So Roland Martin Finally Played His Hand....

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So why are we assuming that democrats investing more in black media means that it all goes to Roland?

Roland isn't the only black journalist out there.

And I'm interested in seeing how the plan of removing ourselves from every aspect of the political process results in politicians listening and pushing through policy that benefits us:ehh:
NO ONE IS ASSUMING ANYTHING.

HE WAS LITERALLY BEGGING FOR
MONEY ON HIS LAST SHOW.
:devil:
:evil:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re proving my point. Roland is setting the new standards of black media.

The standard of black media has already been set. Ice Cube wasn't sounding like Roland. And Roland wasn't sounding like Cube. Roland is not the voice of the grassroots and no amount of chump change from a CEO at Sherwin Williams to help fund his endeavors will change that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The standard of black media has already been set. Ice Cube wasn't sounding like Roland. And Roland wasn't sounding like Cube. Roland is not the voice of the grassroots and no amount of chump change from a CEO at Sherwin Williams to help fund his endeavors will change that.
Ice cube said to hell with us two days ago

Roland Martin has more political access than damn near any black man in the country

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:mjlol: BEEN BEGGING FOR A JOB
SINCE HILLARY LOST.

EmCflE6XgAECk66

Can't knock him. Dems use us. Hell, President-Elect Biden even mentioned last night how important our vote was to getting him elected.

At some point the Crips gotta pay that back. But it's up to us to demand it.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Can't knock him. Dems use us. Hell, President-Elect Biden even mentioned last night how important our vote was to getting him elected.

At some point the Crips gotta pay that back. But it's up to us to demand it.
ROLAND MARTIN
IS NOT "US"

HES A BOULE, D.C. BOOTLICK
WHO IS ALL ABOUT SELF.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
No that's not what we're supposed to do. You think these white folks gone actually fund our revolution? How about he just do his job effectively. The people will fund him. I'm more of a reader than watcher of videos, so I'm not real familiar with all the black media folks. But the few times I've stumbled onto folks like Vicki Dillard, Tariq, The Black Channel, Professor Black Truth, etc....they speak to the audience in front of them and those people are the ones that fund them. And for some reason, their message sounds more organic and pure to the black plight than Rolands shill act does. Plus, how can any self respecting black man ride for Roland after Richard Spencer had him scared to say he was a black man???

I disagree that those people sound organic especially Tariq.

So your saying these folks crying about tangibles been full of shyt then? If we're not gonna ask the powers to be for shyt then why certain people trying to disrupt voting etc.?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
ROLAND MARTIN
IS NOT "US"

HES A BOULE, D.C. BOOTLICK
WHO IS ALL ABOUT SELF.

Again... I can't knock him in that. Maybe more of us should be about self.

I'm all about helping those who are less fortunate. But I put myself in a position where early on in life I had to be all about self so I can be able to help those in need.

So if you a brotha out there that's focused on yourself and it's not at the expense of our people, then get yours.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
CNN canned that nikka because he pissed off the Alphabet boys and now he want to get back to the table

Roland Martin's on-air apology approved by GLAAD
LMAO

HIS SO CALLED HOMOPHOBIC STATEMENTS ARE SO TRY HARD.

PURE PROJECTION.

“If a dude at your Super Bowl party is hyped about David Beckham’s H&M underwear ad, smack the ish out of him!” Roland said in one of his tweets.

Another of Martin’s tweets read, “Who the hell was that New England Patriot they just showed in a head to toe pink suit? Oh, he needs a visit from #teamwhipdatass.”

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree that those people sound organic especially Tariq.

So your saying these folks crying about tangibles been full of shyt then? If we're not gonna ask the powers to be for shyt then why certain people trying to disrupt voting etc.?

Crying about tangibles??? As a black person, you boiled asking for retribution for the greatest human crime in modern history down to "crying"? I try my best to be mature and unmoved by strangers on a message board. But fukk you, clown! This not about the thread topic, not about Tariq, and not even about you challenging my post. This about you being a complete fukk up at life. Either you can't read, or discern information correctly, but everybody has been VERY clear what was being asked for, and why. This racist ass country owes a debt to black people. We not begging or crying for shyt. And the fact that type of perspective spilled outta your mind, validates every bit of disdain I have for bum ass clowns like you. No need for you to respond to me either. Save your goofy ass smilies and embarrassed fake bravado talk and don't quote me no more. fukk off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh, no.
Deflecting is not it.
I said that the Boule, that you so readily dismissed, had a hand in organizing and encouraging the Black turnout this year. There was work involved because I think the turnout was higher than in 2016.

If voting numbers and turnout don't matter to you, then we're not having an honest conversation about politics.

What is your proposed alternative?
Railing against the system or the Black establishment on the internet is not an alternative. YTers would have you think so, but the facts say different.

Malcolm X was one of the harshest sideline critics of the system and establishment Blacks. Later in his life, he formed an organization that was willing to meet and work with existing leaders/organizations to effect change within the system.
Some members of the BPP and similar groups who were DEAD serious about dismantling the system. Later in life they ran for public office and formed organizations to effect change within the system.
Remember these were actual warrior spirited people who were ready to pay the ultimate price.
Because they were serious about seeing progress, they adopted different methods to try to make it happen. Including using the resources and infrastructure of the organizations they once criticized.

So, I ask again......what do you think is an alternative to "there being no Black agenda because establishment Blacks are tapdancing?

Just give up, and watch YouTube videos?

1. I didn't dismiss their organizing and encouraging black turnout. I think it's pointless since 99.9% are going to vote Dems regardless. So it's a better turnout than 2016 and still don't understand the game.

2. Voting numbers don't matter to me is irrelevant especially since Im not apart of the system that controls the outcome to a Presidential Election. Electoral College is.

3. The problem for so long is people thinking they know Politics cause they see shyt on tv. There are things we don't know going behind the scenes that ultimately change the dynamics of how people should look at politics. Politics is a ego-boasting match between the Good Ol Boys Club to see how they can move the pieces on the chessboard better than the other. Now they will ask a few people outside the club to participate so you don't find out about their plans and overthrow they ass. So they got you in a Pepsi vs Coke, Crip vs. Blood routine as if you have some say. Did both parties ask black folks if gentrification is ok in their neighborhoods, how about war, what about added taxes that force black businesses to struggle?

4. You know the answer of your own question. If there is no Black Agenda, you don't fukk with it. Where is the Tangibles at? Why isn't it asked. Well I guess it's ok for Political Fish-Fry dinners and dancing to a well known song to appease people.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Crying about tangibles??? As a black person, you boiled asking for retribution for the greatest human crime in modern history down to "crying"? I try my best to be mature and unmoved by strangers on a message board. But fukk you, clown! This not about the thread topic, not about Tariq, and not even about you challenging my post. This about you being a complete fukk up at life. Either you can't read, or discern information correctly, but everybody has been VERY clear what was being asked for, and why. This racist ass country owes a debt to black people. We not begging or crying for shyt. And the fact that type of perspective spilled outta your mind, validates every bit of disdain I have for bum ass clowns like you. No need for you to respond to me either. Save your goofy ass smilies and embarrassed fake bravado talk and don't quote me no more. fukk off.

It sure is crying. What the fukk you call bytching about something but taking no action to fix it? Roland is at least trying and people like you can only coitizes without offering solutions. Hoe shyt.