So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

Gravity

Banned
Daps
nikkas love using the same hand fed excuse. "you let other races rip you off all the time. why do you do care when its a black man." nikka, take that bullshyt somewhere else :laff:
You're the one who sees it as a "rip off" tho. We're just challenging your logic. If dude is ripping people off just offering shyt for sale, then what te tick do you call what other races are doin and why aren you calling them out? As usual all you can do is deflect posting dumb shyt followed by a smiley like you've said something.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're the one who sees it as a "rip off" tho. We're just challenging your logic. If dude is ripping people off just offering shyt for sale, then what te tick do you call what other races are doin and why aren you calling them out? As usual all you can do is deflect posting dumb shyt followed by a smiley like you've said something.

what i said was a direct quote from tariq nasheed during one of his ustream shows.

nikkas bringing up jordans and bape, as if i wasted money on that shyt. if an indian or cac tried to sell me this shyt, i would have the same exact outlook. so unless you can draw a valid comparison, go fukk off somewhere.

but make sure to post a screen shot of the purchase screen of your melanoidnation flag.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Well I aint know all that my mans, buuuuuuuuuuut of course I could argue THIS hypothetical POINT :youngsabo::
  • We (ALL HUMANS) are from AFRICA right??? So, some of us have LOST our melanin. Tariq's flag is also for the melanated peoples of ALL CONTINENTS. It's very SPECIFIC. Steve Nash and Charlize Theron are from AFRICA (I think, wont research :yawn:.....u get the point) so if we dont specify MELANIN as a CRITERIA our cause could be MISCONSTRUED and/or MISAPPROPRIATED. :manny:

Fukk @Blackking for running a shytTY OPERATION and not taking advice on how to improve the way he handles things. He's a smash-and-grab POS with no intentions on improvement. He needs to handle things in a masculine manner. :ld: Not like a bytch. :yeshrug:
Ehhh White people have melanin too if they didnt they would be dead. The human body requires melanin to function. There's two types of melanin, Eumelanin and Pheomelanin.The melanin molecule they have has sulfur at its core. Cac just have a lower percentage of acidic melanin in their bodies. And to be clear the pan-african flag was design for people of Black African ancestry this was made clear at the Madison Square convention in 1920.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what i said was a direct quote from tariq nasheed during one of his ustream shows.

nikkas bringing up jordans and bape, as if i wasted money on that shyt. if an indian or cac tried to sell me this shyt, i would have the same exact outlook. so unless you can exactly draw a valid comparison, go fukk off somewhere.

but make sure to post a screen shot of the purchase screen of your melanoidnation flag.
Buy the damn flag nikka.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I dont mind it... Yall gon always think tariq is a hustler so it is what it is

Im not gonna buy one, but i dont really see people waving no rbg flag either. So i think he could make so headway with a new flag.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont mind it... Yall gon always think tariq is a hustler so it is what it is

Im not gonna buy one, but i dont really see people waving no rbg flag either. So i think he could make so headway with a new flag.
not like it'd be a lie, considering he's a self admitted hustler.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Black people,

This is why you wanna be lowkey when you're trying to make money as an entrepreneur. Too many black ppl will hit you with hate for no reason:yeshrug:

I personally would not buy that flag because I just have no use for it. If you dont thats cool too. It probably did cost $1 to make so value probably isnt there. But, if its going to a charitable cause in the black comm or to finance hidden colors then whats the problem? Its like gofundme

Tariq been told yall he is about his bread, as we all know black ppl play around when it comes to $$ so I dint blame him to be the way he is with $

A black person can be selling snacks and shyt on the sidewalk and I'll walk pass him but I salute any nikka tryna get $

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A black person can be selling snacks and shyt on the sidewalk and I'll walk pass him but I salute any nikka tryna get $

shiet, i bought some peach cobbler from some big momma on the corner, and it taste better than my own grandmommas dish.

and y'all act like the criticisms are never valid. we'll never be able to achieve proper group economics when nikkas think it means "get over on your kind in the name of pro-blackness"