So PS4 nerds... Explain to me why I can't connect to a LAN cable...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So basically you were entering in the information wrong the whole time.
manually instead of just using the easy set up :laff:
Step your comprehension skills up nikka. I work in IT, there was nothing wrong with the IP info I entered.

But keep trying to play stupid though, I know this thread got you circle jerking ass nikkas in your feelings :mjlol:

First I got blamed for the PS4's shytty hardware

Then they tried to clown for saying LAN cable (when that's exactly what its called on the PS4:mjlol:)

Now I'm getting blamed for actually fixing this shytty harware by unplugging the fukker and retrying the same bullshyt I did earler:pachaha:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Step your comprehension skills up nikka. I work in IT, there was nothing wrong with the IP info I entered.

But keep trying to play stupid though, I know this thread got you circle jerking ass nikkas in your feelings :mjlol:

Then they tried to clown for saying LAN cable (when that's exactly what its called on the PS4:mjlol:)

Now I'm getting blamed for actually fixing this shytty harware by unplugging the fukker and retrying the same bullshyt I did earler:pachaha:
You work in IT and think you fixed the HARDWARE by unplugging the system and restarting it? :dahell:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You should be able to plug in the LAN go to automatic setup and hit next a few times.

Maybe your nat type needs to be changed or some port forwarding or something.

But it should be as simple as plug in and hit next a few times.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wait, who manually sets up wired connection unless you are doing shyt like changing NAT?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nikka you work in the laptop section of Walmart stahp.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
make shyt more complicated than it needs to be, trying to flex your pseudo-certs, brehs
fqjnK.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You work in IT and think you fixed the HARDWARE by unplugging the system and restarting it? :dahell:
Did I say I fixed the hardware nikka :russ:

I said I got it working... KINDA

You cats in here so damn lame sometimes thats its sad:mjlol:

Keep trying though

Wait, who manually sets up wired connection unless you are doing shyt like changing NAT?
You do know you can manually put in IP, DNS, Gareway, etc info on your PS4, don't you?

And who said anything about the NAT? It wouldn't even connect

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
make shyt more complicated than it needs to be, trying to flex your pseudo-certs, brehs
Circle jerk in full force... Trying to save face for saying dumb shyt because PS4 has shytty hardware

I didn't even list my certs yet:mjgrin: