So PS4 nerds... Explain to me why I can't connect to a LAN cable...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Did I say I fixed the hardware nikka :russ:

I said I got it working... KINDA

You cats in here so damn lame sometimes thats its sad:mjlol:

Keep trying though

You do know you can manually put in IP, DNS, Gareway, etc info on your PS4, don't you?

And who said anything about the NAT? It wouldn't even connect
Step your comprehension skills up nikka. I work in IT, there was nothing wrong with the IP info I entered.

But keep trying to play stupid though, I know this thread got you circle jerking ass nikkas in your feelings :mjlol:

First I got blamed for the PS4's shytty hardware

Then they tried to clown for saying LAN cable (when that's exactly what its called on the PS4:mjlol:)

Now I'm getting blamed for actually fixing this shytty harware by unplugging the fukker and retrying the same bullshyt I did earler:pachaha:
:dahell:That's exactly what you said.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:dahell:That's exactly what you said.
I was more so emphasizing how shytty the hardware is but I think you know that...

Which is why you trying to nitpick shyt acting like you don't understand the context

Its cool:hubie:

It's working (for now) and thats all that matters to me

I also said I "kinda" fixed it in posts before that one too, meaning that the PS4 (which is harware as well) is working to the best of my knowledge for now, but I know you purposely Ignored that to try and argue

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
and this systems shytty wifi connection, while everything else seems to connect to either wifi or LAN flawlessly...

And yes, everything else that is connected wirelessly is off and no, I am not going to restart my router or system again...

I say this as I am googling the solution, only to find jack shyt that works or other PS4 stans blaming everything but Sony and the PS4 despite this being a common issue

Wifi hardware in the PS4 is known to be trash as fukk.

But you're saying you can't plug into lan either?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was more so emphasizing how shytty the hardware is but I think you know that...

Which is why you trying to nitpick shyt acting like you don't understand the context,l

Its cool:hubie:

It's working (for now) and thats all that matters to me

I also said I "kinda" fixed it in posts before that one too, meaning that the PS4 (which is harware as well) is working to the best of my knowledge for now, but I know you purposely Ignored that to try and argue
Breh you keep exposing yourself with these responses. Clearly you are either a terrible troll or you have terrible communication skills, which explains why you had such a hard time setting up a simple ethernet cable to the back of your PS4.
And you clearly don't understand the difference between hardware and software.
Restarting the PS4 DID NOT fix ANY hardware issue.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Did I say I fixed the hardware nikka :russ:

I said I got it working... KINDA

You cats in here so damn lame sometimes thats its sad:mjlol:

Keep trying though

You do know you can manually put in IP, DNS, Gareway, etc info on your PS4, don't you?

And who said anything about the NAT? It wouldn't even connect

I'm well aware of that. But why are you inputting shyt without just doing easy set up first? It's the first option when you are setting up a network connection

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh you keep exposing yourself with these responses. Clearly you are either a terrible troll or you have terrible communication skills, which explains why you had such a hard time setting up a simple ethernet cable to the back of your PS4.
And you clearly don't understand the difference between hardware and software.
Restarting the PS4 DID NOT fix ANY hardware issue.
Explain to me what I exposed besides the lack of comprehension skills and basic networking knowledge from you and othe PS4 circle-jerkers that reside in the Arcadium?

PS4 has shytty wireless, yes or no?

PS4 has a common problem connecting to LAN cables, as proven by multiple complaints that go back years

So mines wasn't connecting, I asked nikkas on here since they love it so much, and then barely got ANY helpful responses, just nikkas making jokes about "LAN cables", not knowing you can manually put in IP info, blaming me for the systems hardware failures, etc..

Unplugging the fukking power cord for 10 minutes then plugging it back in SEEMED TO HAVE FIXED THE PS4 (hardware) CONNECTION PROBLEM... JUST LIKE THE VIDEO I LOOKED AT SUGGESTED.

You trying to be literal over shyt thats not even worth mentioning to derail and somehow shift blame to me on why this shyt was not working as simply as "sticking the ethernet cable in the back of the PS4"... Like normal shyt does

But I'm the one trolling?? :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm well aware of that. But why are you inputting shyt without just doing easy set up first? It's the first option when you are setting up a network connection
Where did I say I bypassed the easy setup and just went straight to custom and putting in random numbers in first bruh...

Does that even make sense to you? :comeon:

Like that wouldn't be the first thing someone would try when setting up a connection:comeon:

It wasn't working either

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wifi hardware in the PS4 is known to be trash as fukk.

But you're saying you can't plug into lan either?
I couldn't get a connection from plugging into LAN first (USING EASY SETUP) so I googled the error and a bunch of other shyt and tried other ways of troubleshooting

Only time It seemed to work was after unplugging the shyt for awhile (like one video I saw suggested) plugging it back in, then I just reset everything all over again and started with the easy setup.

Dudes in here just mad because I'm shytting on the hardware so theyre trying to be funny while having terrible comprehension skills and nitpicking on irrelevant details

Last edited:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Finishing top of every class and my certs say otherwise:ld:

And I don't even like computers :mjlol:
all that and u dont kno how to connect to a lan cable :jbhmm:

u can finish top of the class but still be stupid

O.T.I.S.

Veteran