So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
IF SHE CONVERTED TO JUDAISM BEFORE YOUR BIRTH THEN U ARE A JEW

So technically, if these self proclaimed Hebrew-Israelite groups converted it would solve all the disputes?

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
U DUMBASS IM SAYIN SOME WERE STR8 BLACK SOME WERE STR8 MIDDLE EASTERN N SOME WERE MIXED

U SLOW?

But you're wrong lol. They were black from origin, and as the New Kingdom and Late Period's came about more foreign migration of the mulatto "Semites" (semi black semi white) came into the civilization near the Delta. That means that until the declining period non black people were not a factor.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
i took Sccat off ignore so i can learn how to stop being an antisemite but i catch him juelzing...

this is what he said about ancient egyptians...

this is what i said...

this how he responded...

a "blend of middle eastern and black" aint synonymous with african...saying the ancient egyptians were a blend of middle eastern and black is just another way to say they wasnt african:stopitslime:...
:mjlol: why is he always talking in caps.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

Ok, cool to clarify this. But I don't understand why people got upset with what Griff stated about these Semites? They are the proto-genesis of HgJ*.

"The majority of NRY haplotypes in Soqotra belong to haplogroup J (85.7%)“
~Viktor Černý
Out of Arabia—The Settlement of Island Soqotra as Revealed by Mitochondrial and Y ChromosomeGenetic Diversity

WE DONT ADHERE TO THE NEW TESTAMENT

ITS A BOOK FULL OF LIES AND CONTRADICTIONS

Also, do you consider Christians anti-Semitic, since their new testament book is the basis for their beliefs and world view, as well as view on Judaism?

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ok, cool to clarify this. But I don't understand why people got upset with what Griff stated about these Semites? They are the proto-genesis of HgJ*.

"The majority of NRY haplotypes in Soqotra belong to haplogroup J (85.7%)“
~Viktor Černý
Out of Arabia—The Settlement of Island Soqotra as Revealed by Mitochondrial and Y ChromosomeGenetic Diversity

Also, do you consider Christians anti-Semitic, since their new testament book is the basis for their beliefs and world view, as well as view on Judaism?

NO I DONT

I JUST CONSIDER THEM LOST

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
NO I DONT

I JUST CONSIDER THEM LOST

So the bible doesn't have anti-Semitic rhetoric, is that correctly interpreted? And lost in what sense, since they appose and say that they are correct?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So the bible doesn't have anti-Semitic rhetoric, is that correctly interpreted? And lost in what sense, since they appose and say that they are correct?

SINCE THEY FOLLOW A BOOK (NEW TESTAMENT) THAT CONTRADICTS ANOTHER BOOK THEY FOLLOW (OLD TESTAMENT)

THAT ENTIRE RELIGION IS ONE BIG CONTRADICTION

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
SINCE THEY FOLLOW A BOOK (NEW TESTAMENT) THAT CONTRADICTS ANOTHER BOOK THEY FOLLOW (OLD TESTAMENT)

THAT ENTIRE RELIGION IS ONE BIG CONTRADICTION
I am not here to debate or defend the new testament, the gospel. What I want to know is, if the new testament is a contradiction does that mean that it's anti-Semitic rhetoric.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I am not here to debate or defend the new testament, the gospel. What I want to know is, if the new testament is a contradiction does that mean that it's anti-Semitic rhetoric.

