So Resogun reviews

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they are a small indie company cause no big company owns them, but it's not an indie game...sony published super stardust hd, resogun, and dead nation...outlast was published by ubisoft...angry birds published by activision
They are still what's considered as indie. They have a publisher for this game, but they can turn around and self publish their next game.

what does that have to do with resogun, which the thread is about?...that's my point about making the topic broader to make a point...
You quoted me and in my post I was talking about the ps4. Nowhere did I diss this game or the fact that its an indie game.

lol how you figure?...if systems were only judged by launch titles, the majority wouldn't have been thought of as lasting long....anyway, whether a game is good or not is personal opinion, so what you think is what you think...think it's funny you have an opinion about something being good or not without having played it....let me guess: you're going off critic scores...if that's your thing, cool, it's not mine so i dont care what they think...also, I know people that have played some of the sony games and they said they were fun...we talked about them the day I was at an xbox1 event...
:mindblown: I don't even know what you are talking about anymore.

Pull your skirt down bruh. I didn't diss this game or indies in general. The fact of the matter is you don't need a $400 machine to play a game like this, that's it.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, just shut the fukk up. Look, learn, then beat it :camby:

Indiegames website
http://indiegames.com/2013/09/hands_on_housemarque_bringing_.html

Here's them trying to hype the game up saying how its uses 50% of the PS4's GDDR5 and that it was needed to achieve such fantastic graphics
http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2013/09/05/housemarque-resogun-uses-50-playstation-4-8gb-gddr5-cpu/
They just forgot they made the exact same game for Vita which has no GDDR5 but its not like I believed them anyway

This final piece of evidence should be enough for you to stop saying the dumbshyt you have said multiple times
If you ignore this one too? Well, myself and others will put you on ignore because why deal with a person who is content with being misinformed :ufdup:

:ufury2:

lol...I must say, you're really brave over the internet...

anyway:

are they a indie company? yes cause they aren't owned by someone larger...that's what indie means...but the game isn't a 'indie' game like yall trying to make it out to be...the only way it can be considered an 'indie' game is cause it's made by them...

I dont give a fukk about what percentage of the system they say it uses, that's one of the things I don't pay attention to...all I care about is the end result: the game

since it's getting good scores and made by hm, it's an 'indie' game?...lol whatever...

...by the way, you or whomever can ignore me, that's your right...I don't care...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
now i'm lame cause I like super stardust?...lol I swear the internet makes people bold....anyway, I don't know you, if you wanna talk games, just talk games, don't come at me with no fukk shyt...to discuss your points about games:

true, people can make bad games...so far, every housemarque game I've played has been good though...and super stardust is a great game, you can call me what you want..

I've seen the reviews for those games, but I don't listen to critics so I don't care...i'll make my judgement about those games being fun or not after I play them...

actually, the game is next gen..you couldn't do the game on the vita nor ps3...have you seen vids of it or heard the devs talk about it?...

I'm not hyping a system, i'm hyping this game which I want to play...if this shyt was on xbox1, i'd be saying the same shyt...all I care about is the games....

I don't smoke, so how about shut the fukk up with trying to make dumbass jokes?.....don't do shrooms either....

...like I said: if you wanna talk about the games, we can do that, but don't come at me with no fukk shyt....
Ok, we'll talk games bruh. First, I'm sure you already acknowledged how they are indie developers.
And yes, indie devs are not AAA devs. They suck, they make cell phone games. but what they been doing is making those short games slightly longer, but they still end up being way too short.

Oh, look at this wikipedia on housemarque
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housemarque

So basically these dudes have never made a original title in there lives :wow:
What have they made?

