So Roland Martin Finally Played His Hand....

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never fails.

Roland's gotta literally be the messiah or nothing else.

its strange
It has nothing to do with Roland

This sort of fluid goalpost moving is the calling card of haters. nikkas is whole ass stans of blatantly self interested hustlers like tariq trying to crucify far more legitimate individuals who dared to intersect black advocacy with making a living.

Its just a corny brand of nihilistic shytposting rationalized with blackness. These nikkas aren't serious. They will never be part of the solution because things like building, collaboration and advocacy isnt as edgy as "exposals", delegitimizing people, questioning blackness etc.

Its telling that being a faceless crab is given so much legitimacy. Forumers are pretty much the jason black, TBA model. 100% criticism, 0 expectation to meet a productivity level relative to your criticisms of other people

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How is Roland bought and paid?

he has said repeatedly he has more money now than ever, and CNN wasn't even his highest paying gig.

The man has been indie his whole life.

What are you talking about

Rerun Roland says it, so it must be true.
:mjlol::mjlol:

He was also a CNNcontributor, appearing on a variety of shows, including The Situation Room, Anderson Cooper's AC360, and many others. In October 2008, he joined the Tom Joyner Morning Show as senior analyst.

He is the former executive editor of the Chicago Defender. Martin hosts a morning radio talk show on WVON in Chicago, and was with CNN as a contributor from 2007 to 2013.[7] He guest-hosted Campbell Brown: No Bias, No Bull while Brown was on maternity leave in April and May 2009.

He is the former founding news editor for Savoy Magazine under the team of New York-based Vanguarde Media

Vanguarde Media Files For Bankruptcy

None of that is indie and a majority of his ventures went defunct after he tried to bring in the funk. Dude just shut the fukkkk up. You’re making my case for me.
:deadrose:

News One Now.[2] The program premiered on November 4, 2013.[2] On December 7, 2017, Martin announced on air that TV One had canceled the show due to low ratings from Black viewers,

______
The difference between you and I is that I do my research before I talk- instead of using algorithms like a BOT
:ohhh::sas2:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
As long as the Black Boule is tap dancing for the establishment, their is no black agenda. There are many on this site who are in boule raised families.
If it wasn't for "Boule" members/adjacent organizing voter registration/education/ID drives in metro Philly, metro Atlanta, metro Detroit, and every other Black area......Trump would have won re-election.

The turnout was high for a bunch of reasons, but do not under estimate the role of "Boule" Blacks in that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Rerun Roland says it, so it must be true.
:mjlol::mjlol:

He was also a CNNcontributor, appearing on a variety of shows, including The Situation Room, Anderson Cooper's AC360, and many others. In October 2008, he joined the Tom Joyner Morning Show as senior analyst.

He is the former executive editor of the Chicago Defender. Martin hosts a morning radio talk show on WVON in Chicago, and was with CNN as a contributor from 2007 to 2013.[7] He guest-hosted Campbell Brown: No Bias, No Bull while Brown was on maternity leave in April and May 2009.

He is the former founding news editor for Savoy Magazine under the team of New York-based Vanguarde Media

Vanguarde Media Files For Bankruptcy

None of that is indie and a majority of his ventures went defunct after he tried to bring in the funk. Dude just shut the fukkkk up. You’re making my case for me.
:deadrose:

News One Now.[2] The program premiered on November 4, 2013.[2] On December 7, 2017, Martin announced on air that TV One had canceled the show due to low ratings from Black viewers,

______
The difference between you and I is that I do my research before I talk- instead of using algorithms like a BOT
:ohhh::sas2:
Listen closely. Roland Martin was asked by several investors (and he does his own ad buys BTW...he's not hurting for cash)

He turned down 300K from TV ONE and now his company is worth over 7 million in less than two years after someone offered him a 20% buy-in to his company and he has an exclusive black media catalog no one else does with interviews and live streams of events no one else can find anywhere.

Listen closely at 53:45 / 2:23:15

Roland has said multiple times that he made more from other hustles OUTSIDE of CNN because he was on radio and had TV ONE and other hustles.

The man has unparalleled insight into this black media game and you're worried about CNN???

Get that cock out your mouth bruh... its not healthy.

