So Roland Martin Finally Played His Hand....

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Explain to the room exactly what he does and his work toward black progression that benefits the black community. Please use verifiable resources. I’ll wait. (And no, helping to get rid of Trump, isn’t a sold answer, we all knew Trump was dead in the water) Also now that Trump is gone, what’s Roland’s plan? List format is preferred please rather than smileys, sarcasm and gifs.
:comeon:

So I'm just now looking at your posts. The conversation wasnt about his contributions. That's an entirely different subject. It's about him marketing himself for a network position, and the fact remains that he is good at what he does. He's an entirely different echelon than the average youtuber. Theres a reason why he was on national television.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How did Tucker Carlson make Tariq look foolish? What did Tucker say that you agreed with? What did Tariq say that was inaccurate?

He didn't own that interview. I guarantee it would have been a entirely different ballgame had Martin went on there. It's not that I agreed with Tucker on anything. I cant stand that dude since he took Oreillys job.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
He didn't own that interview. I guarantee it would have been a entirely different ballgame had Martin went on there. It's not that I agreed with Tucker on anything. I cant stand that dude since he took Oreillys job.

I didn't like how Nasheed dismissed the game as "tongue and cheek" when he was pressed about his past on the show. The same when Jamar asked him about Pimpin.. I'm like nikkah you was rolling under Rosebudd.. You was trying to tap in that lane like you popping game like a P.I...

Own up to it my G.. Thats what made him

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didn't like how Nasheed dismissed the game as "tongue and cheek" when he was pressed about his past on the show. The same when Jamar asked him about Pimpin.. I'm like nikkah you was rolling under Rosebudd.. You was trying to tap in that lane like you popping game like a P.I...

Agreed, he should have owned up to it. He wasn't prepared for that to come up either coming off naive to think it wouldn't be an issue at some point. Especially going on Fox of all networks. That's why Tucker invited him, he knew he had a rookie. Carlson was wrong in bringing that up, but a devil is gonna do what a devil is gonna do.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You can work with the mainstream media or you can be pro black. Can't be both.
Ed Gordon did both.
ed-leslie-gordon-white-house-cropped.jpg

Max Robinson did both
Tavis Smiley did both
Charlene Hunter Gault

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Ed Gordon did both.
ed-leslie-gordon-white-house-cropped.jpg

Max Robinson did both
Tavis Smiley did both
Charlene Hunter Gault

The mainstream media has an agenda that all their talking heads have to abide by. There really is no freedom of speech with them. They might allow some talk about black issues, but overall, the best place to hear about real issues is outside of the MSM. This has been my thinking since I was like 18. The MSM is biased and used to keep people in line.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

Tucker brought up the books to try to change the narrative. There was absolutely no reason to bring up the books. It was a reason he did that.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Watched TBA. His breakdown of Roland was eye opening.

Can't mess with Roland after he used his extensive know how and exp to tell blk people to ask nice progressive whites for help to flip Florida...

He also said Puerto Ricans in Florida could be used to help flip it. I know how PR in NY works, but I'm not speaking on Florida with the way the Cubans are...

But the most egregious shyt he did was draw parallels to himself and breitbart, blaze, etc getting funding from Republicans and conservative billionaires.

He said Own and TI and the Dems ain't gave him money, but conservative media sure did, so obviously they need to treat him and company Similarly.

Then he brings it home by saying he needs funding to deliver the blk vote to the dems. Just like Steve Bannon or Glen Beck. And I don't think we want that type media delivered to us.

His whole strategy professional and political is to seek a top down patronage to maneuver in WS. He's shaky and dismissive on the bottom and on the ground.

Roland's analysis and politics might be detailed and extensive from the top to bottom. But he ain't really that insightful.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Tucker brought up the books to try to change the narrative. There was absolutely no reason to bring up the books. It was a reason he did that.

Thats that fox news bullshyt. they use whenever they can't handle a argument.. Tariq did much better that go around and Tucker knew it. Tariq wasted his time going there.