Year Title Platform Publisher
1996 Super Stardust DOS GameTek
1996 Alien Incident DOS GameTek
1997 The Reap Microsoft Windows Take-Two Interactive
1999 Supreme Snowboarding/Boarder Zone Microsoft Windows Infogrames Entertainment
2002 Transworld Snowboarding Xbox Infogrames Entertainment
2003 Floboarding N-Gage Nokia
2005 The Chronicles of Narnia 3D J2ME, BREW Buena Vista Internet Group
2005 Gizmondo Motocross 2005 Gizmondo Fathammer
2007 Super Stardust HD PlayStation 3 (PSN) Sony Computer Entertainment
2008 Golf: Tee It Up! Xbox 360 (XBLA) Activision
2008 Super Stardust Portable PlayStation Portable (PSN) Sony Computer Entertainment
2010 Dead Nation PlayStation 3 (PSN) Sony Computer Entertainment
2011 Outland PlayStation 3 (PSN), Xbox 360 (XBLA) Ubisoft
2012 Furmins iOS Marquee Productions
2012 Super Stardust Delta PlayStation Vita (PSN) Sony Computer Entertainment
2012 Angry Birds Trilogy PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 Activision
2013 Resogun PlayStation 4 (PSN) Sony Computer Entertainment
Yeah, these dudes have the most impressive list of games ever assembled. You are right, everything they touch turns to gold!!! :blessed:
@Kodie I'm assuming really liked Outland (I'm not assuming, I remember) so that is his motivation. He probably liked Stardust as well.
You, you mentioned Dead Nation like if that game was NOT some shyt. And you mentioned Angry Birds but I hope you realize it was a port. Anywayz, we are talking games and I am making it clear you don't know much.
But now your an expert. Housemarque = :trash:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are still what's considered as indie. They have a publisher for this game, but they can turn around and self publish their next game.

You quoted me and in my post I was talking about the ps4. Nowhere did I diss this game or the fact that its an indie game.

:mindblown: I don't even know what you are talking about anymore.

Pull your skirt down bruh. I didn't diss this game or indies in general. The fact of the matter is you don't need a $400 machine to play a game like this, that's it.

aight

I quoted you asking what the ps4's future had to do with the game....which the thread is about

don't wear skirts, so don't say no dumb shyt like that...neither am i emotional, having a convo about a game....as for what i was talking about: my response about a system's outlook was in response to you saying 'But it doesn't bode well for ps4 as a system that this is the only good game for the foreseeable future.'....and you said it again by saying 'you don't need a $400 machine to play a game like this'....and like I said: if we judged a system's future off the launch titles, a lot of system's futures wouldn't have looked bright...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, we'll talk games bruh. First, I'm sure you already acknowledged how they are indie developers.
And yes, indie devs are not AAA devs. They suck, they make cell phone games. but what they been doing is making those short games slightly longer, but they still end up being way too short.

Oh, look at this wikipedia on housemarque
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housemarque
So basically these dudes have never made a original title in there lives :wow:
What have they made?

Yeah, these dudes have the most impressive list of games ever assembled. You are right, everything they touch turns to gold!!! :blessed:
@Kodie I'm assuming really liked Outland (I'm not assuming, I remember) so that is his motivation. He probably liked Stardust as well.
You, you mentioned Dead Nation like if that game was some shyt. And you mentioned Angry Birds but I hope you realize it was a port. Anywayz, we are talking games and I am making it clear you don't know much.
But now your an expert. Housemarque = :trash:

insomniac is a indie dev (at least they were), you don't think they make AAA games?

never said they had the most impressive list of games ever...what I said is I haven't played a bad game from them....dead nation: fun...super stardust: fun...outlast: fun...that's all I care about...I know angry birds was a port, I haven't played it though...

I don't know much cause I don't agree? lol if you say so...whether housemarque is trash or not is opinion...to you, they may be...to me and others it seems, naw...

...and thank you...even though you tried to throw your lil shots in there, you mainly kept it about the games...that's all I ask, I aint here for that other shyt...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
aight

I quoted you asking what the ps4's future had to do with the game....which the thread is about

don't wear skirts, so don't say no dumb shyt like that...neither am i emotional, having a convo about a game....as for what i was talking about: my response about a system's outlook was in response to you saying 'But it doesn't bode well for ps4 as a system that this is the only good game for the foreseeable future.'....and you said it again by saying 'you don't need a $400 machine to play a game like this'....and like I said: if we judged a system's future off the launch titles, a lot of system's futures wouldn't have looked bright...