I guess you're turning down money, huh?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He lost all respect after ambushing Umar and attacking his views over interracial relationships on a Black network, being afraid to say he was a Black man when Richard Spencer called him out, c00n dancing for Hillary on national TV and being a willing shill for the democrats. We need people who don't have favorites in politics, politicans aren't your fukking friends.
yeah, Umar has tons of credibly now, huh?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If it wasn't for "Boule" members/adjacent organizing voter registration/education/ID drives in metro Philly, metro Atlanta, metro Detroit, and every other Black area......Trump would have won re-election.

The turnout was high for a bunch of reasons, but do not under estimate the role of "Boule" Blacks in that.
Right. They let every other group have elites who make moves on behalf of their cohorts, but now we can't have the same.

They're just talking in circles.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It has nothing to do with Roland

This sort of fluid goalpost moving is the calling card of haters. nikkas is whole ass stans of blatantly self interested hustlers like tariq trying to crucify far more legitimate individuals who dared to intersect black advocacy with making a living.

Its just a corny brand of nihilistic shytposting rationalized with blackness. These nikkas aren't serious. They will never be part of the solution because things like building, collaboration and advocacy isnt as edgy as "exposals", delegitimizing people, questioning blackness etc.

Its telling that being a faceless crab is given so much legitimacy. Forumers are pretty much the jason black, TBA model. 100% criticism, 0 expectation to meet a productivity level relative to your criticisms of other people
I really want someone to tell me what this "do it ourselves" movement is supposed to look like.

OK, is it not Stacey Abrams? is it not Roland?

OK. Yall don't want politics, but yall hate trump?

I'm just so confused.

Perfection is one thing, but I know when things are BETTER and I know what it looks like.

It has to matter when ONE MAN WITH HIS OWN PLATFORM can call ANY politician onto his show.

Thats POWER.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. Organizing voting registration in Black Areas to vote for the same party for 50 years.... I mean that's basically no work involved to prove 99.9% of black voters will vote Dems.
2. Electoral College picks presidents, not us...

You smarter than this homie

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@George's Dilemma Let me preface this by interrupting your busy work day in this here good Sunday but wasn’t your prior username @Una Mas?? And oh look, a Roland supporter who creates threads about divisive misogyny and faggitry- yup he fits the profile .
:mjpls::stopitslime:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...heir-gfs-jeans-like-white-hipster-men.389607/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/aze...-to-treat-me-like-the-ugly-black-girl.616459/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...ying-folk-are-disposable-to-black-men.612327/
:mjlol:

Killmonger is a fictional character in 'Black Panther', but his misogynoir is real - theGrio

Black men: Why are Black women and Black trans women and Black feminine identifying folk so disposable to you? Especially when they’ve historically and consistently fought for you and taken care of you?

And those of you who don’t inflict violence, but claim #notallmen and remain complicit in our abuse, I’m talking to you too. You are empowered by our assaults, but later end up on your knees, surrendering to your Okoye (Danai Gurira) when it suits you.

But real talk, our communities are not in Wakanda. They’re in Chicago, Harlem, Oakland, Detroit. Black girls and femmes are suffering at the hands of men– many who swear they value Black lives. I already mentioned our Dora Milaje, so my final question is: When will Black men come down from their mountain and join the fight?

No wonder he changed his name- his prior talking points sound real white Demi-Femi Twitterish. Seems he was “black men don’t protect black women” before it was a catch phrase. Interesting development. Why is he saying this when I don’t even say this shyt as a black Woman. His threads fit the pattern of gender division.
:patrice::mjtf:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Roland Trollin also supports white people using the n- word “ bbbbbuttt black people listen to ignorant music so why can’t cacs use the n word” - his words

Truth. I see the occasional post in here where folks say they would do this or that to whomever cac says that word. I'm thinking how can you be mad at them when these rappers are airing that dirty laundry out there for white people to be entertained? Its not an offensive word at that point because its unfortunately become.....music.

Of all the words to hold onto with sacred passion :mjlol: really breh? Really? Appropriation and n!gga should NEVER be in the same sentence. Wow.

:gucci:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is a good point. This point actually makes reference to you and anyone else on this board. If you don't know, you don't know.
We’re not taking his posts with any gravity on this thread - he’s already been out-researched and feigns being oblivious whenever his points are countered. That’s a blatant distortion tactic.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
this could all be true, but they still need to spend more money targeting black voters

they’re gonna need even better results than 2020
spending money in the form of reparations is the only way to target black voters. maybe not for you but for the smart ones yes