So Resogun reviews

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh yea, about insomniac games and whether or not they independent:

How did Insomniac get started?
Great question! Founded in 1994, Insomniac Games is an independent game developer with studios in Burbank, Calif. and Durham, NC. Prior to founding Insomniac, CEO/President Ted Price spent a few years as controller of a start-up medical company, where he decided that life in games must be easier. (He was wrong…) Fortunately, he found two very talented programmers, Alex and Brian Hastings, and together they laid the foundation for Insomniac’s first success, Disruptor.

that's taken from their website...now shut the fukk up...

side note: shout out to the durham, nc aka bull city, my hometown...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so, like I thought: this game fun as hell and tough too...this coming from a cat that was in the top 100 at one point on super stardust....anyway, everyone that gets a ps4 should play this....housemarque got another hit on they hands...

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Still play ResoGOAT every now and then when bored, such a fun game to play. You got lots of levels on several difficulties, several other game modes that have tons of replay value, several dozen challenges that beg replay value; and 500 odd feats to accomplish plus a new ranking system. Also has co-op so me and my friends can play it on quiet nights :ehh:

Game is lit, brehs should check it out if they haven't done already
lqC9V.png

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Me and daughter playing this on co op

both of our competitive nature is going

We both yelling at each other :mjgrin:
we just beat on easy

Experienced

Veteran next

:mjgrin: