So Sony is not doomed after all?

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
i still dont know what none of that shyt is thats the funny part

i joined up here because i like playing games and folk are talking about all type of crazy shyt, got me wild confused :laff:
nikka that's when I realized these nikkas was different. I don't know none of these white or Japanese names these nikkas be throwing around. Talking about processing chips and all that. Lol nikka huh.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this shows was how many people really don't have shyt going on with there lives if they gotta rant about the doom and gloom of something that doesn't even exist. All these so called sony stans played themselves. When has playstation ever flopped even when they did they came out of it. Once Sony starts dropping the games they going to be ready to buss it wide open for them games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony's fine

As long as they get a couple 1st party games out a year and they are bangers they ok.

Until like 2023...

Then it gets real depending on Microsoft 1st party games. If fun, triple A games are on game pass day and date and random 3rd party games...

Sony is in trouble then.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All this shows was how many people really don't have shyt going on with there lives if they gotta rant about the doom and gloom of something that doesn't even exist. All these so called sony stans played themselves. When has playstation ever flopped even when they did they came out of it. Once Sony starts dropping the games they going to be ready to buss it wide open for them games.

:gucci:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can we just enjoy the video games we like any more?

fukk all dat. Death to Team Green. :troll :

xabIEeQ.png