So Resogun reviews

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
again: your point?...is the thread about resogun or the other 'trash'?...and you did try to take away from the game by trying to down play it as just a 'stick shooter'...I've noticed how yall cats get down on here when it comes to this console shyt, I aint here for that...just didn't get your point trying to take away from the game cause of the kind of game....like I said, if the shyt fun, it's fun...that's all that matters
It's a small indie game.

It can be fun, and I'm sure it's worth the money, but it is not indicative of the type of game that sells $400 consoles.

A twin stick shooter will never be as appealing as a full AAA game.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a small indie game.

It can be fun, and I'm sure it's worth the money, but it is not indicative of the type of game that sells $400 consoles.

A twin stick shooter will never be as appealing as a full AAA game.

it's not an indie game...housemarque are known devs and have made games for both 360/ps3

who said anything about selling a system with this game?...that's trying to make the topic broader and about another topic, to try to make a point

again: who said it would be more appealing?....I just said if the shyt is fun, it's fun, no matter the type of game...and actually, if it fun like that, it can be more appealing cause all that matters in the end is if you enjoy playing the game...doesn't matter if it's an indie or AAA, it's about how much fun you have playing the game...using super stardust as an ex: I've had more fun playing that than a lot of the AAA games I've played...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it's not an indie game...housemarque are known devs and have made games for both 360/ps3
They are still a small indie dev

who said anything about selling a system with this game?...that's trying to make the topic broader and about another topic, to try to make a point
That was the point of my original post. The ps4 has no system sellers. The best game on the system at launch is not a system seller. That's all I was trying to say

again: who said it would be more appealing?....I just said if the shyt is fun, it's fun, no matter the type of game...and actually, if it fun like that, it can be more appealing cause all that matters in the end is if you enjoy playing the game...doesn't matter if it's an indie or AAA, it's about how much fun you have playing the game...using super stardust as an ex: I've had more fun playing that than a lot of the AAA games I've played...

Again that's the original point I was making. Sure the game can be a lot of fun. But it doesn't bode well for ps4 as a system that this is the only good game for the foreseeable future.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

it is an indie game

it just means they weren't funded by a publisher, not that they're "unknown"

I guess this is why people here think "indie game" is some kind of diss

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah that's lame.
No its not bruh, because if you see the facial expression? Its actually saying "You Furious"
You gotta smile when you telling someone they mad and/or furious bruh bruh :manny:
I was never good at these games

fukk Defender, R-Type, Gradius...

:pacspit:

This is like defender. R-Type gets a pass. And Gradius? Well, Life force, his cousin is cool with me so gradius gets a pass too :birdman:
Super stardust HD a top 5 PS3 exclusive bar none so this should be piff
Yeah, Ok :laff:
Super Star Deez in HD nikka. That game was ass, and just because a company made a good game once does not mean the next will be good as well
I mean, look at almost every PS2 game that dropped on PS3. All paled in comparison right?
Then there's those new properties. Like the can't miss LIAR which was made by Factor 5 was it?
Heard they could do no wrong either, thats why LIAR is a can't miss :noah:
your point?...if a game is fun and damn good, don't matter what kinda game it is....hell, to this day, super stardust is still one of the best ps3 games....housemarque doesn't make bad games
Everyone makes bad games, and Super Stardust is a great game if you lame as fukk :ufdup:
You make a nice point about games and fun, so I assume you seen the reviews for Knack and Killzone :heh:
The problem with this game junior is people who rep that Playstation? They are naming Resogun like its a next gen game as well. Its not. Its a cellphone game, its a vita title (literally) which is weaker than a PS3
So we hyping up PS2.5 games as a reason to be hyped for a lunch of a next gen system.

Not sure what you been smoking, but lay off it bruh :hula: Stop playing Super Stardust HD off shrooms
Is that in 720p :lolbron:
:ufury2:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
it is an indie game

i'm not sure i consider housemarque a indie dev, it's like considering insomniac a indie(although they technically are)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This is like defender. R-Type gets a pass. And Gradius? Well, Life force, his cousin is cool with me so gradius gets a pass too :birdman:

I just suck at those games. they all get too hectic and nintendohard (nohomo). they're the kind of games where you have to go into a trance and shyt

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are still a small indie dev

That was the point of my original post. The ps4 has no system sellers. The best game on the system at launch is not a system seller. That's all I was trying to say

Again that's the original point I was making. Sure the game can be a lot of fun. But it doesn't bode well for ps4 as a system that this is the only good game for the foreseeable future.

they are a small indie company cause no big company owns them, but it's not an indie game...sony published super stardust hd, resogun, and dead nation...outlast was published by ubisoft...angry birds published by activision

what does that have to do with resogun, which the thread is about?...that's my point about making the topic broader to make a point...