I MEAN, IT COULD BE PERCEIVED AS THAT... I PERSONALLY JUST SEE IT AS BLASPHEMY.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
I am glade you answered this. Can you explain why it has been so problematic for Ashkenazis to accept Black people as converts into Judaism? There's a long history to this. The Sephardim not so much, but in particularly coming from the Ashkenazis.
That Ashkenazim in general have greater aversion towards accepting black converts is not true. Most are (and have been) converted through Ashkenazic batei din by Ashkenazic rabbonim. Now, if one is to compare the frum communities among Ashkenazim, Sefardim and Eidos Mizrach, then Ashkenazim will be less accepting in regard to marrying a convert. But this is true for all converts regardless of color, extending even to secular-raised Jews, as yichus (prestige lineage) is huge in the frum world, and in particular by Chossidishe Jews. A Jew who was born secular and becomes orthodox later in life will almost certainly not be able to marry a frum-from-birth Chossidishe Jew unless the Chossid has a disability of some kind, or undisclosed bipolar...something like that. They are expected to marry another bal tshuva or a non-Chossidishe frum-from-birth Jew like a Litvish. The Ashkenazic frum are highly endogamous (similar to the Essenes of time immemorial). Sefardim are a bit more open in that respect (aside from the Syrians, who don't accept converts at all).

Elhaik's analyses regarding the genetic and linguistic origins of Ashkenazim and Yiddish have been thoroughly refuted.

And what is you opinion on the Ethiopian Emperors Family Tree (Solomonic Dynasty)?
The story is that they are descended from a son Shlomo Hamelech supposedly fathered with Malkas Sh'va (Queen of Sheba), as if such a relationship had ever taken place; and that he (the son) stole the aron (Ark) which contained the luchos (Tablets) and other keilim (vessels) from the Bais Hamikdosh and brought them back to Aksum, Ethiopia. Mind you, this is the same origin story that the Ethiopian Notzrim have (and that the aron is hidden in an Ethiopian Church), and of course it is nonsense. We have a mesorah dating back to early Chaza"l, our Sages, which explains that the aron was hidden by Yoshiyohu Hamelech during the first Bais Hamikdosh hence the reason it is not listed among Tenach's account of the keilim taken by Nevuchadnetzer following the Babylonian Seige of Yerusholoyim.

As for the story of them being from the tribe of Don, they don't even claim this. It originated from the legend of one Eldad HaDoni who arrived in Kairouan, Tunisia. The first Toisfes in maseches Chullin quotes the saifer "Hilchois Eretz Yisroel" authored by Eldad HaDoni, which Toisfes proves is wrong (since Jewish women on Pesach can shekht kodshim, kal v'choimer they can shekht chulin). I put quotations around the saifer "Hilchois Eretz Yisroel" since the original was roshai taivos (acronym) א"י "Omar Yehoshua" not "Eretz Yisroel". The saifer consists of Jewish laws which Eldad HaDoni claimed to have come from Yehoshua bin Nun, the successor to Moshe Rabeinu, each halocho starting with "Omar Yehoshua mi'pi Moshe mi'pi ha'G'vuroh". Of course it was all nonsense, and Toisfes dismisses it.

So the people in the relief are actually "Nubians or Cushytes"? From where did these "Nubians or Cushytes" stem and why were they there in the city of Lachish? I mean from where did they originate and how long had they been there in the city of Lachish?
The Lachish Relief depicts multiple peoples, including Jews and Assyrians.

And can you explain who the Assyrian were?
The Assyrians were an ancient people from Mesopotamia.

Is it true that Ge'ez is a Semitic language? Yes or no?
Ge'ez is a Semitic language.

And from where do Semitic languages stem?
From a Tenachic perspective, Hashem. Loshon Hakoidesh, the language of Torah, is the language of Creation.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
That Ashkenazim in general have greater aversion towards accepting black converts is not true. Most are (and have been) converted through Ashkenazic batei din by Ashkenazic rabbonim. Now, if one is to compare the frum communities among Ashkenazim, Sefardim and Eidos Mizrach, then Ashkenazim will be less accepting in regard to marrying a convert. But this is true for all converts regardless of color, extending even to secular-raised Jews, as yichus (prestige lineage) is huge in the frum world, and in particular by Chossidishe Jews. A Jew who was born secular and becomes orthodox later in life will almost certainly not be able to marry a frum-from-birth Chossidishe Jew unless the Chossid has a disability of some kind, or undisclosed bipolar...something like that. They are expected to marry another bal tshuva or a non-Chossidishe frum-from-birth Jew like a Litvish. The Ashkenazic frum are highly endogamous (similar to the Essenes of time immemorial). Sefardim are a bit more open in that respect (aside from the Syrians, who don't accept converts at all).

