So Resogun reviews

Kodie

Pro
Daps
that's what I take it as, but i don't base quality off whether a dev is indie or not....it seems it does for others...but it's whatever, fun shooting the shyt...
Yeah no doubt. I don't understand how people base quality off of something like that.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Insomniac is an independent dev by choice. Its better for a developer to be independent if they want creative freedom.
And the model moving forward will be more and more independent developers getting backed by major studios.
Microsoft noticed this trend shortly after they dropped the Xbox. They bought RARE for like 3/400 million.
Said overall it was a bad investment and that they could have just co/developed and it would be fininacially more beneficial to everyone involved. I don't know, just repeating what I remember reading at the start of last gen. It was all about the portfolio. So Microsoft let most of there 2nd party dev's go. Sony held on to theres and literally every company has gone under.

With that little history lesson, Housemarque isn't independent because they was hip like Insomniac. They just a small time company, they make small time games. There biggest title that you know about is a game that was made in 1993 (stardust) and they remade it and gave it away for free with PS3's.

I've checked reviews, and even better I seen plenty of video. I'm sorry, but whho the fukk would buy a PS4 to play a indie game that looks like Atari's DEFENDER :wtf:
Next thing you know, you'll try to convince people that Frogger HD is ANOTHER REASON TO COP A PS4!!!
I mean, as long as its fun right?
That is what you have been saying, as long as its fun. Who gives a shyt :heh:

If its fun, cool. But it cannot be a reason to cop a PS4. It wouldn't be a reason to cop a PS3 :stopitslime:

choice or not wasn't the point: you said indie devs don't make AAA games...I used ig as an example that they do...thanks for the history lesson though

when have I said people should get the ps4 for this game?....I've seen you post around here, you're like that other cat: for xbox, anti sony...you're trying to turn this into that, that aint my thing...

who gives a shyt if it's fun?...lol I do...isn't that the whole reason to play games? for fun

I wouldn't tell anyone to get a system for 1 game...that's some dumb shyt...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
that's what I take it as, but i don't base quality off whether a dev is indie or not....it seems it does for others...but it's whatever, fun shooting the shyt...
You'd have a hard time naming 5 QUALITY indie games bruh. Go head and try :whew:
(To answer that question would take some research :laff: )
choice or not wasn't the point: you said indie devs don't make AAA games...I used ig as an example that they do...thanks for the history lesson though

when have I said people should get the ps4 for this game?....I've seen you post around here, you're like that other cat: for xbox, anti sony...you're trying to turn this into that, that aint my thing...

who gives a shyt if it's fun?...lol I do...isn't that the whole reason to play games? for fun

I wouldn't tell anyone to get a system for 1 game...that's some dumb shyt...
Indie dev's don't make AAA games like that, so you can stop it already.
Insomniac exist, Housemarqee is not and never was and never weill be insomniac so why are you acting like you made a point?
How many indie devs are there? 20,000? If the only company you can name is insomniac then you are making MY POINT :snoop: (first off)

When have you said ppl should get a PS4 for this game? Now you just playing dumb here.
WE talking about a game as a reason to get it, not the sole reason. But A REASON
There is nobody talking about indie arcade titles for PC or Xbox because nobody gives a shyt
Playstation fans (maybe you didn't know this.. I seen you around and you seem dumb as fukk) but playstation fans don't have any real games to be hype for. So they started hyping up arcade titles because how long can you talk about Knack and Killzone and keep a straight face :hula:

Now you trying to hype up Defender 2013 :wtf:
Yes, if its fun? Its a nice arcade title to forget about in 2hrs. But lets stick to the topic, because you seem to take it wherever at times. First it wasn't an indie game, and they wasn't a indie studio according to you. Then you acted as if they made all these great games. I showed you they haven't, you didn't miss a beat. Kept it moving like you never said these things. I'm starting to think you work for housemarque :ohhh:

WE GOT OURSELVES A GHAT DAMN INDIE GAME DEV/SHILL AMONGST US :birdman:

Take the out man, its a better look for you :heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'd have a hard time naming 5 QUALITY indie games bruh. Go head and try :whew:

Insomniac exist, Housemarqee is not and never was and never weill be insomniac so why are you acting like you made a point?
How many indie devs are there? 20,000? If the only company you can name is insomniac then you are making MY POINT :snoop: (first off)

