So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Not only is he selling the flag, he's selling the most half assed flag ever and gives a bullshyt excuse. Probably cost him $5 to make and he's selling it for $29. Probably spent two minutes on that shyt in MS Paint.

So you're upset at the flags quality and profit margins :dahell:

That's what you're concerned about? Im assuming you never buy clothes because those $100 sneakers on your feet cost $3 to make ib a sweatshop in Malaysia and that toilet paper in your bathroom cost pennies to manufacture.

And let's keep it 100. Had he used the finest of fabrics, paid a top of the line designer, and sold the flags for $29 you'd still be in here hating at him selling a flag.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Read what you wrote. If you don't understand why that's hate I'm not even gonna explain it to you.

tariq is a clown. one minute hes some pickup artist PAWG hunter the next hes malcolm x. hes just another hustler.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Empower yourself through capitalism i.e. a symptom of white supremacy brehs.
you've gotta play the game to win. black people cant win by trying to use a system that no one else is using.

although i have a lot of reservations about tariqs techniques and motivations, he's still self sufficient and doesn't rely on cacs for shyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If you're trying to enlighten and uplift an impoverished and disenfranchised community/people but that enlightenment comes at a cost people will look at you sideways, right or wrong. That's the way of the world. If the proceeds go to a good cause I see nothing wrong with that. I also see nothing wrong with questioning the motives of a guy who used to sell "Mackish Packages."

Also, stop it with the "why don't you ask a punjab/asian store owner what they plan to do for the community" bullshyt. We already know the answer; not a damn thing. Is it wrong to hold our people to a higher standard than a greedy Asian immigrant when they are the ones preaching the support of black business/brotherhood? This is common sense guys.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
terrible design concept for blackness, and english words on a flag? also his rationale behind using it instead of the rbg flag is one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard, his following really is dumb enough to believe shyt like that.

if it's for charity though that's good, i just wont be buying it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not bad

Get this made :banderas:

They do flag runs around here (757) , following them with this would be :mjlol:

now that would be a good flag :dead: iunno what tariq was thinking putting melanoid nation on the flag (as someone else pointed out, in ENGLISH)

edit: just noticed washington in the background, that's a dope pic :wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Same people downing this man are the same ones who is giving their money to the crooked preacher that offers them an invisible product.

Dude is out there being back black history that I didn't know exist. If I can pay to go to college so I can get a job in this bullshyt country. I can drop a few bucks with someone that is kicking the facts of our lost history.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Also, stop it with the "why don't you ask a punjab/asian store owner what they plan to do for the community" bullshyt. We already know the answer; not a damn thing. Is it wrong to hold our people to a higher standard than a greedy Asian immigrant when they are the ones preaching the support of black business/brotherhood? This is common sense guys.

No its hypocritical as hell breh and this is coming from someone who drives miles out of his way to shop at a black owned grocery store exclusively.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same people downing this man are the same ones who is giving their money to the crooked preacher that offers them an invisible product.

lets keep these strawmans coming :dead:

i hope you dudes are purchasing the flag and not just running your mouths.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's for "Melanated" peoples though. Some have origins in Fiji, some in France, some elsewhere. What would be the correct language that they should use? :dwillhuh:
There probably shouldn't be words on the flag in the first place for that very reason but if you don't see the irony of a Pan-African flag literally having an imperialist European language on it's flag, I really don't know what else to say to you.