So Sony is not doomed after all?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, it sets a bad precedent for the future of gaming. It means a lot more games are gonna be GAAS and have a lot of MTX to make it worth it for publishers. I’ll take the 70 dollar games if it means I’m not continually spending money on top of it
every gin these damn Xbox executives do some fukk shyt in the industry.

first they wanted to put a camera in your living room. next because you didn't buy the camera they gave you a console with no games and then released multiple iterations of the console with no games. now they release a powerful console and then sell you on cloud gaming as the future of gaming.

PlayStation 5 pro can't come soon enough

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt and you think Sony not going to up the price this gen??? Especially if they want to build up their cloud. Y'all reaching all over the place.

they make substantially more money with their current structure. They are also not putting their high development costs first party games on PS Now day 1 to attract subs. HUGE Difference. And they have a big global presence and brand instead of local that Xbox can't match.

I don't even want to imagine the price of PS Now if they put their AAA games on their Day 1. I paid for a year of PS Now last Christmas for 60 bucks. Big Difference between that and 180.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
every gin these damn Xbox executives do some fukk shyt in the industry.

first they wanted to put a camera in your living room. next because you didn't buy the camera they gave you a console with no games and then released multiple iterations of the console with no games. now they release a powerful console and then sell you on cloud gaming at the future of gaming.

PlayStation 5 pro can't come soon enough

They’re turning their BIGGEST series into a GAAS and xbox fans are celebrating it because it’s going free multiplayer. They’re pretty much turning Halo into fortnite, thats their grand plan for the series.

Halo Infinite Getting The 10-Year Destiny Treatment, No Sequels Planned For Now | Geek Culture

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
they make substantially more money with their current structure. They are also not putting their high development costs first party games on PS Now day 1 to attract subs. HUGE Difference. And they have a big global presence and brand instead of local that Xbox can't match.

I don't even want to imagine the price of PS Now if they put their AAA games on their Day 1. I paid for a year of PS Now last Christmas for 60 bucks. Big Difference between that and 180.

Like that shyt mean something Sony don't give a fukk about what yall think :mjlol:. Microsoft making 340 mil a month alone from subscribers on Gamepass. I don't mind pay a little extra just for the cloud services alone. Infrastructure is light years ahead of any competitor. You mean to tell me I can play a game on gamepas - Pause that shyt or turn of the system- Resume on PC from where I left off or - Play that shyt on my IPad Pro 12.9 with no problems. I pay what 5 or 10 extra for that.

You paying for the service and Xbox releases starting in the Summer is crazy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like that shyt mean something Sony don't give a fukk about what yall think :mjlol:. Microsoft making 340 mil a month alone from subscribers on Gamepass. I don't mind pay a little extra just for the cloud services alone. Infrastructure is light years ahead of any competitor. You mean to tell me I can play a game on gamepas - Pause that shyt or turn of the system- Resume on PC from where I left off or - Play that shyt on my IPad Pro 12.9 with no problems. I pay what 5 or 10 extra for that.

You paying for the service and Xbox releases starting in the Summer is crazy

Microsoft is probably spending more per month promoting gamepass than they are actually making. Not to mention paying 3rd party publishers and development cost for putting their own games on the service. Those subscription numbers don’t really tell even half the story. I wouldn’t even be surprised if they are greatly fluffing the numbers with trial memberships

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Sony and Microsoft have their own lanes people, they aren't really in competition like that.