So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
his reasoning for not using the RBG flag was PURE bullshyt too

claiming that the RBG flag resembles the gay rainbow flag and that it's hard to differentiate one from the other :pachaha:

:wtf:

How does this
320px-Flag_of_the_UNIA.svg.png
look like this
320px-Gay_flag.svg.png

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black people,

This is why you wanna be lowkey when you're trying to make money as an entrepreneur. Too many black ppl will hit you with hate for no reason:yeshrug:

I personally would not buy that flag because I just have no use for it. If you dont thats cool too. It probably did cost $1 to make so value probably isnt there. But, if its going to a charitable cause in the black comm or to finance hidden colors then whats the problem? Its like gofundme

Tariq been told yall he is about his bread, as we all know black ppl play around when it comes to $$ so I dint blame him to be the way he is with $

A black person can be selling snacks and shyt on the sidewalk and I'll walk pass him but I salute any nikka tryna get $

I'm saying. This is how he makes his living and nikkas is really upset at him calling him a hustler. Who is he deceiving and who is he hustling :stopitslime:

He sells colognes, shoes, books, DVDs and now flags.

A lot of you cats is looking really funny in the light right now.

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
His shyt just seems like it's a hustle.
If you preaching white supremacy but living around nothing but white supremacy your msg falls on deaf ears. He dont live around black people

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm saying. This is how he makes his living and nikkas is really upset at him calling him a hustler. Who is he deceiving and who is he hustling :stopitslime:

He sells colognes, shoes, books, DVDs and now flags.

A lot of you cats is looking really funny in the light right now.

All that political, civil rights shyt he's spitting could be a hustle too. Malcolm X wasn't telling you to buy shyt every minute, MLK wasn't either.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
what i said was a direct quote from tariq nasheed during one of his ustream shows.

nikkas bringing up jordans and bape, as if i wasted money on that shyt. if an indian or cac tried to sell me this shyt, i would have the same exact outlook. so unless you can exactly draw a valid comparison, go fukk off somewhere.

but make sure to post a screen shot of the purchase screen of your melanoidnation flag.
Gotdamn you're slow. If you're down for black empowerment then why are you being bytchy about a black man empowering himself? The fukk you think capitalism is?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His shyt just seems like it's a hustle.
If you preaching white supremacy but living around nothing but white supremacy your msg falls on deaf ears. He dont live around black people

yeah, for whatever reason, my breh picked one of the whitest communities (and racist) communities in socal to live in :heh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
All that political, civil rights shyt he's spitting could be a hustle too. Malcolm X wasn't telling you to buy shyt every minute, MLK wasn't either.

Why are you comparing Malcolm X to Tariq :dahell:

He's not Malcolm X. He's said he's not trying to be nobody's leader. He's said hes a business man and this is how he makes his money.

And let's say what he's spitting is his hustle. What issue do you have with a black person making money selling flags and DVDs around black history and black solidarity?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Why are you comparing Malcolm X to Tariq :dahell:

He's not Malcolm X. He's said he's not trying to be nobody's leader. He's said hes a business man and this is how he makes his money.

And let's say what he's spitting is his hustle. What issue do you have with a black person making money selling flags and DVDs around black history and black solidarity?

Not only is he selling the flag, he's selling the most half assed flag ever and gives a bullshyt excuse. Probably cost him $5 to make and he's selling it for $29. Probably spent two minutes on that shyt in MS Paint.

Hustler.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn you're slow. If you're down for black empowerment then why are you being bytchy about a black man empowering himself? The fukk you think capitalism is?
you nikkas are vehemently defending some shyt you'll never purchase and i'm slow? :pachaha: black empowerment does not mean "free from scrutiny"