When have you said ppl should get a PS4 for this game? Now you just playing dumb here.
WE talking about a game as a reason to get it, not the sole reason. But A REASON
There is nobody talking about indie arcade titles for PC or Xbox because nobody gives a shyt
Playstation fans (maybe you didn't know this.. I seen you around and you seem dumb as fukk) but playstation fans don't have any real games to be hype for. So they started hyping up arcade titles because how long can you talk about Knack and Killzone and keep a straight face :hula:

Yes, if its fun? Its a nice arcade title to forget about in 2hrs. But lets stick to the topic, because you seem to take it wherever at times. First it wasn't an indie game, and they wasn't a indie studio according to you. Then you acted as if they made all this great games. I showed you they haven't, you didn't miss a beat. Kept it moving like you never said these things. I'm starting to think you work for housemarque :ohhh:

ijasdfjiasjf;ojasdiopfjowiej jas;dfjiopaej fkja wepfjlaksdjfopwajefiopjwapfj paefj piweajfpojaweopf
:wow:

weifjpaiwejfopijaweipfjawipejfiopawejf;ioj dipfjipoawjefijapsd fjipwjefiopjasf. iwjefpijasiof
kdksdjfipasdjf;a
lasdjflajsdfl;jasd;fljasdlfj;al;sdjfopwejopfijsdf
weifjpaiwejfopijaweipfjawipejfiopawejf;ioj dipfjipoawjefijapsd fjipwjefiopjasf. iwjefpijasiof
kdksdjfipasdjf;a
kdksdjfipasdjf;a
kdksdjfipasdjf;a
pwefpioausgoiajesf pblah blahb lbah balh :laff:

:usure:

kdksdjfipasdjf;a
W.L.IM.
kdksdjfipasdjf;a
kdksdjfipasdjf;a
:stopitslime:

a;sdjfapdosjfasdfjasdpfasd;fjwpeij

fhadf;adfj;adfjowijffpwijfaslfjopwaejfpoiauerpur dgioaoeutpoiauweiopjdipojg;alupj wepugpaioeg :laff:
:popcorn:
;wejfipasjfpwaejfpiajefpijag ;lasdjoeirhgpihrg sdghiudghiljgsdfkjg :wow: :wow:

jweofjapsfj

STANS MAD!! :umad: :umad:

:popcorn:

:wow:

W.L.I.M.

:uFURIOUS:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes, if its fun? Its a nice arcade title to forget about in 2hrs. But lets stick to the topic, because you seem to take it wherever at times. First it wasn't an indie game, and they wasn't a indie studio according to you. Then you acted as if they made all these great games. I showed you they haven't, you didn't miss a beat. Kept it moving like you never said these things. I'm starting to think you work for housemarque :ohhh:

super star dust, flower, journey, ratchet & clank, limbo...

the point was about quality, not the size of the dev...you are equating larger dev means better quality, I don't...

I made no point for you cause I don't care whether a dev is indie or not, all I care about is the game...the only time I look for a dev is after I've played a couple of their games that I've enjoyed...even then, I don't care if they indie or not...

not once have I said people should go buy a ps4 for this game..i'm talking about this game cause I want to play it cause it looks fun to me...guess you missed the part where I said if it was on xbox1 i'd be talking about the game too...all you see is me giving the game props and turning it into some buy ps4 shyt in your head...like I said: I wouldn't tell anyone to get a system for 1 game, that's dumb as fukk...

dumb ass fukk? lol...the internet and brave people, it's funny I swear...told you once: stop with the fukk shyt, I aint with that....whatever you have against ps people, keep that shyt between yall...

never said they weren't an indie company...I did say this wasn't an indie game how yall trying to make that mean low quality...yea, you listed their games, and the games off that list I've played have been great...naw, don't work for them nor am I a plant

...naw, i'm good...have a good one

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
super star dust, flower, journey, ratchet & clank, limbo...

the point was about quality, not the size of the dev...you are equating larger dev means better quality, I don't...

I made no point for you cause I don't care whether a dev is indie or not, all I care about is the game...the only time I look for a dev is after I've played a couple of their games that I've enjoyed...even then, I don't care if they indie or not...

not once have I said people should go buy a ps4 for this game..i'm talking about this game cause I want to play it cause it looks fun to me...guess you missed the part where I said if it was on xbox1 i'd be talking about the game too...all you see is me giving the game props and turning it into some buy ps4 shyt in your head...like I said: I wouldn't tell anyone to get a system for 1 game, that's dumb as fukk...

dumb ass fukk? lol...the internet and brave people, it's funny I swear...told you once: stop with the fukk shyt, I aint with that....whatever you have against ps people, keep that shyt between yall...