No, that's not even true. They have greater adversity than Sephardim. I have been in Sephardic forums since the early 2000s where this was debated in Yahoo forums. It's not my opinion and something I have made up. It was something that was discussed based on peoples experiences. Let's not play games here.

Elhaik's analyses regarding the genetic and linguistic origins of Ashkenazim and Yiddish have been thoroughly refuted.

This is based on recent data, data that is in support with older data. Let's not play games. You yourself stated earlier on that conversion has been a dominant factor. It can't be both and it isn't both.

This is what is published, which can be found in the paper. And there is a newer paper out confirming even more, which is all in support of earlier papers like "Avshalom Zoossmann-Diskin - The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms".

"For a more scientific take on the Jewish origin debate, recent DNA analysis of Ashkenazic Jews – a Jewish ethnic group – revealed that their maternal line is European. It has also been found that their DNA only has 3% ancient ancestry which links them with the Eastern Mediterranean (also known as the Middle East) – namely Israel, Lebanon, parts of Syria, and western Jordan. This is the part of the world Jewish people are said to have originally come from – according to the Old Testament. But 3% is a minuscule amount, and similar to what modern Europeans as a whole share with Neanderthals. So given that the genetic ancestry link is so low, Ashkenazic Jews’ most recent ancestors must be from elsewhere."

"Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry is under the umbrella of “European ancestry,” but it's clear from numerous studies that people of Ashkenazi ancestry are distinct from the European population at large. Most people with Ashkenazi ancestry trace their DNA to Eastern and Central Europe."
The Uniqueness of Ashkenazi Jewish Ancestry is Important for Health - 23andMe Blog

"Conversion to Judaism was common in Rome in the first centuries BC and AD. Judaism gained many followers among all ranks of Roman Society [10-13]."
~Avshalom Zoossmann-Diskin1,2,3 et al.
The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms

The story is that they are descended from a son Shlomo Hamelech supposedly fathered with Malkas Sh'va (Queen of Sheba), as if such a relationship had ever taken place; and that he (the son) stole the aron (Ark) which contained the luchos (Tablets) and other keilim (vessels) from the Bais Hamikdosh and brought them back to Aksum, Ethiopia. Mind you, this is the same origin story that the Ethiopian Notzrim have (and that the aron is hidden in an Ethiopian Church), and of course it is nonsense. We have a mesorah dating back to early Chaza"l, our Sages, which explains that the aron was hidden by Yoshiyohu Hamelech during the first Bais Hamikdosh hence the reason it is not listed among Tenach's account of the keilim taken by Nevuchadnetzer following the Babylonian Seige of Yerusholoyim.

Your opinion, that doesn't make it true. First you say it was stolen, while in a later sentence you say that it's a nonsense claim. It can't be both. Ethiopians say it was given, while you say it was stolen. Where is it now?

As for the story of them being from the tribe of Don, they don't even claim this. It originated from the legend of one Eldad HaDoni who arrived in Kairouan, Tunisia. The first Toisfes in maseches Chullin quotes the saifer "Hilchois Eretz Yisroel" authored by Eldad HaDoni, which Toisfes proves is wrong (since Jewish women on Pesach can shekht kodshim, kal v'choimer they can shekht chulin). I put quotations around the saifer "Hilchois Eretz Yisroel" since the original was roshai taivos (acronym) א"י "Omar Yehoshua" not "Eretz Yisroel". The saifer consists of Jewish laws which Eldad HaDoni claimed to have come from Yehoshua bin Nun, the successor to Moshe Rabeinu, each halocho starting with "Omar Yehoshua mi'pi Moshe mi'pi ha'G'vuroh". Of course it was all nonsense, and Toisfes dismisses it.

