other social media. It's gotten to the point where I've seen dudes pander for their attention or simp :scust: A lot of these feminists are narcissists, and most of them write long winded reasons on why black men are evil to the community.

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
Dare i say that blm is a front for bedwenches and c00ns to get close to so called liberal cacs to date and fukk them? Here in the uk all the blm cats all got white girlfriend's and boyfriends. Its a c00n movement
Dare i say that blm is a front for bedwenches and c00ns to get close to so called liberal cacs to date and fukk them? Here in the uk all the blm cats all got white girlfriend's and boyfriends. Its a c00n movement
cacs? you live in a WHITE country called UK you dumb fukking racist c*nt. get the fukk out of there if you hate whites so much. racist c*nt.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually do have the intelligence to watch a movie from the middle and be able to decipher what's going on and how good a movie it was. Basically because I'm not a retard who needs pictures to understand what is going in a book, like others.....but I digress. Basically breh you beating a dead horse. You cant accumulate a culture of mammas baby papa's maybe to slavery and pretend like self responsibility plays no part in the equation what so ever. You can't make dumb ass statements about slavery and the PIS being linked because one could not exist without the other, because.......well that's just a crock of shyt and a complete fukking farce. But you keep throwing those insults breh. Any man with an ounce of common sense can see your part of the below average crowd. And your not going anywhere in life. Be the type to get fired for coming in late every day and then blame white people inventing clocks

Are you saying that the emancipation of slaves and the clause (tool) in the 13th amendment had NOTHING to do with the rise in prisons/jails, black chain gangs and the criminalization of blackness (PIS)? I'd suggest that you watch The 13th on Netflix breh.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Are we really going to sh*t on Deray and Netta, but champion Tariq f*cking Nasheed?

If anything, they are two sides of the same coin.

thecoli.com, y'all.
Dude is rehashing those shyt Mack broadcasts on YouTube and promoting his old material simultaneously with the hotep stuff while selfying in Haiti. Would not be surprised if he relaunched that failed Golddigger reality TV show. But he looks nice, speaks convincingly and wears nice clothes including suits, like Umar and Negro pastors, and that's pretty much all the qualification needed to gain respect of the masses, particuarly Black Americans sadly. So in short he is profiting as well.