never said they weren't an indie company...I did say this wasn't an indie game how yall trying to make that mean low quality...yea, you listed their games, and the games off that list I've played have been great...naw, don't work for them nor am I a plant

...naw, i'm good...have a good one
Not gonna lie to you, I stopped reading right after I saw your list. Ratchet & Clank is an indie title now :facepalm:

Look bruh, it would be best if you stopped speaking on the whole indie game thing. You seem to be playing dumb, or you are incredibly stupid. So stupid, that I believe you acting.
I don't call people shills, I been called one and so I call people that just to mock it.
But I really do have a feeling your connected somehow. I'm psychic bruh, here. I'll help you :myman:

Yo people, go cop that REsogun TODAY :birdman:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie to you, I stopped reading right after I saw your list. Ratchet & Clank is an indie title now :facepalm:

Look bruh, it would be best if you stopped speaking on the whole indie game thing. You seem to be playing dumb, or you are incredibly stupid. So stupid, that I believe you acting.
I don't call people shills, I been called one and so I call people that just to mock it.
But I really do have a feeling your connected somehow. I'm psychic bruh, here. I'll help you :myman:

Yo people, go cop that REsogun TODAY :birdman:

ratchet and clank made by ig, whom you said was an indie dev, so wouldn't that make it an indie game?...don't try to change it up now...

naw, i'm good...think I know more about this indie shyt than you...your issue is you see the term indie and think cell phone games and/or cheap quality shyt, when that aint the case...

lol...do you...

by the way: the game is free...if people wanna download it, that's on them...I don't play games for them, I only play for myself...I know I will be downloading the game after I pick up my ps4 today

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
ratchet and clank made by ig, whom you said was an indie dev, so wouldn't that make it an indie game?...don't try to change it up now...

naw, i'm good...think I know more about this indie shyt than you...your issue is you see the term indie and think cell phone games and/or cheap quality shyt, when that aint the case...

lol...do you...

by the way: the game is free...if people wanna download it, that's on them...I don't play games for them, I only play for myself...I know I will be downloading the game after I pick up my ps4 today
Looky here Mr.Shill'insby :camby:
First off your dumbass doesn't even understand what an indie game is. Or, you are a ghat damn shill :ufdup:
You was not too long ago talking about how Resogun is NOT an indie game, and that housemarque is not an indy developer. :snoop:

So at this point, you are A.) A dumbass or B.) A shill. Pick your poison bruh :heh:

Now you over here, 5mins ago either A.) Just learned of Insomniac or B.) Your a ghat damn shill

Now in the genius of playing dumb, you pretend that games backed by sony like Ratchet N Clank are now indie games as well. But you fukked up. Thats uber retard. You not supposed to go full retard, you on uber status right now

But then, you (imo) would not even know Insomniac was an indie if you was just this clueless.
So I believe you know more than your leading on. Your whole posting style smells of pig (shill)
You send me a copy of Resogun, I'll keep your secret safe with me :handshake:
I'm gonna need a PS4 with that. Don't worry about the PC version, I'm rocking DDR2 over here :manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looky here Mr.Shill'insby :camby:
First off your dumbass doesn't even understand what an indie game is. Or, you are a ghat damn shill :ufdup:
You was not too long ago talking about how Resogun is NOT an indie game, and that housemarque is not an indy developer. :snoop:

So at this point, you are A.) A dumbass or B.) A shill. Pick your poison bruh :heh:

Now you over here, 5mins ago either A.) Just learned of Insomniac or B.) Your a ghat damn shill

Now in the genius of playing dumb, you pretend that games backed by sony like Ratchet N Clank are now indie games as well. But you fukked up. Thats uber retard. You not supposed to go full retard, you on uber status right now

But then, you (imo) would not even know Insomniac was an indie if you was just this clueless.
So I believe you know more than your leading on. Your whole posting style smells of pig (shill)
You send me a copy of Resogun, I'll keep your secret safe with me :handshake:
I'm gonna need a PS4 with that. Don't worry about the PC version, I'm rocking DDR2 over here :manny:

I know what an indie game is, seems you don't...

yep, said resogun isn't an indie game in terms of how yall meaning it as a cheap quality, cell phone kinda game...it's indie cause it comes from an indie dev....nope, never said housemarque weren't indie devs...actually said they were...just said the game wasn't...

naw, I've known about ig for a long time...been playing their games since ps2...i'm using them as an example to show that indie doesn't mean cheap quality shyt...also, remember you said 'no indie devs are making AAA games'....another reason why I brought ig in the convo...

