So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
if the RGB flag looks like the rainbow then the "melanoid nation flag" looks like Israel's flag if you look really quick.
Flag_of_Israel.svg

:comeon:

We taking our shyt back. :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Already rocking my Jamaican flag. I don't need some weird shyt with words on it, that's not a flag.:manny:

African Americans can use that Red Black and Green flags, I see nothing wrong with that. I dunno why he wants to change shyt up because he's a homophobe.:francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Now if this flag had the BAPE gorilla logo it would retail for $300 and sellout in a day:mjpls:

If the flag had the supreme box logo, and retail for $150 :mjpls:
Can't even argue with this...BAPE out here selling Kaws toys for like $500 and nikkas our age buying them in droves.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see nothing wrong with it but of course people want to clock his pockets yet they never do for other type of people who make money off of everything else you purchase :mjpls:
racism and c00nery. TARIQ YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO SELL PRODUCTS YOU MAKE AND SPENT YOUR MONEY TO MAKE!!!!!!

STOP BEING A BLACK PRODUCER OF CLOTHING AND DOCUMENTARY'S TARIQ.

if i tell people how healthy my cucumbers are all the time and then try and sell them to those people is that wrong?:mjpls:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
seems like a shyt comparison considering Hassani and habib has never tried to sell me black empowerment flags
Why would they sell black empowerment flags when their purpose in the black community is to keep blacks unempowered by empowering themselves?

The point was that people like you only shame black entrepreneurs. You don't pull this ":scusthov: at this person having the audacity to practice capitalism" attitude with non black people.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
seems like a shyt comparison considering Hassani and habib has never tried to sell me black empowerment flags
actually, you can probably get african medallions at the liq.

they dont sell black empowerment things they sell things that do the total opposite, things that actually harm black people, yet still, no interrogation about their business.......