So Roland Martin Finally Played His Hand....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Let me take what I said about the older generation back - bc apparently they’re not one for Roland’s bullshyt either
:laff::laff:
I guess the Pakibot and the segment of coli c00ns would call this 80 yr old man a Trump supporting stealth agent too. But Roland is their new black media electorate elect. I love it when older people speak from the heart bc they have no reason to filter or pander. Called him a “plum fool a$$hole” lol Respect to the elders.

Last edited:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, yall can't do this fence riding shyt.

White media is literally on the backs of deep pocketed funders via ads, donations and countless other things.

Yall talk about EQUITY and EQUALITY.

Black media needs that SAME money the DNC spends on all this centrist bullshyt that doesn't go towards black media.

Now you want him to do it independently. What?

Roland will spend hours breaking down senate procedure and courts and nuances of laws being passed.

What does Jason Black talk about? I mean seriously. What laws or policies are these people advocating?

Theres only so much "do it ourselves" you can digest.

Yeah, we get that.

Roland Martin is literally creating the only black media outlet akin to CNN or MSNBC.

Being CNN and MSNBC is not the goal or standard bearer for black media.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli ADOS......aka......autistic dikkheads offering shyt.

Was he ADOS or pro reparations though? If not I don't fukk with him. :troll:

I'm sure most of the black students at Yale are not ADOS, so it's not our problem. We got bigger problems anyway with a non-ADOS lezbo from Haiti in Kamalas ear. :troll:

How pathetic is it when the bar is set so low to be pro-Black that all it takes is being exclusively attracted to Black women.......

Basically it means a lot of you nikkaz are mediocre and incapable of doing anything creative or constructive that benefits other Black people. So you resort to something as rudimentary as physical attraction between Black people as the litmus test. Its pathetic.

Reminds me of the ADOS types who aren't doing anything substantial either than poster anonymously on message boards. Basically when social activists meets dungeons and Dragons.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ado...the-assist-oncode.706707/page-2#post-33530975

I take it that Jorge One More, I mean, Una Mas, aka George’s dilemma over here is not an ADOS supporter - the coorelation
:patrice:
So most immigrants, nonAAs, and cacs support Roland - I’m shocked.
:ohhh::martin:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know it's getting hard for C00NS when they start :cape: for APU. :mjlol:
Especially when the same ones commenting in this thread talked shyt about him - now all of a sudden he’s their Pakibot Ally and advocate

I love you bro, but perhaps it's time to clean up the Locker Room. There's no good reason why 99% of Nap's threads are in this sub.

:stopitslime: Why isn't Napoleon isolated to Higher Learning? Why do I see ADOS matters debated on The Locker Room?

:stopitslime: Why isn't Napoleon isolated to Higher Learning? Why do I see ADOS matters debated on The Locker Room?

:skip:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We'll rap later. I'm working right now.
I see why you dipped out early

The people that argue the most that IR negates one from being pro-Black often enough dont do shyt for the Black community themselves. . I mean the bar is set so low :mjlol: to the point it's a joke to even have these debates. I dont do shyt else for the Black community but my girlfriend is Black. :heh: That's it? That's all it takes? Reminds me of the ADOS crowd on here. Ain't doing shyt. They think posting on a message board and following Tone is doing something. :jawalrus: Keep up the work guys and gals! Stay on code! :russ:

The ultimate hypocrisy is those crying about IR and wenches yet they're not settling down and getting married. Often enough they've got a kid with someone they're no longer in a relationship with. Sometimes multiple kids with different partners. And then stick their chest out about being pro-Black. Cant make this stuff up. Oh the irony. :ohlawd:

are you black?? Roland supporters :what::huhldup::huhldup:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He has a point but I'm not sure how I feel about "black media" essentially being paid to tell the black audience what to do.
I guess technically that's what they do anyway but still let it be thru a third party or something damn

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Right. They let every other group have elites who make moves on behalf of their cohorts, but now we can't have the same.

They're just talking in circles.
But the real reason many don't fukk with him is because he talks about political realities. And he talks about practical ways to address those political realities.

TLR has a lot of guys who relate more to complaining, ranting, and not putting in the work to change the problems. The guys they follow give them an outlet to vent, which is all they want to do.
I'm waiting for this section of the board to move from little boy giggling to adult level when it comes to political discussions. Some of these YTers serve their intended function as they encourage grown men to think that serious issues are fun and games.(and to remain inactive)

Jewish agenda, and LGTBQ agenda gets promoted because wealthy elites from those communities use their resources to advance them. And the other 99.9% of those groups benefit because of that.
I mean, just look at the list of the top donors in American politics.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I can't knock him. He's good at what he does. Most pundits cant tie his shoes. Plus, I have to respect his confidence and knowing his value, and balls to market himself. Tavis Smiley could learn a thing or two, and I miss him on NPR.
Roland, the issue is you need to stay independent and black owned so you can report the news how you want and when you want and to continue to report on black people's issues. Simple as that.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
1. Organizing voting registration in Black Areas to vote for the same party for 50 years.... I mean that's basically no work involved to prove 99.9% of black voters will vote Dems.
2. Electoral College picks presidents, not us...

You smarter than this homie
Uh, no.
Deflecting is not it.
I said that the Boule, that you so readily dismissed, had a hand in organizing and encouraging the Black turnout this year. There was work involved because I think the turnout was higher than in 2016.

If voting numbers and turnout don't matter to you, then we're not having an honest conversation about politics.
As long as the Black Boule is tap dancing for the establishment, their is no black agenda. There are many on this site who are in boule raised families.

What is your proposed alternative?
Railing against the system or the Black establishment on the internet is not an alternative. YTers would have you think so, but the facts say different.

Malcolm X was one of the harshest sideline critics of the system and establishment Blacks. Later in his life, he formed an organization that was willing to meet and work with existing leaders/organizations to effect change within the system.
Some members of the BPP and similar groups who were DEAD serious about dismantling the system. Later in life they ran for public office and formed organizations to effect change within the system.
Remember these were actual warrior spirited people who were ready to pay the ultimate price.
Because they were serious about seeing progress, they adopted different methods to try to make it happen. Including using the resources and infrastructure of the organizations they once criticized.

So, I ask again......what do you think is an alternative to "there being no Black agenda because establishment Blacks are tapdancing?

Just give up, and watch YouTube videos?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
TBA loves to shyt talk black people every which way but was gushing that he had Richard Spencer at his crib

if you ask me, that's suspect for more than one reason

TBA tore this fat motherfukker's ass up tonight. Now he's begging liberal cacs for money to combat the likes of Breitbart, Drudge Report, etc.