so now it's about backing and not really if the dev is indie or not...lol aight, gotcha....in that case, sony backed super star dust, dead nation, and resogun; does that mean they not indie now?

lol you can think what you want...but aight, i'll shoot you a copy of resogun, keep that secret...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I know what an indie game is, seems you don't...
yep, said resogun isn't an indie game in terms of how yall meaning it as a cheap quality, cell phone kinda game...it's indie cause it comes from an indie dev....nope, never said housemarque weren't indie devs...actually said they were...just said the game wasn't...

naw, I've known about ig for a long time...been playing their games since ps2...i'm using them as an example to show that indie doesn't mean cheap quality shyt...also, remember you said 'no indie devs are making AAA games'....another reason why I brought ig in the convo...

so now it's about backing and not really if the dev is indie or not...lol aight, gotcha....in that case, sony backed super star dust, dead nation, and resogun; does that mean they not indie now?

lol you can think what you want...but aight, i'll shoot you a copy of resogun, keep that secret...
I'll color code your bullshyt bruh :heh:

1.) See the big red letters? Now peep the small black letters with your fingerprints on them...
it's not an indie game...housemarque are known devs and have made games for both 360/ps3
You clearly say how its NOT an indie game.. then made up that housemarque are known devs :laff:
I loved Outland, still never heard of housemarque :rudy:
Here's my impression of you...
I didn't say what you quoted, well I did say it, but you took it out of context maaaan. See, what had happened was I was saying its not an indie game by the way you said it. Its an indie game in a different way see, and my mothers dog died. Its been a stressful week man :damn:

2.) You just learned what the difference between an indie dev and a regular dev 5mins ago. Insomniac is not an "indie" dev. They operate tho in a similar way, except they are a major studio who doesn't lock themselves down to one console. But over the past decade they been working on only sony stuff so its the same thing.
They been getting funded by sony to make the games you are now trying to claim as indies. Hilarious, but continue :laff:

3.) Sony didn't back the games you named, they published them. Not the same thing. Now you know smart guy :tu:

4.) Yeah, you send that free copy along or your shilling days are over :birdman:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll color code your bullshyt bruh :heh:

1.) See the big red letters? Now peep the small black letters with your fingerprints on them...

You clearly say how its NOT an indie game.. then made up that housemarque are known devs :laff:
I loved Outland, still never heard of housemarque :rudy:
Here's my impression of you...
I didn't say what you quoted, well I did say it, but you took it out of context maaaan. See, what had happened was I was saying its not an indie game by the way you said it. Its an indie game in a different way see, and my mothers dog died. Its been a stressful week man :damn:

2.) You just learned what the difference between an indie dev and a regular dev 5mins ago. Insomniac is not an "indie" dev. They operate tho in a similar way, except they are a major studio who doesn't lock themselves down to one console. But over the past decade they been working on only sony stuff so its the same thing.
They been getting funded by sony to make the games you are now trying to claim as indies. Hilarious, but continue :laff:

3.) Sony didn't back the games you named, they published them. Not the same thing. Now you know smart guy :tu:

4.) Yeah, you send that free copy along or your shilling days are over :birdman:

1. like you pointed out: I said it wasn't an indie game how they meant it...just follow the thread...if you continue following, you'll see where I did say they are indie devs in the technical sense, just like the other cat pointed out about ig...you might not have heard of them, but I have...I've played 3 of their games...after I played 2 (ssd and dn), I started looking for their games....that's how I came across outland...as for your spoiler, that's funny, but I know what I saw and I don't switch up to make a point...also am willing to admit when i'm mistaken, which i'm not here

2. naw, already know the difference between the 'parties' of devs, what indie devs are, etc...you the one that seems to not want to stick to what you say they are...1 min ig is an indie, the next they not cause of sony backing...pick an answer and stick to it...cause even though they were making games for sony all those years, they were still technically indie, they've even said so themselves...

3. so you saying they didn't back dead nation, resogun, nor ssd?...lol ok...what you think a publisher is/does?...they giving hm money to develop a game...