I'm judging the systems present not the future. I'm sure some great games will make their way to ps4. The question is when.

And actualy other than the ps3, other consoles launch/first year titles, gave you a pretty good idea of what to expect over the generation.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
lol...I must say, you're really brave over the internet...

anyway:

are they a indie company? yes cause they aren't owned by someone larger...that's what indie means...but the game isn't a 'indie' game like yall trying to make it out to be...the only way it can be considered an 'indie' game is cause it's made by them...

I dont give a fukk about what percentage of the system they say it uses, that's one of the things I don't pay attention to...all I care about is the end result: the game

since it's getting good scores and made by hm, it's an 'indie' game?...lol whatever...

...by the way, you or whomever can ignore me, that's your right...I don't care...
I think most people outside of this forum consider this an indie game. I think it's an indie game. I think that it's really self-funded is one of the biggest factors.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm judging the systems present not the future. I'm sure some great games will make their way to ps4. The question is when.

And actualy other than the ps3, other consoles launch/first year titles, gave you a pretty good idea of what to expect over the generation.

I get it now...I've seen you post around here and you are xbox strong and anti sony...and it seems instead of talking about this game, you're trying to find a way to bash the ps4...i'm not here for that.....have a good one...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I get it now...I've seen you post around here and you are xbox strong and anti sony...and it seems instead of talking about this game, you're trying to find a way to bash the ps4...i'm not here for that.....have a good one...

:mindblown: then why the fukk did you quote me in the first place

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think most people outside of this forum consider this an indie game. I think it's an indie game. I think that it's really self-funded is one of the biggest factors.

dont know who funded it, but aight..

Kodie

Pro
Daps
dont know who funded it, but aight..
Yeah I think it doesn't help to debate the semantics of indie. Most people have taken it to mean a culture of game developers that don't have to answer to the same powers that be when making design and marketing decisions.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
insomniac is a indie dev (at least they were), you don't think they make AAA games?

never said they had the most impressive list of games ever...what I said is I haven't played a bad game from them....dead nation: fun...super stardust: fun...outlast: fun...that's all I care about...I know angry birds was a port, I haven't played it though...

I don't know much cause I don't agree? lol if you say so...whether housemarque is trash or not is opinion...to you, they may be...to me and others it seems, naw...

...and thank you...even though you tried to throw your lil shots in there, you mainly kept it about the games...that's all I ask, I aint here for that other shyt...
Insomniac is an independent dev by choice. Its better for a developer to be independent if they want creative freedom.
And the model moving forward will be more and more independent developers getting backed by major studios.
Microsoft noticed this trend shortly after they dropped the Xbox. They bought RARE for like 3/400 million.
Said overall it was a bad investment and that they could have just co/developed and it would be fininacially more beneficial to everyone involved. I don't know, just repeating what I remember reading at the start of last gen. It was all about the portfolio. So Microsoft let most of there 2nd party dev's go. Sony held on to theres and literally every company has gone under.

With that little history lesson, Housemarque isn't independent because they was hip like Insomniac. They just a small time company, they make small time games. There biggest title that you know about is a game that was made in 1993 (stardust) and they remade it and gave it away for free with PS3's.

I've checked reviews, and even better I seen plenty of video. I'm sorry, but whho the fukk would buy a PS4 to play a indie game that looks like Atari's DEFENDER :wtf:
Next thing you know, you'll try to convince people that Frogger HD is ANOTHER REASON TO COP A PS4!!!
I mean, as long as its fun right?
That is what you have been saying, as long as its fun. Who gives a shyt :heh:

If its fun, cool. But it cannot be a reason to cop a PS4. It wouldn't be a reason to cop a PS3 :stopitslime:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I think it doesn't help to debate the semantics of indie. Most people have taken it to mean a culture of game developers that don't have to answer to the same powers that be when making design and marketing decisions.

that's what I take it as, but i don't base quality off whether a dev is indie or not....it seems it does for others...but it's whatever, fun shooting the shyt...