So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

killacal

Banned
Daps
Breh,who in the world does this type of f'ery!?

MAC39_AMIEL01.jpg

Yes,brehs and brehettes,that mohel has that little nikka's dee in his mouth as he tears the foreskin with his teeth. Some say,and I agree this is actually a form of trauma based mind control-fyi,Kikuyus,Masaais,Kalenjins and others take circumcision very srsly but perform it in adolescence.

Btw,at this age babies immune systems are undeveloped and many of these babies have died from pneumonia,flu and even herpes transmitted by the procedure.

The Orthodox Jewish tradition known as oral suction circumcision reaches back to biblical times but it has created a modern-day dilemma for New York City health officials, who have linked it to 17 cases of infant herpes since 2000. Two infants died and two others suffered brain damage.
Rabbis and NY negotiate how to protect babies and preserve religious freedom

Without hate,these Neanderthal Caucasoids aren't Homo sapiens.
There was an infant outbreak of herpes in orthodox nyc from one dirty ass rabbi :francis::mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Breh,who in the world does this type of f'ery!?

MAC39_AMIEL01.jpg

Yes,brehs and brehettes,that mohel has that little nikka's dee in his mouth as he tears the foreskin with his teeth. Some say,and I agree this is actually a form of trauma based mind control-fyi,Kikuyus,Masaais,Kalenjins and others take circumcision very srsly but perform it in adolescence.

Btw,at this age babies immune systems are undeveloped and many of these babies have died from pneumonia,flu and even herpes transmitted by the procedure.

The Orthodox Jewish tradition known as oral suction circumcision reaches back to biblical times but it has created a modern-day dilemma for New York City health officials, who have linked it to 17 cases of infant herpes since 2000. Two infants died and two others suffered brain damage.
Rabbis and NY negotiate how to protect babies and preserve religious freedom

Without hate,these Neanderthal Caucasoids aren't Homo sapiens.

THIS IS EXTREMELY UNCOMMON AND FROWNED UPON IN MOST SECTORS OF JUDAISM.

IVE BEEN TO HUNDREDS OF BRITS AND THIS IS LITERALLY NEVER DONE.

THATS JUST EAST COAST FAGOTS BEIN GAY, AS USUAL.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ILLEGAL IN WHAT WAY? IF ISRAEL WASNT AGGRESSIVE IN DEFENDING ITSELF ARABS WOULD WIPE THAT COUNTRY OFF THE MAP.... DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.

At present, based on the result of numerous UN resolutions that cite Article 49 of the Geneva Convention, the consensus view of the international community is that Israeli settlements are illegal and constitute a violation of international law. There is no hype. You need to drop the cognitive dissonance and understand what is happenning.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
At present, based on the result of numerous UN resolutions that cite Article 49 of the Geneva Convention, the consensus view of the international community is that Israeli settlements are illegal and constitute a violation of international law. There is no hype. You need to drop the cognitive dissonance and understand what is happenning.

AND WHAT IS LEGAL ABOUT THE TERRORIST TACTICS USED TO KILL INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You should quote the poster I was responding to because it didn't seem to know you have been banned before or won the woat in 2018.
I WAS ONLY BANNED DUE TO A BAN BET

WOAT TITLE IS FROM ALL MY NUTRIDERS CONSPIRING TOGETHER VIA DM AND DISCORD TO GET ME VOTED IN

WOAT = WHEN OWNAGE ANNOYS TRICKS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It doesn't matter if Koichos writes that it's true or not. Facts are that white society is Christian and the King James bible is documented by whites (Europeans) and spread by whites. They eventually made a slave bible version to hide certain statements. Now, when Griff and Nick call this out they act so defensive as if they are the victims of the Hamitic theory.

WE DONT ADHERE TO THE NEW TESTAMENT

ITS A BOOK FULL OF LIES AND CONTRADICTIONS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He has openly said Arabs are racially superior to Black people and then BP on here defend him while he also openly shyts on BW. Had him on ignore for a minute especially after he was exposed for lying when his and his sisters IG were found.

U GOT MAD LAST TIME I ADDRESSED U IN A THREAD AND SAID U WILL NO LONGER ACKNOWLEDGE ME ON HERE .. WHAT HAPPENED?

U USED TO DAP ALL MY POSTS BEFORE I CALLED U UGLY. PLEASE STOP FRONTIN FOR THE COLI.