So Roland Martin Finally Played His Hand....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
PLEASE QUOTE THE LOOONG LIST
OF ELECTED OFFICIALS HES HAD ON
THAT SHOW SINCE YOU KEEP
MENTIONING IT.

:devil:
:evil:
This is just my memory of the last month alone:

Doug Jones
Chuck Schumer
Ilhan Omar
hank johnson
John ossoff
mike espy
Ayanna pressley
AOC
Amy klobuchar
etc

I can't name them all cause dude has at least 5-10 national and local politicians a week.

He's putting on exclusively black academics too from economics, doctors, political scientists, policy experts and not just fukking celebrities.

He's a big fukking deal bruh. You're just completely out of your depth.

I lost track even in this thread:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-roland-martin-independent-black-media-thread.392308/

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose:

tenor.gif
Show me a black media outlet doing it like Roland.

Its not The Root

its not The Grio

What is it?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Answer this:

How many politicians has Jason Black, Professor Black Truth, or countless other black contrarians interviewed in the last 10 years?

Whatever number that is, Roland has interviewed that number in the last month.

The man goes in 100% for black politics and yall hate him. I just don't get it.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:
White boy retorting ^^^ if you want to sound “hip” , catch up - it’s 2020, I don’t think anyone under the age of 65 cares about that gif reference. Just like the word “honkey” to sound down.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

theh you turn around and praise “those honkeys” For getting heads “bussed to the white meat” you cac frauding jive turkey
Holiday :gladbron: boy how you been, I haven’t heard from you in a month of sundays
tenor.gif

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Imagine making demands after you've already given them what they want :mjlol: Dem apologist Black folks kill me :mjlol: you ain't getting shyt and they can count on you in 4 years to be right back there voting for em in the 90+ percentile yet again in exchange for more crumbs.

Besides, no one under the age of 40 watches Roland Martin faithfully anyway. I forget how old the average commenter on here is cause I don't personally a single person that watches him in my age range. And I only see his name ring when I'm on thecoli
What the fukk do you have to demand

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Show me a black media outlet doing it like Roland.

Its not The Root

its not The Grio

What is it?
Keep digging that hole b - you respond worse and sound more pathetic with each comment. Sheeessshhhhh. Failure to compute huh, Hamish?? He’s not building shyt with any voting sector that makes a difference for future political issues. You know the ones that are not one foot from the grave, promote social activism that are representative of their beliefs as the next generation and don’t respect Roland’s “leadership” post civil rights era Since they are too adept to fall for smoke and mirrors based on Roland’s track record of shucking and jiving. The same ones who weren’t paying attention during his short lived stint at an attempt of a shyt show reach through TV- one, lowest ratings for a tv program.

Real inspirational tenure

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'll even go further.

Roland has more black politicians on his show every week than CNN and MSNBC and Fox and ABC and CBS do in MONTHS.
I’m still waiting for you to list the strategies. And you left out the blurb on those Roland Martin videos that accompanies the talking heads that he has on which reads “INCLUDES PAID PROMOTION”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I fukks with Roland, give that man a position :obama:
You fukked with 50 too, and he told us to vote for Trump because of the tax credits and let the white bytch Chelsea, handle him and measure his blackness which he never addressed. Word to Tierra Marie.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m still waiting for you to list the strategies. And you left out the blurb on those Roland Martin videos that accompanies the talking heads that he has on which reads “INCLUDES PAID PROMOTION”
what strategies?

You can't' complain MSM isn't focused on black issues then not support black media.