So Resogun reviews

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What was the 360 launch game again? Geometry Wars. This is not a bad thing. And btw you mean exclusive. There are still games like Battlefield which score a lot higher than this.

Yeah I was taking about exclusives. And for me a game like geometry wars doesnt make me want to spend $400 on a new system.

I've been playing twin stick shooters on my iphone for years now.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Yeah I was taking about exclusives. And for me a game like geometry wars doesnt make me want to spend $400 on a new system.

I've been playing twin stick shooters on my iphone for years now.
Twin stick shooters on iphone are no good. That's not a fair comparison. But I respect it not making you want to spend $400. There's nothing I've seen so far that makes me want to spend 400 on XBO/PS4 yet. I'm probably buying a Wii U this holiday season :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Twin stick shooters on iphone are no good. That's not a fair comparison. But I respect it not making you want to spend $400. There's nothing I've seen so far that makes me want to spend 400 on XBO/PS4 yet. I'm probably buying a Wii U this holiday season :skip:

Yeah that's why I don't want to play them anymore:russ:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I was never good at these games

fukk Defender, R-Type, Gradius...

:pacspit:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best ps4 lunch game is a twin stick shooter :wow:

your point?...if a game is fun and damn good, don't matter what kinda game it is....hell, to this day, super stardust is still one of the best ps3 games....housemarque doesn't make bad games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
your point?...if a game is fun and damn good, don't matter what kinda game it is....hell, to this day, super stardust is still one of the best ps3 games....housemarque doesn't make bad games

Not taking anything away from the game. It's the rest of the trash that's the problem.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not taking anything away from the game. It's the rest of the trash that's the problem.

again: your point?...is the thread about resogun or the other 'trash'?...and you did try to take away from the game by trying to down play it as just a 'stick shooter'...I've noticed how yall cats get down on here when it comes to this console shyt, I aint here for that...just didn't get your point trying to take away from the game cause of the kind of game....like I said, if the shyt fun, it's fun...that's all that matters

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it only has an hour of material... tha'ts insane

that's not true...have you actually seen the game?....it's just like super star dust and never truly 'ends'....you can play it as long as you like