lol how you figure?...if systems were only judged by launch titles, the majority wouldn't have been thought of as lasting long....anyway, whether a game is good or not is personal opinion, so what you think is what you think...think it's funny you have an opinion about something being good or not without having played it....let me guess: you're going off critic scores...if that's your thing, cool, it's not mine so i dont care what they think...also, I know people that have played some of the sony games and they said they were fun...we talked about them the day I was at an xbox1 event...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is an indie game

it's being published by sony...just like super stardust hd and dead nation were...activison published angry birds trilogy...ubisoft published outlast....they are a small indie company cause no big company owns them, but the games aren't indie....

people are taking it as a diss cause that's how it's being applied...people are saying 'indie' game to dismiss it like it shouldn't matter...and from what I've seen on here, they are only doing that cause the game is actually getting good scores, so they gotta say something else to downplay it...cause I have a feeling if the scores were lower, it wouldn't be called an 'indie' game...like I told the other cat, I aint trying to get in yall console shyt, i'm just discussing the game and whether they are fun or not...that other shyt I don't care about...in this case: housemarque hasn't made a bad game yet I've played from them and this shyt looks fun as hell, cant wait to play it...

Kodie

Pro
Daps
it's being published by sony...just like super stardust hd and dead nation were...activison published angry birds trilogy...ubisoft published outlast....they are a small indie company cause no big company owns them, but the games aren't indie....

people are taking it as a diss cause that's how it's being applied...people are saying 'indie' game to dismiss it like it shouldn't matter...and from what I've seen on here, they are only doing that cause the game is actually getting good scores, so they gotta say something else to downplay it...cause I have a feeling if the scores were lower, it wouldn't be called an 'indie' game...like I told the other cat, I aint trying to get in yall console shyt, i'm just discussing the game and whether they are fun or not...that other shyt I don't care about...in this case: housemarque hasn't made a bad game yet I've played from them and this shyt looks fun as hell, cant wait to play it...
True story on the bolded.

Calling something indie can be a battle of semantics. There's a world of difference between Epic and Housemarque but they both could have been referred to as indie not that long ago (Epic was acquired by a company called Tencent about a year or so ago). But I think there's a universally accepted picture of indie and Housemarque sits right in that category. Furthermore, they make great games. Anyone saying otherwise is a hater.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone makes bad games, and Super Stardust is a great game if you lame as fukk :ufdup:
You make a nice point about games and fun, so I assume you seen the reviews for Knack and Killzone :heh:
The problem with this game junior is people who rep that Playstation? They are naming Resogun like its a next gen game as well. Its not. Its a cellphone game, its a vita title (literally) which is weaker than a PS3
So we hyping up PS2.5 games as a reason to be hyped for a lunch of a next gen system.

Not sure what you been smoking, but lay off it bruh :hula: Stop playing Super Stardust HD off shrooms

now i'm lame cause I like super stardust?...lol I swear the internet makes people bold....anyway, I don't know you, if you wanna talk games, just talk games, don't come at me with no fukk shyt...to discuss your points about games:

true, people can make bad games...so far, every housemarque game I've played has been good though...and super stardust is a great game, you can call me what you want..

I've seen the reviews for those games, but I don't listen to critics so I don't care...i'll make my judgement about those games being fun or not after I play them...

actually, the game is next gen..you couldn't do the game on the vita nor ps3...have you seen vids of it or heard the devs talk about it?...

I'm not hyping a system, i'm hyping this game which I want to play...if this shyt was on xbox1, i'd be saying the same shyt...all I care about is the games....

I don't smoke, so how about shut the fukk up with trying to make dumbass jokes?.....don't do shrooms either....

...like I said: if you wanna talk about the games, we can do that, but don't come at me with no fukk shyt....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
they are a small indie company cause no big company owns them, but it's not an indie game..
Bruh, just shut the fukk up. Look, learn, then beat it :camby:

Indiegames website
http://indiegames.com/2013/09/hands_on_housemarque_bringing_.html

Here's them trying to hype the game up saying how its uses 50% of the PS4's GDDR5 and that it was needed to achieve such fantastic graphics
http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2013/09/05/housemarque-resogun-uses-50-playstation-4-8gb-gddr5-cpu/
They just forgot they made the exact same game for Vita which has no GDDR5 but its not like I believed them anyway

This final piece of evidence should be enough for you to stop saying the dumbshyt you have said multiple times
If you ignore this one too? Well, myself and others will put you on ignore because why deal with a person who is content with being misinformed :ufdup:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

just because Sony is the publisher, doesn't mean they funded the game's development. most of these indie games have to secure a publisher to get on consoles

Outlast is self published on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238320/