So Some People Actually Believe Outer Space Is Fake????/?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Social media was a mistake. I miss the times these types would be rambling to themselves outside liquor stores and we all just ignored them because they arent mentally there. Now they type this non sense to the masses and other mentally ill retweet it, creating this endless loop of arguments and misinformation. :snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Social media was a mistake. I miss the times these types would be rambling to themselves outside liquor stores and we all just ignored them because they arent mentally there. Now they type this non sense to the masses and other mentally ill retweet it, creating this endless loop of arguments and misinformation. :snoop:

Yeah, I can remember the 90s and 2000s (not to mention millennia before that) where the shape of the Earth wasn't in dispute. Even 2000 years ago educated people knew the Earth was round.

Social media ruined humanity :snoop:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you can literally grab a telescope and see the ISS orbiting our planet. in fact you can also see the new Webb telescope which is in the L2 orbit system, that is farther than the moon.

also, we've known planets are not flat since ancient times. you can literally see Saturn with a telescope, you're telling me ALL the planets in our solar system are round accept us? how and why?
flat earth breh said he doesn't even believe his own eyes @xCivicx and what he sees through a telescope

these dudes are worse than trolls

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@xCivicx where are you at breh? Why did you run away? You asked for this, so please I'm waiting.

Im not sure what this is supposed to be showing me?

Besides the fact that you can see blue sky behind the moon, which shouldnt be possible if its actually 200,000+ miles away

You can also see stars through the moon at certain times of day btw

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Galileo was looking at light projections back in the 1600s? :dead:

what kind of tech is that? and by whom? and why?

Light projections create shadows?...​

You can’t help but get excited when you fly with us and see a solar eclipse. We adjusted Flight #870 from Anchorage to Honolulu on March 8, 2016 just so our passengers could catch the solar eclipse from 35,000 feet. Read more on our blog: http://bit.ly/1UNYZbi

:mjlol:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Im not sure what this is supposed to be showing me?

Besides the fact that you can see blue sky behind the moon, which shouldnt be possible if its actually 200,000+ miles away

You can also see stars through the moon at certain times of day btw
Did you watch more than 5 seconds? The blue sky dissappears when they zoom in.