Only $29 :mjpls:

:mjlol:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Jz5F4os.gif

The RBG or Pan African flag was created in 1920 in Madison Square,New York by Marcus Garvey and other members of the unia acl. It's sole purpose is to represent and unify blacks globally. The word pan means All. People literally risked their life and well being in there home country to create this flag.
Well I aint know all that my mans, buuuuuuuuuuut of course I could argue THIS hypothetical POINT :youngsabo::
  • We (ALL HUMANS) are from AFRICA right??? So, some of us have LOST our melanin. Tariq's flag is also for the melanated peoples of ALL CONTINENTS. It's very SPECIFIC. Steve Nash and Charlize Theron are from AFRICA (I think, wont research :yawn:.....u get the point) so if we dont specify MELANIN as a CRITERIA our cause could be MISCONSTRUED and/or MISAPPROPRIATED. :manny:

fukk him for how he treated @Blackking :pacspit:
Fukk @Blackking for running a shytTY OPERATION and not taking advice on how to improve the way he handles things. He's a smash-and-grab POS with no intentions on improvement. He needs to handle things in a masculine manner. :ld: Not like a bytch. :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
actually, you can probably get african medallions at the liq.

they dont sell black empowerment things they sell things that do the total opposite, things that actually harm black people, yet still, no interrogation about their business.......

Why would they sell black empowerment flags when their purpose in the black community is to keep blacks unempowered by empowering themselves?

The point was that people like you only shame black entrepreneurs. You don't pull this ":scusthov: at this person having the audacity to practice capitalism" attitude with non black people.

"b-but you don't say that when you buy from non-blacks"

y'all can skip right along with this poor ass rebuttal. neither of y'all are going to purchase this flag, and neither of yall have examples of me (or anyone else rejecting his flag) wasting our money on bullshiit like it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas love using the same hand fed excuse. "you let other races rip you off all the time. why do you do care when its a black man." nikka, take that bullshyt somewhere else :laff:

and not nann one of these nikkas coming to the defense will buy this damn flag. dudes just posturing themselves as militant for no reason.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If the flag is for black folk why is it mostly white? :jbhmm:

I am not looking this shyt up, but I guarantee you that colors cost more that is the reason why he didn't put colors on the flag. :mjlol:

Does that mofo post here? :wtf:

show yourself Tariq.

Why $29 though? Such a random number. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Tariq always got a hustle. :scust: What kind of moron would trust this man? I mean, it's good he gives a shyt but don't buy this shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the flag is for black folk why is it mostly white? :jbhmm:

I am not looking this shyt up, but I guarantee you that colors cost more that is the reason why he didn't put colors on the flag. :mjlol:

Does that mofo post here? :wtf:

show yourself Tariq.

Why $29 though? Such a random number. :heh:
yea on the radio show, he said the colors he chose were symbolic, but didn't really go into the symbolism.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Put English words on a Pan-African flag, brehs.
It's for "Melanated" peoples though. Some have origins in Fiji, some in France, some elsewhere. What would be the correct language that they should use? :dwillhuh:

He's making a power-play for us English-speaking Melanoids to be the leaders in this nation :youngsabo:. What's the problem with that? :sas2:

this is possibly one of the dumbest rationales i have ever heard.

I agree 100% (and peep my sig...not a HATER) when I heard this LIVE. :yes:
If he really believes that shyt, he's an idiot but HALF of his audience is that dense. I'm not in that bracket. I can look PAST that BULLshyt and get to the MEAT of the other SUBSTANTIAL STATEMENTS.