How did parts of the Qumran got in Ethiopia, and how did they know about those ancient practices?

The Lachish Relief depicts multiple peoples, including Jews and Assyrians. The Assyrians were an ancient people from Mesopotamia.

Of course it does that is why is called the Siege of Lachish. What language did the Assyrians speak?

Ge'ez is a Semitic language.

Ok, thanks for confirming this. We are in agreement here.

From a Tenachic perspective, Hashem. Loshon Hakoidesh, the language of Torah, is the language of Creation.

That is not what I was asking. I asked about the origin.

"Our statistical tests of alternative Semitic histories support an initial divergence of Akkadian from ancestral Semitic over competing hypotheses (e.g. an African origin of Semitic). We estimate an Early Bronze Age origin for Semitic approximately 5750 years ago in the Levant, and further propose that contemporary Ethiosemitic languages of Africa reflect a single introduction of early Ethiosemitic from southern Arabia approximately 2800 years ago.
[…]

Semitic languages (Akkadian, Aramaic, Ge'ez, ancient Hebrew and Ugaritic) combined with archaeological evidence for the sampling dates of the epigraphic data (the time at which the materials were inscribed).

iu

"These results indicate that the ancestor of all Semitic languages in our dataset was being spoken in the Near East no earlier than approximately 7400 YBP, after having after having diverged from Afroasiatic in Africa"

(i) Semitic had an Early Bronze Age origin (approx. 5750 YBP) in the Levant, followed by an expansion of Akkadian into Mesopotamia;

(ii) Central and South Semitic diverged earlier than previously thought throughout the Levant during the Early to Middle Bronze Age transition; and

(iii) Ethiosemitic arose as the result of a single, possibly pre-Aksumite, introduction of a lineage from southern Arabia to the Horn of Africa approximately 2800 YBP."

~Andrew Kitchen, Christopher Ehret2, Shiferaw Assefa2 and Connie J. Mulligan
Bayesian phylogenetic analysis of Semitic languages identifies an Early Bronze Age origin of Semitic in the Near East
Proc. R. Soc. B (2009) 276, 2703–2710
doi:10.1098/rspb.2009.0408

Last edited:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
No, that's not even true. They have greater adversity than Sephardim.
Ashkenazim are no more reluctant towards black converts than Sefardim or any other tzibbur.

I have been in Sephardic forums since the early 2000s where this was debated in Yahoo forums. It's not my opinion and something I have made up. It was something that was discussed based on peoples experiences. Let's not play games here.
I have been a Jew my entire life and am familiar with both communities. It may not be your opinion, but it's an opinion that I and many others would disagree with.

"Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry is under the umbrella of “European ancestry,
The Uniqueness of Ashkenazi Jewish Ancestry is Important for Health - 23andMe Blog
Ashkenazim fall under the 'European' rubric because the Ancestry Composition only goes back so many years and the Middle Eastern origin from which Ashkenazim stem is older than that. Doug McDonald's calculator goes back 'forever' which is why Ashkenazim with four Ashkenazic grandparents always demonstrate substantial Middle Eastern ancestry with his analysis. Same with Dodecad and others.

Your opinion, that doesn't make it true. First you say it was stolen, while in a later sentence you say that it's a nonsense claim. It can't be both. Ethiopians say it was given, while you say it was stolen. Where is it now?
Israel, where it's been since Yoshiyohu Hamelech hid it.

How did the Qumran got in Ethiopia, and how did they know about those ancient practices?
It seems that Falashim might be descended from Teimanim (Yemeni Jews) and locals, the former of which descend from a pre-Himyarite Teimani population as well as Himyarite converts. In any case, contact was certainly had between the two.

Of course it does that is why is called the Siege of Lachish. What language did the Assyrians speak?
Aramaic.