4. I gotcha

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
1. like you pointed out: I said it wasn't an indie game how they meant it...just follow the thread...if you continue following, you'll see where I did say they are indie devs in the technical sense, just like the other cat pointed out about ig...you might not have heard of them, but I have...I've played 3 of their games...after I played 2 (ssd and dn), I started looking for their games....that's how I came across outland...as for your spoiler, that's funny, but I know what I saw and I don't switch up to make a point...also am willing to admit when i'm mistaken, which i'm not here

2. naw, already know the difference between the 'parties' of devs, what indie devs are, etc...you the one that seems to not want to stick to what you say they are...1 min ig is an indie, the next they not cause of sony backing...pick an answer and stick to it...cause even though they were making games for sony all those years, they were still technically indie, they've even said so themselves...

3. so you saying they didn't back dead nation, resogun, nor ssd?...lol ok...what you think a publisher is/does?...they giving hm money to develop a game...

4. I gotcha
1.) Bruh, the spoiler was you to the tee. Just take that L. You said you could admit when you was mistaken
But now you have proven you are not capable of that :smh:

2.) Insomniac is not an indie company. You can't be on there scale and still call yourself an indie.
You can't make AAA titles for years, then turn around and say "yeah, I'm an indie". They just haven't committed to one console or another. Just like how an indie operates. But an indie will clique up as soon as bread is tossed there way. Insomniac, they don't operate that way. If you don't know the difference, Ignorance is bliss is how the old saying goes...

3.)No, a publisher is not required to fund game development. I've already corrected yo on that, your still learning. Well learn bruh. On xbox for instance, they wouldn't allow indie devs to publish on Xbox so indie devs would team up with whoever so they can publish games on xbox. If sony wants a game (resogun) then they can toss money to that dev, and publish the game with them. Sony will pay for some marketing/etc. and everyone makes a lil extra money out of it. Thats what publishing is all about. Not, you wanna publish? Then pay for development too nikka :ufdup:

4.) :birdman:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.) Bruh, the spoiler was you to the tee. Just take that L. You said you could admit when you was mistaken
But now you have proven you are not capable of that :smh:

2.) Insomniac is not an indie company. You can't be on there scale and still call yourself an indie.
You can't make AAA titles for years, then turn around and say "yeah, I'm an indie". They just haven't committed to one console or another. Just like how an indie operates. But an indie will clique up as soon as bread is tossed there way. Insomniac, they don't operate that way. If you don't know the difference, Ignorance is bliss is how the old saying goes...

3.)No, a publisher is not required to fund game development. I've already corrected yo on that, your still learning. Well learn bruh. On xbox for instance, they wouldn't allow indie devs to publish on Xbox so indie devs would team up with whoever so they can publish games on xbox. If sony wants a game (resogun) then they can toss money to that dev, and publish the game with them. Sony will pay for some marketing/etc. and everyone makes a lil extra money out of it. Thats what publishing is all about. Not, you wanna publish? Then pay for development too nikka :ufdup:

4.) :birdman:

1. I admit when i'm wrong...I wasnt wrong here...hm is an indie dev (which I said), but the game isn't an indie type game in quality how yall trying to say...some cat even said you can find this type of game on a cell phone or some shyt like that, come on man...

2. so even though ig has said plenty of times before they were an indie company, that wasn't true cause you say so?...lol ok....they have said before that while making games for sony, that they were still technically an indie company cause they didn't have direct contracts/ties to sony....they were just comfortable, that's why they kept doing it....

3. lol yes they are/do....to publish means to fund someone to create something for you....yes, you handle advertising, distribution, etc., but you also back/finance whatever it is that's being made...here is the def and overview of a video game publisher:

'A videogame publisher (also spelled video game publisher) is a company that publishes videogames that they have either developed internally or have had developed by a videogame developer.

As with book publishers or publishers of DVD movies, videogame publishers are responsible for their product's manufacturing and marketing, including market research and all aspects of advertising.
They usually finance the development, sometimes by paying a videogame developer (the publisher calls this external development) and sometimes by paying an internal staff of developers called a studio. The large videogame publishers also distribute the games they publish, while some smaller publishers instead hire distribution companies (or larger videogame publishers) to distribute the games they publish.
Other functions usually performed by the publisher include deciding on and paying for any license that the game may utilize; paying for localization; layout, printing, and possibly the writing of the user manual; and the creation of graphic design elements such as the box design.
Large publishers may also attempt to boost efficiency across all internal and external development teams by providing services such as sound design and code packages for commonly needed functionality.
Because the publisher usually finances development, it usually tries to manage development risk with a staff of producers or project managers to monitor the progress of the developer, critique ongoing development, and assist as necessary. Most videogames created by an external videogame developer are paid for with periodic advances on royalties. These advances are paid when the developer reaches certain stages of development, called milestones'

what else you wanna learn today?

4. gotcha